The Next Michael Brown Story: Witnesses Say Utah Black Man Was Running Away When Police Fired

It wasnt a toy sword. It was a real metal sword, but it was decorative, so the edges are rounded off so it isnt sharp. My buddy has a few swords like that, and if you think you cant kill someone with a single swing, you are wrong. Im certain I could take off someones head with one of those swords.
Let's just say the sword was as sharp as Jake Sartkey.

Not sure how you'd make a sword that dull. Pretty sure that would make it a club.

Then shoot him in the arm or leg to bring him down. No need to kill him.
Ya you fuck witt. The cop should have tried to shoot the simian in the arm. I wonder what your reaction would have been had the cop followed your stupid advice and missed the simian's arm and the bullet instead went through some kid's head fifty yards away? . . . . . . .

You mean like the wild shots Darren Wilson took at an unarmed teenager in a densely populated neighborhood that missed?[/QUOTE]

I believe all shots except for maybe one, hit the subject. Fortunately that errant shot didn't harm anyone.

It's clear the "F" in your name means FAIL.[/QUOTE]

Evidently you never were educated on what a simian is and what a human is....no surprise...just like you don't know how to post a quote..

There have been enough machete attacks for the police to take a sword attack seriously.

Ya you fuck witt. The cop should have tried to shoot the simian in the arm. I wonder what your reaction would have been had the cop followed your stupid advice and missed the simian's arm and the bullet instead went through some kid's head fifty yards away? . . . . . . .

You mean like the wild shots Darren Wilson took at an unarmed teenager in a densely populated neighborhood that missed?

I believe all shots except for maybe one, hit the subject. Fortunately that errant shot didn't harm anyone.

It's clear the "F" in your name means FAIL.

Evidently you never were educated on what a simian is and what a human is....no surprise...just like you don't know how to post a quote..

Apparently you don't know how to post a quote either. FWIW, this topic isn't about "simians" unless your equating either Brown or Wilson to an ape.

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to hear that "CNN tape", got a link?

The fact is, it doesn't matter how many shots were fired, the end result is what matters. The only person shot was the person that deserved to be shot.

"to avoid getting caught in an obvious lie"

Really? It has nothing to do with evidence in an ongoing investigation? Evidence that will be presented to the grand jury after which they will fail to indict Wilson.

Why do you see everything in black and white? Let me guess, you're either black or a white person full of guilt.[/QUOTE]

The "on-going investigation" is BS. They could release anything they want to; but, they want to make sure the official story does not contradict any forthcoming evidence.

Here are some links to the CNN tape that supposedly indicates the number of shots Wilson fired.

Multiple Updates CNN Reporting Audio Of Mike Brown Shooting 8211 During 8220 audio chat 8221 with a friend 8211 Two Volley 8217 s 10 shots 6 and 4 The Last Refuge

Lawyer Audio shows pause in fire in Ferguson - CNN.com

CNN Releases Audio Recording Of Michael Brown Shooting At Least 10 Total Shots Fired

Let me quess, you are a white conservative. You probably are into gunz to protect you from the scary minorities, and feel a victim of what you deem "reverse racism."

I don't know how you fucked up the quote function Atticus but you sure did.

It's obvious that besides being too stupid to properly use the quote feature, you do not understand how the legal system works. After the evidence is presented to the grand jury all the evidence will become available to the public either through court proceedings, if it indeed goes to court, or through a FOIA request.

Your links all include the word "alleged". Do you know what that word means?

I don't see minorities as being scary, a pain in the ass sometimes but so are some majorities. I am into guns but that's part of co-owning a gun store. Yes I'm white, and I've noticed you are too embarrassed to disclose your race.

I've never been nor will I ever be a victim. There is no such thing as "reverse racism" IMO.

It's obvious that besides being too stupid to properly use the quote feature, you do not understand how the legal system works. After the evidence is presented to the grand jury all the evidence will become available to the public either through court proceedings, if it indeed goes to court, or through a FOIA request.

I don't see minorities as being scary, a pain in the ass sometimes but so are some majorities. I am into guns but that's part of co-owning a gun store. Yes I'm white, and I've noticed you are too embarrassed to disclose your race.

I've never been nor will I ever be a victim. There is no such thing as "reverse racism" IMO.

I understand fully. They can release info any time they want to, and often do. In fact, they can have a probable cause hearing without going to a grand jury. I figured you were into gunz, most callous conservatives are.

Even if he was running away he was armed and a legitimate target.

There would have to be a complete change in police policy all across this nation. Anytime an officer fires his/her gun at a perp they are aiming at the torso. That is how it has always been. There is never an intent to wound, you fire until the threat is eliminated.

There would have to be a complete change in police policy all across this nation. Anytime an officer fires his/her gun at a perp they are aiming at the torso. That is how it has always been. There is never an intent to wound, you fire until the threat is eliminated.

Maybe after all these years, we ought to rethink those policies. Mostly, lets not forget Tasers, batons, Wilson could have stayed in his car and waited for backup (not unlike Zimmerman), and several other options. But, I doubt you guys would want to miss the "opportunity" to shoot someone in the head.

I'd like to hear that "CNN tape", got a link?

The fact is, it doesn't matter how many shots were fired, the end result is what matters. The only person shot was the person that deserved to be shot.

"to avoid getting caught in an obvious lie"

Really? It has nothing to do with evidence in an ongoing investigation? Evidence that will be presented to the grand jury after which they will fail to indict Wilson.

Why do you see everything in black and white? Let me guess, you're either black or a white person full of guilt.[/QUOTE]

The "on-going investigation" is BS. They could release anything they want to; but, they want to make sure the official story does not contradict any forthcoming evidence.

Here are some links to the CNN tape that supposedly indicates the number of shots Wilson fired.

Multiple Updates CNN Reporting Audio Of Mike Brown Shooting 8211 During 8220 audio chat 8221 with a friend 8211 Two Volley 8217 s 10 shots 6 and 4 The Last Refuge

Lawyer Audio shows pause in fire in Ferguson - CNN.com

CNN Releases Audio Recording Of Michael Brown Shooting At Least 10 Total Shots Fired

Let me quess, you are a white conservative. You probably are into gunz to protect you from the scary minorities, and feel a victim of what you deem "reverse racism."[/QUOTE]
Gunz? Leave the cool trendy hood talk where it belongs, with all your loser neighbors.

Maybe after all these years, we ought to rethink those policies. Mostly, lets not forget Tasers, batons, Wilson could have stayed in his car and waited for backup (not unlike Zimmerman), and several other options. But, I doubt you guys would want to miss the "opportunity" to shoot someone in the head.

So he should have stayed in his car while the suspects escaped?
Here's a novel idea..dont commit strong arm robberies,dont resist when confronted by the police. Thus avoiding multiple gunshot wounds

I understand fully. They can release info any time they want to, and often do. In fact, they can have a probable cause hearing without going to a grand jury. I figured you were into gunz, most callous conservatives are.

Have you filed a FOIA request?

What makes me callous in your opinion?

So he should have stayed in his car while the suspects escaped?
Here's a novel idea..dont commit strong arm robberies,dont resist when confronted by the police. Thus avoiding multiple gunshot wounds

I don't think he would have escaped, backup was just around the corner. But hey, why waste an opportunity to blast away at an unarmed minority, right?

I see you ignored the rest of my post. How convenient.....
Dont be a thug,dont get shot. How hard is it?

The fact that this is news shows that the black community is attempting to legalize crime. They're blaming us whites so we let them do what ever they wish.
They've already created a powerful lobby to bend the media to their will and get tax payer funded colleges to teach Critical Race Theory nonsense about how only white people kept slaves and are invariantly evil.

(Even though black people keep slaves *today*. Google: 'Modern Slavery Map')

I had a CRT Am Hist prof in comm college say this about whites and slaves. I said, 'I thought black people kept slaves, too?'

'When they captured them they treated them like family though.'
Oohs and Ahhs from the crowd.

Later, as an aside, he was telling us that Egyptians were black. Ha ha ha. So...the pyramids were just built by a giant, lovely family I guess. At least, according to him.

Yeah, but Black folks had nothing to do with the founding fathers condoning/encouraging slavery and hatred in the Constitution, no matter how conservatives try to explain slavery, denying women the vote, etc.

Oh, blacks had nothing to do with colonial slaves? Umm what color do you suppose the people in Africa who SOLD the slaves to the Europeans were exactly?

I imagine that conversation went something like this

European " You I say over there, come with me to America"

Smart black African : "Oh no you don't want me, I've got a better idea, why don't you take those niggahs over there as slaves" *points at other blacks*

I feel really bad for the mother, but she is mistaken when she say's police would have shot a white boy waving a toy sword.
Just last month in fact Salt Lake police shot and killed an unarmed 20 year old "white boy" who was doing nothing other than resembling a person police were looking for.

Oh, blacks had nothing to do with colonial slaves? Umm what color do you suppose the people in Africa who SOLD the slaves to the Europeans were exactly?

I imagine that conversation went something like this

European " You I say over there, come with me to America"

Smart black African : "Oh no you don't want me, I've got a better idea, why don't you take those niggahs over there as slaves" *points at other blacks*

Yeah, if there had been no callous/greedy white folks here to purchase, rape, beat, etc., slaves, they would not have been here.

You guys just can't admit it, just like you can't admit white governors told Blacks they couldn't enter tax supported schools; white business people ran ads that said "only Caucasians need apply;" and they are still discriminating today, only less visibly.

You're an asshole. I'm sure that's not the first time someone has described you as such. You have zero clue about how effective or not a taser is on a 6'4" 300 pound man who has just committed a strong arm robbery then got into a fight with a cop.
A fucking baton? God you are stupid. Who would allow a simian BM's size to get close enough to use a baton?
Cops are not trained to "stay in their car" moron!

The man assaulted a police officer, the officer isn't just going to let him walk away. He had backup in the form of a sidearm.

He was shot in the head because he failed to heed the officers commands and kept charging. I know you libtards want to believe Brown was an innocent teen walking down the street and not the brutal thug that he was. He wanted to live the thug life and he suffered the consequence.

Forum List

Back