The Nightmare Returns!

CK, thanks for staying in reality. I have corrected the rest of you all clearly and cogently.

Jackson, you made false insinuations about me, and I spiked that ball in your mouth. Now try to stay with the facts, hmmm?

Yep, Iran got some points for the photos. We would do the same thing, I believe.
False insinuations about you? When?

CK, thanks for staying in reality. I have corrected the rest of you all clearly and cogently.

Jackson, you made false insinuations about me, and I spiked that ball in your mouth. Now try to stay with the facts, hmmm?

Yep, Iran got some points for the photos. We would do the same thing, I believe.
When spec ops got Bin Laden NOBODY got to see the pics. It was "spiking the football". So I highly doubt the US would humiliate their good friends like that.

It depends on both, as well as years of festering resentment. Tis what it is.

Be polite, get polite.

Jackson, go back and read your comments.

When spec ops got Bin Laden NOBODY got to see the pics. It was "spiking the football". So I highly doubt the US would humiliate their good friends like that.
Hmmm. Let me think about that. Thank you.

Good for you! :happy-1:

Good for you! :happy-1:
You are still wrong. :lol:

Can some one tell me what "Sovereign Immune Naval Vessels" are?

From John McCain:
Sovereign Immune Naval Vessels are exempt from Detention, Boarding or Search. Their crews are not subject to Arrest.

Difference between US Detention and Iranian Detention.

CYoitnFWMAAeHrT.jpg

Forum List

Back