The Nut&Yahoo Show...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Gawd knows why Israelis tolerate such an inept PM like Netanyahu? I mean, he is probably the greatest yes man PM who actually lost an election yet managed a majority by yessing right wingers and some moderates to create a government of paralysis that can't find peace and dooms the Israeli People to uncertainty and war!

The Making of a Palestinian Uprising*|*Alon Ben-Meir

The Making of a Palestinian Uprising

The abduction of three Israeli teenage boys is a criminal act and hopefully the perpetrators will be caught soon, face the full weight of the law and end the heart-wrenching ordeal of the boys' parents and relatives. Yet regardless of who is responsible, Prime Minister Netanyahu made matters much worse for both Israelis and Palestinians. His sweepingly harsh response has already led to more deaths and may potentially lead to more abductions, if not an outright Palestinian uprising.

It is legitimate for Israeli security forces to go into the West Bank and investigate in an effort to find the missing boys and capture the perpetrators, especially when President Abbas demonstrated in words and deeds his unreserved cooperation. Abbas condemned the kidnapping, not just for Israeli and US ears but also the Arab world, as he "delivered [his comments] at a high-profile gathering of Muslim and Arab officials in Saudi Arabia."

Instead of working diligently with Palestinian internal security to demonstrate how the two sides can fully cooperate on matters of security now and in the future, Netanyahu sent his security forces on a rampage throughout the West Bank. More than 1,150 locations were searched including charities, media outlets and university campuses.

Around 400 Palestinians were arrested and more than half are Hamas operatives and politicians. Netanyahu, who vehemently rejected the Palestinian unity government, seized upon the agonizing kidnapping to play politics with the lives of three innocent youngsters.

Instead of challenging Hamas to help in the search for the missing teenagers to demonstrate their commitment to the unity government, he immediately accused Hamas as the "usual suspects" behind such a hideous crime without producing any evidence.

Gawd knows why Israelis tolerate such an inept PM like Netanyahu? I mean, he is probably the greatest yes man PM who actually lost an election yet managed a majority by yessing right wingers and some moderates to create a government of paralysis that can't find peace and dooms the Israeli People to uncertainty and war!

The Making of a Palestinian Uprising*|*Alon Ben-Meir

The Making of a Palestinian Uprising

The abduction of three Israeli teenage boys is a criminal act and hopefully the perpetrators will be caught soon, face the full weight of the law and end the heart-wrenching ordeal of the boys' parents and relatives. Yet regardless of who is responsible, Prime Minister Netanyahu made matters much worse for both Israelis and Palestinians. His sweepingly harsh response has already led to more deaths and may potentially lead to more abductions, if not an outright Palestinian uprising.

It is legitimate for Israeli security forces to go into the West Bank and investigate in an effort to find the missing boys and capture the perpetrators, especially when President Abbas demonstrated in words and deeds his unreserved cooperation. Abbas condemned the kidnapping, not just for Israeli and US ears but also the Arab world, as he "delivered [his comments] at a high-profile gathering of Muslim and Arab officials in Saudi Arabia."

Instead of working diligently with Palestinian internal security to demonstrate how the two sides can fully cooperate on matters of security now and in the future, Netanyahu sent his security forces on a rampage throughout the West Bank. More than 1,150 locations were searched including charities, media outlets and university campuses.

Around 400 Palestinians were arrested and more than half are Hamas operatives and politicians. Netanyahu, who vehemently rejected the Palestinian unity government, seized upon the agonizing kidnapping to play politics with the lives of three innocent youngsters.

Instead of challenging Hamas to help in the search for the missing teenagers to demonstrate their commitment to the unity government, he immediately accused Hamas as the "usual suspects" behind such a hideous crime without producing any evidence.
If Bibi frustrates you he must be doing a helluva good job!

Pro Palestinians love to whine about the repercussions of attacking Israelis.

Don't attack, don't kidnap Israelis, and your life will be a lot easier.

But then again, the Palestinian learning curve is... Well... Uhh .. Ya :lol:

<snip>Instead of working diligently with Palestinian internal security to demonstrate how the two sides can fully cooperate on matters of security now and in the future, <snip>

Hmmm, good point, however . . . .

<further snip>Instead of challenging Hamas to help in the search for the missing teenagers to demonstrate their commitment to the unity government, <snip>

Do you think that if they were asked, would Hamas actually help in the search? If so, please show me some sort of link to that position of Hamas.

Its kind of cute the exercising of your innate dullness of a common Dolt on these boards...To you the world is Israelis and Palestinians, nothing in between, no other view...

<snip>Instead of working diligently with Palestinian internal security to demonstrate how the two sides can fully cooperate on matters of security now and in the future, <snip>

<further snip>Instead of challenging Hamas to help in the search for the missing teenagers to demonstrate their commitment to the unity government, <snip>

Do you think that if they were asked, would Hamas actually help in the search? If so, please show me some sort of link to that position of Hamas.

No one has disliked Hamas over the years than myself...I have no use for people who fight Windmills like Don Quixote than deal with the reality of the situation causing untold deaths to their own civilians with zero gain...

But they Joined the Fatah Government and could have easily helped, but Nut&Yahoo despises the thought of peace until he steals the land he wants and therefore the incident helps his war efforts...

"Its kind of cute the exercising of your innate dullness of a common Dolt on these boards...To you the world is Israelis and Palestinians, nothing in between, no other view... "

This is what one might call 'projectile pseudo-pontification'... except that it's also exceptionally incoherent.

Why should HAMAS wait to be asked? If they wanted to be seen as 'good guys', all they'd have to do would be volunteer to get the boys back...... which I've no doubt they're capable of doing so.

Its kind of cute the exercising of your innate dullness of a common Dolt on these boards...To you the world is Israelis and Palestinians, nothing in between, no other view...

Sorry Peebel, I didn't mean to hit a nerve.

Thanks for pretending you know something about my life BTW.

Toasty, that's all PBalls has is 'nerve': as we see, he can't manage a coherent thought. Perhaps that's why PB was fantasizing about mind-reading? He can't come up with a coherent thought on his own, so he's trying to borrow one from some other mind.

Why should HAMAS wait to be asked? If they wanted to be seen as 'good guys', all they'd have to do would be volunteer to get the boys back...... which I've no doubt they're capable of doing so.

How many brownie points did Hamas get for rescuing Alan Johnston?

No one has disliked Hamas over the years than myself...I have no use for people who fight Windmills like Don Quixote than deal with the reality of the situation causing untold deaths to their own civilians with zero gain...

But they Joined the Fatah Government and could have easily helped, but Nut&Yahoo despises the thought of peace until he steals the land he wants and therefore the incident helps his war efforts...

I hate long quotes, but . . . I do appreciate your view of Hamas pbel. However you still failed to answer my question of whether or not Hamas (or even Fatah since you mentioned them) would help to recover these kids.

Tinmore, hard to say about that incident, but it is a very good post which even though you didn't post a link, it was easily researched.. Let's see how many more brownie points someone(?) can get by releasing these kids.

If it's not clear, I'll make it clear. I am not here to name call. I am pro Israel and not anti Palestinian. I believe that a two state solution would be best. The 'unity' government should relinquish control of all the military to one leader who is either elected directly or governed by an electorate of Palestinian peoples.

Just like when Israel formed its state; their 'terrorists', the Irgun, the Haganah, the Palmach and others were rolled into the IDF so that there would be one government that controlled them, fully.

Otherwise the Palestinians will never be able to have a chance.

I hate long quotes, but . . . I do appreciate your view of Hamas pbel. However you still failed to answer my question of whether or not Hamas (or even Fatah since you mentioned them) would help to recover these kids.

Tinmore, hard to say about that incident, but it is a very good post which even though you didn't post a link, it was easily researched.. Let's see how many more brownie points someone(?) can get by releasing these kids.

If it's not clear, I'll make it clear. I am not here to name call. I am pro Israel and not anti Palestinian. I believe that a two state solution would be best. The 'unity' government should relinquish control of all the military to one leader who is either elected directly or governed by an electorate of Palestinian peoples.

Just like when Israel formed its state; their 'terrorists', the Irgun, the Haganah, the Palmach and others were rolled into the IDF so that there would be one government that controlled them, fully.

That is what brought down the unity government of 2007. Abbas would not turn the military (actually a police force. Palestine has no military.) to the legally constituted government. Abbas used these forces, (that are armed, paid, and trained by the US and work for Israel) to overthrow the government in June of 2007.

The Palestinian government has been totally screwed since then.

Kidnapping of Alan Johnston - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After reading this article, I don't see where HAMAS really did anything of substance to get any 'brownie points'.

It seems to have been one heck of a publicity opportunity, as far as I can tell - looks like any number of groups and individuals 'piled on' to make public statements.

How very sad that nobody outside of Israelis seems to care at all whether three teenage boys ever come home! I wonder if even a tenth of those making public appearaces for Johnston's release will say a word about Eyal, Gilad and Naftali ......

That is what brought down the unity government of 2007. Abbas would not turn the military (actually a police force. Palestine has no military.) to the legally constituted government. Abbas used these forces, (that are armed, paid, and trained by the US and work for Israel) to overthrow the government in June of 2007.

So if it's not Abbas, then who? I think I have read that Abbas isn't really elected, and if your further claim that he really works for Israel (as others have claimed) then who should the Israelis and the rest of the world be dealing with when they want to deal with the Palestinian leader?

And I did have a thought about Alan Johnston. I wonder if Hamas helped in his return since they want to be the only ones in charge in Gaza.

So if it's not Abbas, then who? I think I have read that Abbas isn't really elected, and if your further claim that he really works for Israel (as others have claimed) then who should the Israelis and the rest of the world be dealing with when they want to deal with the Palestinian leader?

And I did have a thought about Alan Johnston. I wonder if Hamas helped in his return since they want to be the only ones in charge in Gaza.

Abbas was elected, under questionable circumstances, to a four year term on Jan. 9 2005. Not only did his term is office expire in 2009 but in June 2007 he left the government. He quit. He just walked away.

Abbas was elected, under questionable circumstances, to a four year term on Jan. 9 2005. Not only did his term is office expire in 2009 but in June 2007 he left the government. He quit. He just walked away.

Good info, as that is the same that I alluded to, by your bolding of my quote you agree with. But why did you fail to answer my question? So again please answer my question.

Good info, as that is the same that I alluded to, by your bolding of my quote you agree with. But why did you fail to answer my question? So again please answer my question.
Tinmore won't give a direct answer. Beats around the bush.

Arab leader choices...
[1] Scream "Death to Israel", pilfer money meant for West Bank Jordanians, stay alive.
[2] Don't Scream "Death to Israel", be assassinated.

Tough choice.

The Palestinians have elected leaders.

Forum List

Back