The NRA donated $10,000 to help train the Parkland shooting suspect to use a rifle

NRA has a bunch of balls blaming law enforcement on not doing a very good job in stopping this nut.
I often wonder what it's like for people who are as disconnected from reality as you are. Do they (you) realize how foolish you look? Does the part of your brain that covers logic just not function? When corrected do you see your mistakes or are you one of the people who got participation trophies his entire life and never understood failure?

The shooter could have done the same thing by going to a gun range or by practicing out in the woods. The shooter in Norway in 2011 said he practiced his shooting by playing Call of Duty.
Anders Breivik 'trained' for shooting attacks by playing Call of Duty
Not the same to me...
The point is a person does not need anything from the NRA to learn how to shoot or hone their skills.
I've never joined, they finally got tired of asking.. Why join a club to do what I have done since I was a kid. In fact I bought 43 acres to do as I please and that includes game hunting...and women stalking.. Wait did I say that outloud?
Not a member either never have been it just seems to me every time we have one of these shootings everyone focuses so much attention on the NRA and the AR-15 they ignore the question of what is happening in our culture that is creating theses people?

NRA has a bunch of balls blaming law enforcement on not doing a very good job in stopping this nut.
39 times the police were called and still the guy walked. The FBI were alerted to this guy and still he walked. Ah yep, law enforcement, this comes to mind.

Of those 39 visits, what specifically was he charged with or suspected of that you would have supported him losing his 2nd amendment rights?
If you don't mind me interrupting,
the times when he said he'd be a school shooter?

When I start stockpiling, I'm also going to join the NRA.

If the left hates it that much, it is obviously a worthwhile organization.

Plus I really like Loesch. She's amazing. A strong, articulate woman who wants to protect children. Scares the shit out of lefties.

The shooter could have done the same thing by going to a gun range or by practicing out in the woods. The shooter in Norway in 2011 said he practiced his shooting by playing Call of Duty.
Not the same to me...
The point is a person does not need anything from the NRA to learn how to shoot or hone their skills.
I've never joined, they finally got tired of asking.. Why join a club to do what I have done since I was a kid. In fact I bought 43 acres to do as I please and that includes game hunting...and women stalking.. Wait did I say that outloud?
Not a member either never have been it just seems to me every time we have one of these shootings everyone focuses so much attention on the NRA and the AR-15 they ignore the question of what is happening in our culture that is creating theses people?
It's more than guns. If you have a good solution, work for it. Work on it. It's necessary, too.

Not the same to me...

These nutjob leftists have no interest in the "why", only seeing how can this be turned into a political football. They're sickos.

Thread title is misleading, and erroneous.

Moved to General Discussion

You're afraid of guns, I want to allow people to defend themselves. So I'm the one who wants to no go and duck!

I'd say you're clever, but wow, you're not.

You think abortion should be legal! You're for the war on drugs! Was that funny?

Not really, no ...

I am so afraid of guns, my you are a mind reader not a dog breeder....
I support abortion so much I decided to not eat fish roe...
I can tell you were a magnificent bush beater as a Dogface..............
I just got to work on missile systems so yeah I didn't like guns near as much as ordinance...

I would have been surprised had you been able to grasp my post.

You may now proceed in your usual manner to fail to grasp this post and reply with a broken English post that has nothing to do with what I said

I gave up trying to grasp something that doesn't exist in reality a long time ago...you having any ability to read is your problemo......

You pretend that you're not on a message board. I'm not the only one who keeps saying to you, "what the hell did you just say?" There was a lot of laughter over my post where the guy who says to you "give me your money or your life" an hour later is in the park crying asking what the hell you said.

The playground reply "no you are" doesn't work when people know you

I said it doesn't work that way in real life.....I have 6 dead coworkers for proof from a place my sister and I worked at...They never say, "your money or your life"...Is that clear as mud for you now?

Um, they were robbing them and killed six people? Why did they do that?

Again, you're just showing that you're neither lucid nor coherent

The NRA has big balls to blame others in thEse senseless shooting.

Sad. Dana is deflecting NRA role in this mess and blaming law enforcement?

39 times the police were called and still the guy walked. The FBI were alerted to this guy and still he walked. Ah yep, law enforcement, this comes to mind.

Of those 39 visits, what specifically was he charged with or suspected of that you would have supported him losing his 2nd amendment rights?
If you don't mind me interrupting,
the times when he said he'd be a school shooter?

Do not mind at all. I wonder if others would agree that is enough for him to lose his right to possess a firearm

The U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC) has over 1,700 JROTC programs which represent all 50 states. U.S. Army JROTC has a long and proud tradition of service to the nation through the betterment of its youth. Military Services partially fund/provide uniforms, equipment, automation, and an accredited and rigorous curriculum. Other funding comes from the schools and private sector. Emphasis on the study of ethics, citizenship, communications, leadership, life skills, character education, service learning, and other subjects designed to prepare young men and women to take their place in adult society, serve as the core of the program.

Got anything else to say about our JROTC program you filthy lying scum liberals? Yeah I thought not. :anj_stfu:
Yeah it's a fucking joke.. Like the Boy Scouts...

That speaks volumes about you.
Yes I can see a sham duty post when I see one...

I find your posts repulsive, are you a liberal?

No, Moonbat's not liberal, not at all. He's an authoritarian leftist. There's nothing liberal about him

He sounds like a punk who got stuffed in his locker on a regular basis.

Yeah it's a fucking joke.. Like the Boy Scouts...

That speaks volumes about you.
Yes I can see a sham duty post when I see one...

I find your posts repulsive, are you a liberal?

No, Moonbat's not liberal, not at all. He's an authoritarian leftist. There's nothing liberal about him

He sounds like a punk who got stuffed in his locker on a regular basis.

The principle, vice principle and four teachers were asking him how he got trapped in the locker. Every time he answered, they looked at each other and said what did he say?

Finally they decided he was stuffed in the locker, but actually he kept accidentally locking himself in

I am so afraid of guns, my you are a mind reader not a dog breeder....
I support abortion so much I decided to not eat fish roe...
I can tell you were a magnificent bush beater as a Dogface..............
I just got to work on missile systems so yeah I didn't like guns near as much as ordinance...

You may now proceed in your usual manner to fail to grasp this post and reply with a broken English post that has nothing to do with what I said
I gave up trying to grasp something that doesn't exist in reality a long time ago...you having any ability to read is your problemo......

You pretend that you're not on a message board. I'm not the only one who keeps saying to you, "what the hell did you just say?" There was a lot of laughter over my post where the guy who says to you "give me your money or your life" an hour later is in the park crying asking what the hell you said.

I said it doesn't work that way in real life.....I have 6 dead coworkers for proof from a place my sister and I worked at...They never say, "your money or your life"...Is that clear as mud for you now?

It was a restaurant you kunt. Damn you are dense in the brain and not in a good way..Was that clear enough for your age addled mind?

It was a restaurant you kunt. Damn you are dense in the brain and not in a good way..Was that clear enough for your age addled mind?

You said they were robbing people and killed six people. What does that it's a restaurant have to do with it?

Can you translate your crap into coherent English? What the hell are you talking about?

You said they were robbing people and killed six people. What does that it's a restaurant have to do with it?

Can you translate your crap into coherent English? What the hell are you talking about?
Not to an incoherent ass like yerself no..I've already dealt with a ninty year old alzheimer's patient today, don't need another..

Forum List

Back