A Utah man was killed during a police traffic stop. His family say they’ve been ‘stonewalled’ by authorities

Chase Allen believed he was a sovereign citizen, did not have to believe the police, and was waving a gun around.

Good riddance.

Body camera footage of the incident has yet to be released, but a description of the events as narrated by law enforcement states that officers saw a gun on the driver-side floorboard of the car

Why the compulsion to lie about what happened?

Body camera footage of the incident has yet to be released, but a description of the events as narrated by law enforcement states that officers saw a gun on the driver-side floorboard of the car

Why the compulsion to lie about what happened?
The floor fell to the floor after he was shot. Why are you lying? America does not following the stupid libertarian philosophies of screw everyone else that it is only the libertarian's way that is lawful and good.

Release the body cam footage. Stop whining about George Floyd.
Maybe when they feel like releasing it, but not a second sooner. Meanwhile we can all sleep peacefully, knowing this dirtbag is dead. :dunno:

I was pulled over for driving 10 over the speed limit just outside Jacksonville TX a couple months ago. It was late at night, around 11:30 or so. Had a Glock 19 loaded with one in the pipe between my seat and the console. Cop asked for my license, I handed it to him and told him I had a gun. He said ok and walked to his car. Came back a few minutes later and gave me a ticket. I’m alive with $300 less in my bank account. I’m not a dumb fuck.

lol

Last edited:
I was pulled over for driving 10 over the speed limit just outside Jacksonville TX a couple months ago. It was late at night, around 11:30 or so. Had a Glock 19 loaded with one in the pipe between my seat and the console. Cop asked for my license, I handed it to him and told him I had a gun. He said ok and walked to his car. Came back a few minutes later and gave me a ticket. I’m alive with $300 less in my bank account. I’m not a dumb fuck.

lol
Yup. My brother was walking in the park when someone called in a “suspicious guy.” Cops arrived, asked him questions, he answered them politely, and then they said sorry for bothering you, and left. My brother’s not a dumb fuck, either.

lol
I know Jacksoville well and Cherokee County there. Do as the police say with a "thank you" and "have a nice day" after you get a ticket.

The floor fell to the floor after he was shot. Why are you lying? America does not following the stupid libertarian philosophies of screw everyone else that it is only the libertarian's way that is lawful and good.

You are the one making things up, not me.

Forum List

Back