The Nut&Yahoo Show...

That is what brought down the unity government of 2007. Abbas would not turn the military (actually a police force. Palestine has no military.) to the legally constituted government. Abbas used these forces, (that are armed, paid, and trained by the US and work for Israel) to overthrow the government in June of 2007.

The Palestinian government has been totally screwed since then.

So if it's not Abbas, then who? I think I have read that Abbas isn't really elected, and if your further claim that he really works for Israel (as others have claimed) then who should the Israelis and the rest of the world be dealing with when they want to deal with the Palestinian leader?

And I did have a thought about Alan Johnston. I wonder if Hamas helped in his return since they want to be the only ones in charge in Gaza.

Abbas was elected, under questionable circumstances, to a four year term on Jan. 9 2005. Not only did his term is office expire in 2009 but in June 2007 he left the government. He quit. He just walked away.

So why didn't hamas convene an EGM and have a new person elected into power, then convene to set up the next round of elections. The could have asked the UN, USA, UK or EU to oversee the elections to make sure they were valid and legal. What do they have to hide that stops them from acting as an elected government ?

Abbas was elected, under questionable circumstances, to a four year term on Jan. 9 2005. Not only did his term is office expire in 2009 but in June 2007 he left the government. He quit. He just walked away.

Good info, as that is the same that I alluded to, by your bolding of my quote you agree with. But why did you fail to answer my question? So again please answer my question.

The Palestinians have elected leaders.

Name them then

So if it's not Abbas, then who? I think I have read that Abbas isn't really elected, and if your further claim that he really works for Israel (as others have claimed) then who should the Israelis and the rest of the world be dealing with when they want to deal with the Palestinian leader?

And I did have a thought about Alan Johnston. I wonder if Hamas helped in his return since they want to be the only ones in charge in Gaza.

So why didn't hamas convene an EGM and have a new person elected into power, then convene to set up the next round of elections. The could have asked the UN, USA, UK or EU to oversee the elections to make sure they were valid and legal. What do they have to hide that stops them from acting as an elected government ?

The constitution has procedures for the succession of the presidency. Abbas, with the help of US paid forces and Israel, prevented the constitutional procedures from being implemented.

The constitution has procedures for the succession of the presidency. Abbas, with the help of US paid forces and Israel, prevented the constitutional procedures from being implemented.

LINK from a non Islamic source that say's all of this

LINK from a non Islamic source that say's all of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ai-Udti1M]On The Map with Avi Lewis: Gaza Coup d'Etat? - YouTube[/ame]

Tinmore won't give a direct answer. Beats around the bush.

I am surely seeing that:

So again please answer my question.

Name them then

Very concise and clear there Tinmore. And that is the problem. You cannot name one person, because the Palestinians cannot either. And if they want the rest of the world to really take seriously and talk to a Hamas Prime Minister, well maybe Hamas should try to really want peace as well instead of the total destruction of the Jewish state, because that is off the table and will never happen.

I am starting to see a pattern here that gives me much greater insight as to why the others who have been here for a while just start name calling and cussing all the time at your and a few others replies. Because either you don't reply at all or as Hossfly pointed out, you will not give a direct answer at all. None. What. So. Ever. It took me some great restraint to fall into your trap, as I am truly beginning to believe that you like the tirades, the cussing, and such.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back