The Nightmare Returns!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

This IS BULLSHIT folks PURE BULLSHIT.
10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com

NUKE MECCA.

I'd wait to see what's going on. They may have strayed into territorial waters.

As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

This IS BULLSHIT folks PURE BULLSHIT.
10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com

NUKE MECCA.

As if things weren't bad enough. Of course with Obama, he'll probably do nothing, Valerie Jarrett will tell him to do nothing.

I concur...lets wait to get official word. It looks like they wandered into Irans waters, were picked up, Iran knew it was a mistake and will release. We'll see

I concur...lets wait to get official word. It looks like they wandered into Irans waters, were picked up, Iran knew it was a mistake and will release. We'll see

I think Iran will also release them, I don't think Iran wants an International Incident of this type.

• Banned
I'm sorry CK but we are going to disagree civil yes but FIRM.
You do NOT take my gawdamn ships ANYWHERE. I DON'T care if I park them in your back yard. MY boys MY ship got MY backing ANYWHERE.

I would so help me God give them FOUR HOURS to return EVERYTHING or airfuel bomb the sh8t out of them. FOUR HOURS.

You do NOT take my gawdamn ships ANYWHERE. I DON'T care if I park them in your back yard. MY boys MY ship got MY backing ANYWHERE.

I would so help me God give them FOUR HOURS to return EVERYTHING or airfuel bomb the sh8t out of them. FOUR HOURS.

Obama won't like it, tonight is HIS night, his ME ME ME ME night, him having Narcissistic Personality Disorder and all. Tonight is made for him, the centre of attention....now Iran's taking some news away from him.

I don't like it either but if the shoe were on the other foot I'd expect the US to take their ship(s) as well. We all play by the same rules when it comes to air space and waters.

Now if they were hostile to the US Navy, I'd have a huge problem

If there were 2 boats and ten sailors they obviously weren't major war vessels. Hopefully just some kind of transports with no threat attached. As much as the Iranians like poking us, I have a feeling they and the Russians are enjoying our failures in the ME to bother with this right now. Of course I could be entirely wrong..

A Senator reported they are parading the weapons they confiscated on Iranian tv.
Also heard they were captured by the revolutionary guard.

I think Iran will also release them, I don't think Iran wants an International Incident of this type.
I think if it was that simple, the Iranians would have released a story telling when the soldiers would be available for being picked up. Do we have an ambassador there where the soldiers could be held in our embassy?
Word would have been out by now if all was well. The next story to come our just may be that they are being held for espionage charges. Kerry should be on his way over there,

This, along with the firing of missiles near our vessels recently, makes you wonder.

A Senator reported they are parading the weapons they confiscated on Iranian tv.
The Senator's remarks does not fit well with a friendly disposition of the problem.

The Senator's remarks does not fit well with a friendly disposition of the problem.
Indeed...as with all things of this nature its extremely fluid. Wondering where this one will go now

I think if it was that simple, the Iranians would have released a story telling when the soldiers would be available for being picked up. Do we have an ambassador there where the soldiers could be held in our embassy?
Word would have been out by now if all was well. The next story to come our just may be that they are being held for espionage charges. Kerry should be on his way over there,

I don't know if you have an Ambassador to Iran. 'Um, can you trust Kerry heading to Iran, he's not exactly....confidence inspiring is he darling?

I'm sure they will make political hay of it, but with everything else going on I hope they don't turn this into a showdown.
The Rev Guard will probably be reigned in, if president Rouhani has a say. He's been eager to look like a modern statesman.

Were it not for the unnecessary, destructive, criminal invasion of Iraq we would still have a valuable ally to assist us in this new conflict with our old enemy, Iran.

Preview

Forum List

Back