Armed Teachers...

"THANKS!"
42dca463-6ab5-4726-b0e5-d7d20e19c0dd-medium16x9_Texasshootingvictims.jpeg
How many times are you going to feast upon their dead bodies to serve your political agenda?

Is there anything good on TV tonight?

I hear that more episodes of Wisting will be up on AMC+ next week. But this is still this week.

I can't wait for fall and a new season of Asimov's Foundation, plus the launch of the Lord of the Rings series set in the second age when the rings were being crafted.

Is there anything good on TV tonight?

I hear that more episodes of Wisting will be up on AMC+ next week. But this is still this week.

I can't wait for fall and a new season of Asimov's Foundation, plus the launch of the Lord of the Rings series set in the second age when the rings were being crafted.

Wow. It is not unlike conversing with Oscar Wilde himself!

How many times are you going to feast upon their dead bodies to serve your political agenda?

UNTIL YOU ALL CHOKE.

Is that good enough? Until you guys get TIRED of seeing dead kids. Until you gun enthusiasts grow something akin to human compassion.

The left… you speak of it like it’s some unified entity. You guys are nuts. Jan 6 was an attempt to overthrow the peaceful transition of power because, you know, boat rallies and Trump flag wavers means 81M Americans weren’t disgusted by Trump and everything his supporters stand for: pettiness, cruelty, divisiveness, pessimism, and above all else hypocrisy. I hope there’s a God so you jack asses have to explain yourselves.

It is funny the way you guys pretend Jan. 6 was an actual thing.........

Yeah...I'll see you there and we'll see how things turn out......

UNTIL YOU ALL CHOKE.

Is that good enough? Until you guys get TIRED of seeing dead kids. Until you gun enthusiasts grow something akin to human compassion.

Says the guy who supports the democrat party, the political party that releases violent killers into black neighborhoods so they can murder young black men in their thousands.......

Wow. It is not unlike conversing with Oscar Wilde himself!
You didn't answer my question. Is there anything good on TV tonight?

UNTIL YOU ALL CHOKE.
Is that good enough? Until you guys get TIRED of seeing dead kids.
I'm a bit tired of your pointless nonsense posts already. It would be far more interesting if you posted something worthwhile.

Like information on anything that is good on TV tonight.

Until you gun enthusiasts grow something akin to human compassion.
We already have compassion. It is you who lacks compassion.

Pretty sure your soul will rot before mine. I'm not using their deaths for political agendas.

...no, what you are doing is far worse: you are simply staring at the bodies and shrugging.

You are part of the problem until you start to CARE about those kids whose bodies were SO MANGLED by the Uvalde shooter's guns that they had to be identified by DNA. Their faces were DESTROYED AND THEY COULDN'T BE IDENTIFIED.

Until you lot take that shit SERIOUSLY you will have to watch it. You will have to look. If I had it my way we'd have post mortem pictures in the newspapers.

JUST TO MAKE YOU GUYS LOOK AT WHAT YOUR HOBBY DOES.

I know you guys are all too tough to care, but not everyone is like that. The more horrors that guns bring that are shown the less time your lot has to enjoy your guns.

Here's the biggest question: How can you look at all those kids and feel NOTHING??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You didn't answer my question. Is there anything good on TV tonight?

I don't know. I don't watch your kind of TV. I have taste.

I'm a bit tired of your pointless nonsense posts already. It would be far more interesting if you posted something worthwhile.

Dead kids getting boring?

We already have compassion. It is you who lacks compassion.

Just saying it doesn't make it so.

Now let's look at some more dead kids your hobby has helped provide:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F171213180354-sandy-hook-victims-graphic.jpg

You like that? Yeah? Do you?

Your car has an alternator (gun culture), it's broken. So the battery goes flat and suffers (injuries and deaths). So the solution proposed is to fix the battery. So the battery goes flat and suffers (injuries and and deaths). The proposed solution is to fix the battery.........

But why not fix the problem, the alternator (gun culture). There's nothing wrong with the battery (innocent people), they're suffering from a faulty alternator. They want the garage (government) to fix the alternator (gun culture).

I hope that was in simple enough terms.
Don't Let These Elevated Retards Define What the Problem Is

Despite the media's simple-minded obsession and their opponents being thereby tricked into defending gun rights, which illogically affirms that as the issue, these psycho thrill-killers have no relation to "gun culture." It is both our degenerate sicko entertainment culture and tolerance for the weirdos who have been mutated by it that lead to these unprecedented mass murders of helpless innocents.

The sissy pearl-clutching attitude towards bullying freaks (as exemplified by the disgusting and dangerous movie Joker) strengthens a weirdo's ego, whereas a normal and protective culture would harass him mercilessly and cripple his strange sense of self-identity.

He easily sees signs everywhere in the Death Wish putrid culture that he is acceptable. He proudly follows through on his vicious urges. A stable, sane, and restrictive culture would numb those urges and de-activate such subhuman killing machines

Don't Let These Elevated Retards Define What the Problem Is

You're classy.

Despite the media's simple-minded obsession and their opponents being thereby tricked into defending gun rights, which illogically affirms that as the issue, these psycho thrill-killers have no relation to "gun culture." It is both our degenerate sicko entertainment culture and tolerance for the weirdos who have been mutated by it that lead to these unprecedented mass murders of helpless innocents.

The sissy pearl-clutching attitude towards bullying freaks (as exemplified by the disgusting and dangerous movie Joker) strengthens a weirdo's ego, whereas a normal and protective culture would harass him mercilessly and cripple his strange sense of self-identity.

Are you really making a case in FAVOR of bullying?????

He easily sees signs everywhere in the Death Wish putrid culture that he is acceptable. He proudly follows through on his vicious urges. A stable, sane, and restrictive culture would numb those urges and de-activate such subhuman killing machines

At the very least it wouldn't ARM THEM.

...no, what you are doing is far worse: you are simply staring at the bodies and shrugging.
I can offer to piss on the corpses if you like. Then you can display some histrionics and pretend to be outraged.

Do note though that progressive phony outrage is subject to ridicule.

You are part of the problem until you start to CARE about those kids
Spare us the hypocrisy. You are a poser who is only pretending to CARE.

If you actually CARED you would be willing to burn down your own home as a statement showing how much you CARE.

Now you're just lying. Our hobby has nothing to do with it.

Here's the biggest question: How can you look at all those kids and feel NOTHING???
We're just not into virtue signaling. And we're not phonies who pretend to CARE like you do.

I don't know. I don't watch your kind of TV.
What kind of TV shows do you like?

I have taste.
No you don't. If you did you'd be interested in quality TV.

Dead kids getting boring?
Irrelevant posts like that are often boring.

Just saying it doesn't make it so.
The nice thing about reality is the fact that it doesn't have to be "made true".

I do not have to make it true that you are a fake who doesn't actually CARE.

You are a fake who doesn't actually CARE.

If you CARED you would already have burned down your house as a statement to demonstrate how much you CARE.

Now let's look at some more dead kids your hobby has helped provide:
Another lie on your part. My hobby has nothing to do with it.

You like that? Yeah? Do you?
What I'd like is some quality TV recommendations for tonight.

I think that arming teachers is a bad idea. However; if a teacher is properly trained and willing, I don't have a problem with it.

In My opinion, we need to harden our schools, in much the same way we harden all the other things we value in this society. Banks, Political Power, Courthouses, Airports.

After all, it is a matter of prioritizing the things we value the most.

IF that isn't our children, then God help us.

How about we do all of the above. Harden the schools, and allow those teachers who wish to be armed, be armed.

I can offer to piss on the corpses if you like. Then you can display some histrionics and pretend to be outraged.

I think you are doing just fine!

Do note though that progressive phony outrage is subject to ridicule.

I guess we'll have to see how "phony" it is.

Spare us the hypocrisy. You are a poser who is only pretending to CARE.

You can always hope. At least I care enough to remember the dead. You have to run away from their memory.

If you actually CARED you would be willing to burn down your own home as a statement showing how much you CARE.

Is this a meaningful sentence or did you use auto-complete?

Now you're just lying. Our hobby has nothing to do with it.

Now you're just lying.

We're just not into virtue signaling.

Or basic human compassion, it seems.

And we're not phonies who pretend to CARE like you do.

Yup. You are not phony. You just don't care.

Want some more dead people?

6741242f9ce2e9db918c2f15fa4dc2bb.jpg

Enjoy!

You are part of the problem until you start to CARE about those kids whose bodies were SO MANGLED by the Uvalde shooter's guns that they had to be identified by DNA. Their faces were DESTROYED AND THEY COULDN'T BE IDENTIFIED.

Until you lot take that shit SERIOUSLY you will have to watch it. You will have to look. If I had it my way we'd have post mortem pictures in the newspapers.

I know you guys are all too tough to care, but not everyone is like that. The more horrors that guns bring that are shown the less time your lot has to enjoy your guns.

Here's the biggest question: How can you look at all those kids and feel NOTHING??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You guys.......the bodies were damaged because the cops refused to go in....had they gone in immediately, he might have been stopped.....the government gave him 90 minutes to mutilate the bodies....you dumb ass.

Guns are not a hobby, you dumb ass.....they keep actual criminals like that mass shooter from hurting innocent people...like the woman in West Virginia, in the exact same week, who used her legal, concealed carry pistol to actually stop a mass public shooter who was also armed with an AR-15...

She and her gun stopped him, unlike the government at Uvalde....

I think you are doing just fine!

I guess we'll have to see how "phony" it is.

You can always hope. At least I care enough to remember the dead. You have to run away from their memory.

Is this a meaningful sentence or did you use auto-complete?

Now you're just lying.

Or basic human compassion, it seems.

Yup. You are not phony. You just don't care.

Want some more dead people?

6741242f9ce2e9db918c2f15fa4dc2bb.jpg

Enjoy!

You only use the dead...you don't care about them....

I care about those kids, and I care about the 1.1 million Americans who use their guns to save lives every year....lives saved from brutal rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings, and yes, even mass public shooters....

You don't have their pictures because a majority of them stopped the attack...the victims were saved with their legal guns.....

You also don't see the hundreds of millions of people murdered by their governments.....you don't have their photos because you don't care about those dead...

Forum List

Back