The NRA donated $10,000 to help train the Parkland shooting suspect to use a rifle

NRA has a bunch of balls blaming law enforcement on not doing a very good job in stopping this nut.
39 times the police were called and still the guy walked. The FBI were alerted to this guy and still he walked. Ah yep, law enforcement, this comes to mind.

Of those 39 visits, what specifically was he charged with or suspected of that you would have supported him losing his 2nd amendment rights?

See the far left drone does not question the insane Op, just anyone they believe supports Trump..

All evidence points to the FBI dropping the ball, like they did with Pulse night club shooter.

So stop being a far left drone running religious narratives and look at all the facts, not the ones that your rich white maters tell you to look at.

What legislation can Congress come up with to stop someone that makes up their mind to kill people, from killing those people?

Sweet, a new puppy following me from thread to thread vying for a pat on the head or a belly rub.

No law can stop such a person, which is why I oppose almost all gun control laws, including Trumps plan to raise the age to 21 for even more guns.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No just pointing out that you are far left drone as you did not attack the insane OP, just someone you thought was a Trump supporter.

The OP is a known far left drone and yet you did not take a pot shot at them as you did someone not far left on the thread.

After you professed you call out people like the OP no matter who they follow, yet you did not.

So please stop playing the wounded far left drone for us, it does not work.

Just own up to it, the OP is more ludicrous than the person you went after on this thread.

Unless you believe that Think Progress is a creditable source for such thinking's as expressed in the OP?

I have called the OP a far left drone and I am calling you one.

I did not come on this thread to come strictly after you, but it show how self important you think yourself to be.

NRA has a bunch of balls blaming law enforcement on not doing a very good job in stopping this nut.
39 times the police were called and still the guy walked. The FBI were alerted to this guy and still he walked. Ah yep, law enforcement, this comes to mind.

Of those 39 visits, what specifically was he charged with or suspected of that you would have supported him losing his 2nd amendment rights?

See the far left drone does not question the insane Op, just anyone they believe supports Trump..

All evidence points to the FBI dropping the ball, like they did with Pulse night club shooter.

So stop being a far left drone running religious narratives and look at all the facts, not the ones that your rich white maters tell you to look at.

What legislation can Congress come up with to stop someone that makes up their mind to kill people, from killing those people?

Sweet, a new puppy following me from thread to thread vying for a pat on the head or a belly rub.

No law can stop such a person, which is why I oppose almost all gun control laws, including Trumps plan to raise the age to 21 for even more guns.

No just pointing out that you are far left drone as you did not attack the insane OP, just someone you thought was a Trump supporter.

The OP is a known far left drone and yet you did not take a pot shot at them as you did someone not far left on the thread.

After you professed you call out people like the OP no matter who they follow, yet you did not.

Just own up to it, the OP is more ludicrous than the person you went after on this thread.

Unless you believe that Think Progress is a creditable source for such thinking's as expressed in the OP?

I did not come on this thread to come strictly after you, but it show how self important you think yourself to be.

tenor.gif

I did not go after anyone, I asked a legit question.

Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who charged with murdering 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High, honed his marksmanship skills in a school program supported by the NRA. Cruz was, according to the Associated Press, a member of the school’s four-person varsity marksmanship team, which received a $10,000 grant from the NRA in 2016.

Cruz discussed his AR-15 with other team members and was given the nickname “Wolf.” Another member of the team described him as “a very good shot.”

The NRA donated $10,000 to help train the Parkland shooting suspect to use a rifle

Did the NRA pick him for the program or did the school allow him into the program?

I wonder how many lawsuits the NRA has against Universal Background Checks.

Let's see if they are serious about gun safety and regulations.

More to come.....:1041:
Okay, I see this idiot has his head shoved way up his liberal ass, and has no inkling of enlightening himself for his betterment. So he too is going to join the other flaming liberals on the ignore list, as I just cant compete with HIS stupidity...

Stupid.jpg immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

No you went after someone that you thought was not part of the far left!

I called you out on it, because this thread is total insanity based on far left religious beliefs.

Instead of showing that you are what you claim, you went after someone that posted on this thread that you thought was not part of the far left religion.

You are a far left lemming, time to deal with it.

No you went after someone that you thought was not part of the far left!

I called you out on it, because this thread is total insanity based on far left religious beliefs.

Instead of showing that you are what you claim, you went after someone that posted on this thread that you thought was not part of the far left religion.

You are a far left lemming, time to deal with it.

No, I asked a legit question to someone that I know is not a mindless zealot like you or the OP.

There is not magical number of visits by the police that allows for the removal of 2nd amendment rights.

So, the fact the police went to his house 39 times in 7 years means nothing.

I have a very high bar for when a person should lose a constitutionally protected right. I realize you big Govt people do not have that high of a bar, but some of us still do

They do? I was for a time the training officer and never received a dime from the NRA to train our personnel. All funding ca
And, if I have not thanked you before, let me do so now. Thank you for doing a very tough and thankless job. I appreciate your willingness to serve your community.
:beer:

As a former training officer, in your expert opinion, will proper training in the safe and effective use of firearms cost more lives or save more lives?

(and go to hell you left-coast commie :lol:)

Who trained the jihad Major who murdered 12 of his own men and wounded 30 other people at Ft. Hood? Using the same faulty logic you could blame the U.S. Army that trained him.

The U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC) has over 1,700 JROTC programs which represent all 50 states. U.S. Army JROTC has a long and proud tradition of service to the nation through the betterment of its youth. Military Services partially fund/provide uniforms, equipment, automation, and an accredited and rigorous curriculum. Other funding comes from the schools and private sector. Emphasis on the study of ethics, citizenship, communications, leadership, life skills, character education, service learning, and other subjects designed to prepare young men and women to take their place in adult society, serve as the core of the program.

Got anything else to say about our JROTC program you filthy lying scum liberals? Yeah I thought not. :anj_stfu:

The U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC) has over 1,700 JROTC programs which represent all 50 states. U.S. Army JROTC has a long and proud tradition of service to the nation through the betterment of its youth. Military Services partially fund/provide uniforms, equipment, automation, and an accredited and rigorous curriculum. Other funding comes from the schools and private sector. Emphasis on the study of ethics, citizenship, communications, leadership, life skills, character education, service learning, and other subjects designed to prepare young men and women to take their place in adult society, serve as the core of the program.

Got anything else to say about our JROTC program you filthy lying scum liberals? Yeah I thought not. :anj_stfu:
Yeah it's a fucking joke.. Like the Boy Scouts...

View attachment 178517

A social worker came to the Cruz home and cleared him...why because the Social Worker had little training in schizophrenia.. He heard voices and should have mandatory sent to a psychiatrist to be assessed.

This kid slipped through the cracks on so many levels ..

Who trained the jihad Major who murdered 12 of his own men and wounded 30 other people at Ft. Hood? Using the same faulty logic you could blame the U.S. Army that trained him.
Except that it was Obama's PC that didn't allow the military to go after the guy even when it was shown how radical the mother fucker was and still is. Why is he still alive?

Six Years Later: Obama Finally Calls Fort Hood a Terrorist Attack
The administration long shied away from calling Major Nidal Malik Hasan’s killing of 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas an act of terrorism – the deadliest on U.S. soil since 9/11until last week’s attack in San Bernardino set a new grim milestone -- and the Pentagon categorized it as workplace violence.
Liberals lie and people die, and it will continue, until every last liberal is gotten rid of.

Yeah it's a fucking joke.. Like the Boy Scouts...

That speaks volumes about you.

View attachment 178517

A social worker came to the Cruz home and cleared him...why because the Social Worker had little training in schizophrenia.. He heard voices and should have mandatory sent to a psychiatrist to be assessed.

This kid slipped through the cracks on so many levels ..

Social Worker
Who do social workers work for?

Forum List

Back