The Obama spying scandal has never been resolved

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
There needs to some indictments on the Obama spying scandal.
It's illegal to use the government as a weapon against your political opponents.
Of course, all of the Left-Wing Media and all of the Dirty Democrats are attempting to say that it has been debunked and not true.
They always lie about their corruption.
But this crime has never been resolved.
We can't allow this sort of dangerous abuses of power to just slide.

I had no idea Obama personally ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower!

Can you tell me what page of the Durham report this fantastic revelation is located?

Nobody presently at DOJ will do anything to the Kenyan Cocksucker...

I had no idea Obama personally ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower!

Can you tell me what page of the Durham report this fantastic revelation is located?
It was Obama's FBI and his DOJ.
They kept him informed about it.

It was Obama's FBI and his DOJ.
They kept him informed about it.
Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI’s work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation.

"There is not a shred of evidence that it was directed by the White House," said Robert Litt, former general counsel for the Director of National Intelligence in the Obama administration.

Not one found that Obama initiated or meddled in the FBI’s work. Not one concluded that the FBI lacked good reason to launch the investigation.

"There is not a shred of evidence that it was directed by the White House," said Robert Litt, former general counsel for the Director of National Intelligence in the Obama administration.
LMAO PoliticalFact
The Dirty Democrats fact checking themselves is totally worthless
It's like Bonnie and Clyde investigating their bank robberies. LMAO

If Trump had spied on Biden, the Yellow Press and the Dirty Democrats would be going crazy.
The Left has an unbridgeable credibility gap.

Same bullshit from these fucking idiot leftards. Astroturf a few web sites and call it evidence. You fuckers are BUSTED, you've been exposed.

Obama never went to prison for illegally spying on Trump.
Hillary never went to prison for her illegal server thingy.
But Trump tries to help one of our allies by giving them useful information, and the Deep State wants to lock him up.

Forum List

Back