The NRA donated $10,000 to help train the Parkland shooting suspect to use a rifle

NRA has a bunch of balls blaming law enforcement on not doing a very good job in stopping this nut.
39 times the police were called and still the guy walked. The FBI were alerted to this guy and still he walked. Ah yep, law enforcement, this comes to mind.

View attachment 178517

A social worker came to the Cruz home and cleared him...why because the Social Worker had little training in schizophrenia.. He heard voices and should have mandatory sent to a psychiatrist to be assessed.

This kid slipped through the cracks on so many levels ..

Thats no crack,it's a chasm.

Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who charged with murdering 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High, honed his marksmanship skills in a school program supported by the NRA. Cruz was, according to the Associated Press, a member of the school’s four-person varsity marksmanship team, which received a $10,000 grant from the NRA in 2016.

Cruz discussed his AR-15 with other team members and was given the nickname “Wolf.” Another member of the team described him as “a very good shot.”

The NRA donated $10,000 to help train the Parkland shooting suspect to use a rifle
And every left wing wrong in America you're responsible for b/c you support left wing causes.

NRA has a bunch of balls blaming law enforcement on not doing a very good job in stopping this nut.
39 times the police were called and still the guy walked. The FBI were alerted to this guy and still he walked. Ah yep, law enforcement, this comes to mind.

View attachment 178517

A social worker came to the Cruz home and cleared him...why because the Social Worker had little training in schizophrenia.. He heard voices and should have mandatory sent to a psychiatrist to be assessed.

Social Worker
Who do social workers work for?

They are cleared by the government , and had better background checks than the white house. They are overworked and underpaid.

View attachment 178517

Explain please

View attachment 178517

Explain please

You do know what a chasm is right?

View attachment 178517

Social Worker

They are cleared by the government , and had better background checks than the white house. They are overworked and underpaid.
So you clearly want the rest of US to give up our guns, so people like these can fail at protecting US. No thank you, I will keep my weapons as not one has been used to kill another human being.....yet...

The U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC) has over 1,700 JROTC programs which represent all 50 states. U.S. Army JROTC has a long and proud tradition of service to the nation through the betterment of its youth. Military Services partially fund/provide uniforms, equipment, automation, and an accredited and rigorous curriculum. Other funding comes from the schools and private sector. Emphasis on the study of ethics, citizenship, communications, leadership, life skills, character education, service learning, and other subjects designed to prepare young men and women to take their place in adult society, serve as the core of the program.

Got anything else to say about our JROTC program you filthy lying scum liberals? Yeah I thought not. :anj_stfu:
Yeah it's a fucking joke.. Like the Boy Scouts...

That speaks volumes about you.
Yes I can see a sham duty post when I see one...

Who trained the jihad Major who murdered 12 of his own men and wounded 30 other people at Ft. Hood? Using the same faulty logic you could blame the U.S. Army that trained him.
Except that it was Obama's PC that didn't allow the military to go after the guy even when it was shown how radical the mother fucker was and still is. Why is he still alive?

Six Years Later: Obama Finally Calls Fort Hood a Terrorist Attack
The administration long shied away from calling Major Nidal Malik Hasan’s killing of 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas an act of terrorism – the deadliest on U.S. soil since 9/11until last week’s attack in San Bernardino set a new grim milestone -- and the Pentagon categorized it as workplace violence.
Liberals lie and people die, and it will continue, until every last liberal is gotten rid of.
He is alive during his appeals process till then he is in prison with a death sentence hanging over his head...

The U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC) has over 1,700 JROTC programs which represent all 50 states. U.S. Army JROTC has a long and proud tradition of service to the nation through the betterment of its youth. Military Services partially fund/provide uniforms, equipment, automation, and an accredited and rigorous curriculum. Other funding comes from the schools and private sector. Emphasis on the study of ethics, citizenship, communications, leadership, life skills, character education, service learning, and other subjects designed to prepare young men and women to take their place in adult society, serve as the core of the program.

Got anything else to say about our JROTC program you filthy lying scum liberals? Yeah I thought not. :anj_stfu:

I find your posts repulsive, are you a liberal?

I couldn't care less.... The ROTC program is for booger eating cream puffs that can't handle basic training...People use it to get money while in college...

No, Moonbat's not liberal, not at all. He's an authoritarian leftist. There's nothing liberal about him

Well, you obviously did not hear the news. Law enforcement, failed you stupid ass ignorant dick. Why dont you tell all of us your commie plan to confiscate all guns from every law abiding WHITE citizen in this country you fucking loud mouth loser. Please include all of the logistical costs. For instance, jail time for 100 million WHITE people who wont be relinquishing their firearms? Where to build this new prison? Will it be an entire county somewhere in rural Nebraska?

You, are a brain dead gasbag and I have already destroyed you in another thread you pathetic ignorant lard ass.

You have nothing original. No stated plan. Just a fucking parrot yelling left wing commie talking points as you celebrate mass shootings since it promulgates your pahetic one world order globalist agenda.

How does it feel to be protected in your gated community? Safe? You stupid ass double talking ignorant fuck.

TheOwl32 melts early on a Friday ^ ^ ^ :cuckoo:

No, Moonbat's not liberal, not at all. He's an authoritarian leftist. There's nothing liberal about him
In the Army you guys were the NoGo's....The Duck Squad....

Well, you obviously did not hear the news. Law enforcement, failed you stupid ass ignorant dick. Why dont you tell all of us your commie plan to confiscate all guns from every law abiding WHITE citizen in this country you fucking loud mouth loser. Please include all of the logistical costs. For instance, jail time for 100 million WHITE people who wont be relinquishing their firearms? Where to build this new prison? Will it be an entire county somewhere in rural Nebraska?

You, are a brain dead gasbag and I have already destroyed you in another thread you pathetic ignorant lard ass.

You have nothing original. No stated plan. Just a fucking parrot yelling left wing commie talking points as you celebrate mass shootings since it promulgates your pahetic one world order globalist agenda.

How does it feel to be protected in your gated community? Safe? You stupid ass double talking ignorant fuck.

TheOwl32 melts early on a Friday ^ ^ ^ :cuckoo:
He's on edge after finding out he's mortal like all the rest of us...

View attachment 178517

Social Worker

I hear you. The background checks in the Obama administration where awful. A bunch of felons and leakers. Glad to hear a leftist who will stand up and admit that

View attachment 178517

Social Worker

I hear you. The background checks in the Obama administration where awful. A bunch of felons and leakers. Glad to hear a leftist who will stand up and admit that
But the social services departments made it to live another day...

This is your NRA. Nothing about gun safety. Nothing. Sad.

loesch-hate.jpg

Forum List

Back