The NRA donated $10,000 to help train the Parkland shooting suspect to use a rifle

Yeah it's a fucking joke.. Like the Boy Scouts...

That speaks volumes about you.
Yes I can see a sham duty post when I see one...

I find your posts repulsive, are you a liberal?

No, Moonbat's not liberal, not at all. He's an authoritarian leftist. There's nothing liberal about him
In the Army you guys were the NoGo's....The Duck Squad....

You're afraid of guns, I want to allow people to defend themselves. So I'm the one who wants to no go and duck!

I'd say you're clever, but wow, you're not.

You think abortion should be legal! You're for the war on drugs! Was that funny?

Not really, no ...

39 times the police were called and still the guy walked. The FBI were alerted to this guy and still he walked. Ah yep, law enforcement, this comes to mind.

View attachment 178517

A social worker came to the Cruz home and cleared him...why because the Social Worker had little training in schizophrenia.. He heard voices and should have mandatory sent to a psychiatrist to be assessed.

This kid slipped through the cracks on so many levels ..

Social Worker
Who do social workers work for?

They are cleared by the government , and had better background checks than the white house. They are overworked and underpaid.

I hear you. The background checks in the Obama administration where awful. A bunch of felons and leakers. Glad to hear a leftist who will stand up and admit that
But the social services departments made it to live another day...

I like pickles

No, Moonbat's not liberal, not at all. He's an authoritarian leftist. There's nothing liberal about him

You're afraid of guns, I want to allow people to defend themselves. So I'm the one who wants to no go and duck!

You think abortion should be legal! You're for the war on drugs! Was that funny?

Not really, no ...

I am so afraid of guns, my you are a mind reader not a dog breeder....
I support abortion so much I decided to not eat fish roe...
I can tell you were a magnificent bush beater as a Dogface..............
I just got to work on missile systems so yeah I didn't like guns near as much as ordinance...

A social worker came to the Cruz home and cleared him...why because the Social Worker had little training in schizophrenia.. He heard voices and should have mandatory sent to a psychiatrist to be assessed.

This kid slipped through the cracks on so many levels ..

Social Worker

They are cleared by the government , and had better background checks than the white house. They are overworked and underpaid.

I hear you. The background checks in the Obama administration where awful. A bunch of felons and leakers. Glad to hear a leftist who will stand up and admit that

I like pickles
Well mach sure you keep them fresh...

The fact is, all constitutional rights are regulated, always have been, and need to be.

All U.S. citizens have a right to keep and bear arms, but I do not believe that they have a right to use them irresponsibly.

What is NRA doing to ensure strict and effective background checks here in America? The members owe us an explanation.

Not really, no ...

I just got to work on missile systems so yeah I didn't like guns near as much as ordinance...

I would have been surprised had you been able to grasp my post.

You may now proceed in your usual manner to fail to grasp this post and reply with an incoherent broken English post that has nothing to do with what I said.

You must have been in Vietnam. I can't imagine you being in the army any time other than when they waive education and intelligence standards.

I'm guessing they just stamped on your processing form, "harmless" and brought you in

The fact is, all constitutional rights are regulated, always have been, and need to be.

All U.S. citizens have a right to keep and bear arms, but I do not believe that they have a right to use them irresponsibly.

What is NRA doing to ensure strict and effective background checks here in America? The members owe us an explanation.
They are wasting their time doing background checks since the system is beaten daily by circumvention.. Just like how they lost the war on drugs...

Not really, no ...

You may now proceed in your usual manner to fail to grasp this post and reply with a broken English post that has nothing to do with what I said

I gave up trying to grasp something that doesn't exist in reality a long time ago...you having any ability to read is your problemo......

So what specifically does NRA do to make sure this won't happen again?

Not much when their main goal is to lobby for gun sales.

The NRA has no need to lobby for gun sales. Every time the liberals start pushing to ban guns, gun sales go off the charts.

I like pickles
Well mach sure you keep them fresh...

A man is as fresh as his cloud in the twilight

The U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC) has over 1,700 JROTC programs which represent all 50 states. U.S. Army JROTC has a long and proud tradition of service to the nation through the betterment of its youth. Military Services partially fund/provide uniforms, equipment, automation, and an accredited and rigorous curriculum. Other funding comes from the schools and private sector. Emphasis on the study of ethics, citizenship, communications, leadership, life skills, character education, service learning, and other subjects designed to prepare young men and women to take their place in adult society, serve as the core of the program.

Got anything else to say about our JROTC program you filthy lying scum liberals? Yeah I thought not. :anj_stfu:
Yeah it's a fucking joke.. Like the Boy Scouts...

Haha you said "doody"

Not really, no ...

You may now proceed in your usual manner to fail to grasp this post and reply with a broken English post that has nothing to do with what I said

I gave up trying to grasp something that doesn't exist in reality a long time ago...you having any ability to read is your problemo......

You pretend that you're not on a message board. I'm not the only one who keeps saying to you, "what the hell did you just say?" There was a lot of laughter over my post where the guy who says to you "give me your money or your life" an hour later is in the park crying asking what the hell you said.

The playground reply "no you are" doesn't work when people know you

Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who charged with murdering 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High, honed his marksmanship skills in a school program supported by the NRA. Cruz was, according to the Associated Press, a member of the school’s four-person varsity marksmanship team, which received a $10,000 grant from the NRA in 2016.

Cruz discussed his AR-15 with other team members and was given the nickname “Wolf.” Another member of the team described him as “a very good shot.”

The NRA donated $10,000 to help train the Parkland shooting suspect to use a rifle

You think some of your tax money doesn't go to train new soldiers how to kill? Kinda puts you in the same boat as the NRA, don't it?

The shooter could have done the same thing by going to a gun range or by practicing out in the woods. The shooter in Norway in 2011 said he practiced his shooting by playing Call of Duty.
Anders Breivik 'trained' for shooting attacks by playing Call of Duty
Not the same to me...
The point is a person does not need anything from the NRA to learn how to shoot or hone their skills.
I've never joined, they finally got tired of asking.. Why join a club to do what I have done since I was a kid. In fact I bought 43 acres to do as I please and that includes game hunting...and women stalking.. Wait did I say that outloud?

Not really, no ...

You pretend that you're not on a message board. I'm not the only one who keeps saying to you, "what the hell did you just say?" There was a lot of laughter over my post where the guy who says to you "give me your money or your life" an hour later is in the park crying asking what the hell you said.

The playground reply "no you are" doesn't work when people know you

I said it doesn't work that way in real life.....I have 6 dead coworkers for proof from a place my sister and I worked at...They never say, "your money or your life"...Is that clear as mud for you now?

In June of 2016, an election year, a gunman opened fire at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando with an AR-15-style rifle, killing 49 people. Repub David Jolly introduced a moderate gun control bill on the House floor nine days later. Among other provisions, the measure would have prohibited people on no-fly and terrorism watch lists from purchasing guns, but also allowed people who were refused gun permits recourse to argue their case before a federal judge.

You know the rest about David Jolly.

Last edited:
In June of 2016, an election year, a gunman opened fire at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando with an AR-15-style rifle, killing 49 people. Repub David Jolly introduced a moderate gun control bill on the House floor nine days later. Among other provisions, the measure would have prohibited people on no-fly and terrorism watch lists from purchasing guns, but also allowed people who were refused gun permits recourse to argue their case before a federal judge.

I'm going to go buy an AR15. Just because. And I'm going to get one for each of my kids as well. And for their spouses.

Then I'm going to get an AK. I used to have an AK but my brother took it years ago. So I'm going to get a couple of those.

I'm going to keep a couple in my car, and a couple at my house.

Thank you for motivating me.

Forum List

Back