CDZ The NFL should immediately adopt new rules and guidelines pertaining to

Yes its his right. If it wasnt someone would put him in prison. I already told you no one cares what you say. I have already said otherwise and thats why he is still getting paid millions. If the customers are not satisfied they can choose not to attend or watch the game. The work place is a great place to make a stand. It makes people take notice and start threads regarding the issue on social media.
. The only reason he gets away with it is what ?????? Tell us why, because I know you know. When ever I talk about loss of freedoms as a white person in America, then the people come flying out of the wood works to say it's over, and you can't do this, and you can't say that, and you don't have any expectations of much of anything anymore, but others are exempt from these new things ? Why are certain people exempt, but others are now the new cherry picked oppressed in this nation ?

He gets away with it because he's black, and nobody has the balls to call him on his behavior lest they be called a racist.
That was pretty ignorant of you. White people own the team he plays for. if they got rid of him what would happen to them if they were called racists? They would have every right to get rid of him and pay the remainder of his contract. Clowns would still watch the game and make them and Kap wealthy.
. Why would they be called racist for firing a player ? Would it be racism if the NFL made rules not to be highjacked by players who disrupt the game, and attempt to devalue the brand and experience of the sports goers who only want to experience a political free zone when out with their family ? There needs to be new rules placed in the players contracts as well. This way idiotic bull crap like your talking about a player still getting his pay after being fired won't happen either.

Whether it is racist or not is not the issue ... the issue is what would happen if they fired Kaepernick. They would immediately be picketed by BLM, and Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton would decry the muzzling of a black man. Stephen Smith would claim it was not because of his actions, but rather because he was a black man challenging the status quo.

That's a fight neither the NFL or the 49ers want to have --- and one they couldn't win where it matters most --- at the box office.
. They need not be afraid of the box office if stand up for what is right, but they are afraid just like every other institution in this nation is now of this stuff, and that's a shame & disgrace.

Would it be racism if the NFL made rules not to be highjacked by players who disrupt the game, and attempt to devalue the brand and experience of the sports goers who only want to experience a political free zone when out with their family ? There needs to be new rules placed in the players contracts as well. This way idiotic bull crap like your talking about a player still getting his pay after being fired won't happen either.

This is the Land of the Free. I also understand contracts can be very concise, but I also believe what you propose here is just going further and making a bad situation still worse. There are so many areas and ideals that Americans can improve on, instead of always looking at the dark side and tending to gravitate towards creating worse circumstances.
. So your for letting individuals or groups highjack this nations institutions, sports arena's etc. and to invade the privacy of just about everything possible, when no one else has those same rights or wants granted them in this nation ? How worse can that get ?

anyone trying to highjack the sport, highjack it's half time shows or highjack it's brands for the purposes of political statements and/or attacks to be strategically used by way of it's access to millions of viewers. Anyone doing so or attempting such a thing should be banned from the game for no less than 2 years.
It's not a bad point you make. In this case it's the media (that published close-up photos of his socks) that should be banned, or otherwise punished. You know how the media operates, particularly when business is 'slow'. If the guy had red socks the media might have published a close-up photo of them and claimed it supports the rumours (none until 'just now') that the guy is a communist .... or that he's advertising for the Boston Red Sox.

Hijacking (as you very aptly call it) is the fundamental, corner-stone tactic used by the media since ....... well, a long, long time.
. The pigs as cops on those Sox is reprehensible & indefensible. He should have been immediately fired for that. Period.

The way these institutions have been highjacked, is the very same way the government has been highjacked as well.

When will the people finally awaken from their drunkenness ????

The pigs as cops on those Sox is reprehensible & indefensible.
Your government has been trying its' damnedest to make all sporting events platforms for its' own political propaganda. High-jacking them, in your own words.They did it at the Olympic Games of 1980 and they demand political obedience at all national arenas with flag-raising and standing for the anthem. We're talking about a football game and a pair of socks, for God's sake, not sizing up the rest of the world for a potential invasion or making games politically high-tension for their own gains and 'off limits' for democracy.

He should have been immediately fired for that. Period.
Thank God that his boss is a much better man than you. You'd have loved Josef Stalin, too bad he's gone now. Pyongyang might be just place for you. I'm sure Kim Jong Whatever is right up your alley ........ and the police have no sense of humour there either.

. The only reason he gets away with it is what ?????? Tell us why, because I know you know. When ever I talk about loss of freedoms as a white person in America, then the people come flying out of the wood works to say it's over, and you can't do this, and you can't say that, and you don't have any expectations of much of anything anymore, but others are exempt from these new things ? Why are certain people exempt, but others are now the new cherry picked oppressed in this nation ?

He gets away with it because he's black, and nobody has the balls to call him on his behavior lest they be called a racist.
That was pretty ignorant of you. White people own the team he plays for. if they got rid of him what would happen to them if they were called racists? They would have every right to get rid of him and pay the remainder of his contract. Clowns would still watch the game and make them and Kap wealthy.

You don't even make any sense whatsoever.

You seriously don't believe there would be a racist backlash? Seriously?

Of course, they have every right to get rid of him - they also have every right to muzzle him. But, they can't do it, because of the negative fiscal ramifications of being labelled a racist organization.
Whites dont really have principles. They are all about the money.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest
. I guess they are, because people are buying them, and then they are burning them... lol.... Hmmm, maybe Kaepernick planned it this way the whole time eh. Nah, I won't give him that much credit, but he seems to benefiting as an unintended consequence of it all, and that's sad.
Smart whites like the owners. Not the dumb ones that buy the jerseys, burn them and make Kap that much wealthier.

Smart whites like the owners. Not the dumb ones that buy the jerseys, burn them and make Kap that much wealthier.

ah-ha.gif
You reminded me of all the white buffoons who burned their Beatle's records ...... then had to buy new ones when they realized what an awful mistake they made. Doh!

9Ytb1n7.jpg

anyone trying to highjack the sport, highjack it's half time shows or highjack it's brands for the purposes of political statements and/or attacks to be strategically used by way of it's access to millions of viewers. Anyone doing so or attempting such a thing should be banned from the game for no less than 2 years.

Indeed, I think introducing rote, irrelevant patriotism to a sport by demanding people stand for a flag is "highjacking" and should be banned.

No raising the flag, singing the anthems, fly overs, half time vet honor programs and awards.

beagle9, you way is not the one and only way.
. All those things have been a part of the game for ever now, but what has been going on in the last decade or so is something destructive, and not constructive or productive. Such things as have been seen lately have no place in the game, and it's time for it to end. Get some spine NFL, and quit letting these type of politically motivated hacks ruin your brand, the game, and your ownership of your enterprise. The viewership is off already in favor of college football, and some of the exodus has been because of these very things in which has been destroying the NFL's name, level of sport, and it's support.

Players murdering, raping, and wife-beating hasn't killed the brand....it's that darned SITTING!

The pigs as cops on those Sox is reprehensible & indefensible.
Your government has been trying its' damnedest to make all sporting events platforms for its' own political propaganda. High-jacking them, in your own words.They did it at the Olympic Games of 1980 and they demand political obedience at all national arenas with flag-raising and standing for the anthem. We're talking about a football game and a pair of socks, for God's sake, not sizing up the rest of the world for a potential invasion or making games politically high-tension for their own gains and 'off limits' for democracy.

He should have been immediately fired for that. Period.
Thank God that his boss is a much better man than you. You'd have loved Josef Stalin, too bad he's gone now. Pyongyang might be just place for you. I'm sure Kim Jong Whatever is right up your alley ........ and the police have no sense of humour there either.
. You covering for the killers who killed innocent cops or anyone supporting those cops being killed ? This guy made himself a part of that with the Sox he put on.

No raising the flag, singing the anthems, fly overs, half time vet honor programs and awards.

beagle9, you way is not the one and only way.
. All those things have been a part of the game for ever now, but what has been going on in the last decade or so is something destructive, and not constructive or productive. Such things as have been seen lately have no place in the game, and it's time for it to end. Get some spine NFL, and quit letting these type of politically motivated hacks ruin your brand, the game, and your ownership of your enterprise. The viewership is off already in favor of college football, and some of the exodus has been because of these very things in which has been destroying the NFL's name, level of sport, and it's support.

Players murdering, raping, and wife-beating hasn't killed the brand....it's that darned SITTING!
What makes that sitting bad, is what that sitting is tied to. The sox said it all.

Indeed, I think introducing rote, irrelevant patriotism to a sport by demanding people stand for a flag is "highjacking" and should be banned.
. Highjacking is what happens to an institution that has had various long time traditions, and long standing rules in which become threatened by those who attempt to highjack the institution in order to run a personal agenda or political game by way of a weakened down institution that has become vulnerable, and under attack by groups who want to use the institution to further an agenda or to criticize something by way of the huge platform in which the institution has available to it.

Just don't attend football games till the players and the managers get the message. In other words, boycott them.

Looks to me that the OP has an inaccessible itch and I think it might be a much more personal issue ....... and far less to do with who wears what kind of socks. Racism or Islamophobia are top of the list of suspected fundamental, 'personal problems' that are being discussed here ....... incognito.
gMHneh9.gif

You covering for the killers who killed innocent cops or anyone supporting those cops being killed ? This guy made himself a part of that with the Sox he put on.
You covering for the murderers of innocent men, women and children of all native American Indian tribes? You make yourself part of that with the Joan Wayne avatar you display in the top left corner of each and every one of your posts to this forum.

Hey Dude ..... it's your logic, not mine.

. Highjacking is what happens to an institution that has had various long time traditions, and long standing rules in which become threatened by those who attempt to highjack the institution in order to run a personal agenda or political game by way of a weakened down institution that has become vulnerable, and under attack by groups who want to use the institution to further an agenda or to criticize something by way of the huge platform in which the institution has available to it.

So it's only the lengthy of time that matters? Because slavery was a "tradition" for about 300 years before it was abolished in the Americas.

Good grief.. Like I said it's amazing the spin and excuses. Wow.

Looks to me that the OP has an inaccessible itch and I think it might be a much more personal issue ....... and far less to do with who wears what kind of socks. Racism or Islamophobia are top of the list of suspected fundamental, 'personal problems' that are being discussed here ....... incognito.
gMHneh9.gif
I do wish you'd get that flea off your sig line. I've tried killing it at least a dozen times.

Forum List

Back