The Next Michael Brown Story: Witnesses Say Utah Black Man Was Running Away When Police Fired

Oh, blacks had nothing to do with colonial slaves? Umm what color do you suppose the people in Africa who SOLD the slaves to the Europeans were exactly?

I imagine that conversation went something like this

European " You I say over there, come with me to America"

Smart black African : "Oh no you don't want me, I've got a better idea, why don't you take those niggahs over there as slaves" *points at other blacks*

Yeah, if there had been no callous/greedy white folks here to purchase, rape, beat, etc., slaves, they would not have been here.

You guys just can't admit it, just like you can't admit white governors told Blacks they couldn't enter tax supported schools; white business people ran ads that said "only Caucasians need apply;" and they are still discriminating today, only less visibly.
No one can buy anything that's not for sale stupid.

Have you filed a FOIA request?

What makes me callous in your opinion?

You are a right winger, profit off gunz, obviously bigoted, just to start.

Still haven't mastered the simple quote feature huh?

Yes I profit off the sale of firearms, it's perfectly legal, unlike the thugs you defend who steal from others.

You sir/ma'am are the bigot as evidenced in your response to a simple query.

Allow me to answer my first question I posed to you. No, you did not file a FOIA request. I imagine it's only because you couldn't afford the fees attached.

Maybe after all these years, we ought to rethink those policies. Mostly, lets not forget Tasers, batons, Wilson could have stayed in his car and waited for backup (not unlike Zimmerman), and several other options. But, I doubt you guys would want to miss the "opportunity" to shoot someone in the head.
You're an asshole. I'm sure that's not the first time someone has described you as such. You have zero clue about how effective or not a taser is on a 6'4" 300 pound man who has just committed a strong arm robbery then got into a fight with a cop.
A fucking baton? God you are stupid. Who would allow a simian BM's size to get close enough to use a baton?
Cops are not trained to "stay in their car" moron!

Police shouldn't be trained to shoot unarmed teens either. Just because police in this country are trained to shoot, doesn't mean it has to be that way. That's the problem with protocols, etc., they are written for people too stupid to think for themselves.

I think Wilson played Cowboy, and he put bystanders in danger in his rush to shoot an unarmed teen before backup arrived. A baton to the the head or gut works wonders, especially after you've already hit a teen with a few shots. Hell stepping aside and hitting them as they pass does too.

Of course, we are assuming Brown was in fact charging Wilson, something witnesses seem to discount. Of course, they are minorities, so they don't count in your world.

If it makes me an "asshole" to label you a bigoted yahoo, so be it.

Yes I profit off the sale of firearms, it's perfectly legal, unlike the thugs you defend who steal from others.

Allow me to answer my first question I posed to you. No, you did not file a FOIA request. I imagine it's only because you couldn't afford the fees attached.

What's the matter, you can't keep up. People have filed FOIA, prosecution and police are stalling while they concoct their story. Heck, release a photo of Wilson's supposedly shattered eye socket, the official autopsy, and photos of spent casing location in relation ot body, would be a good start.

As to your gun profiteering -- lot's of things are legal, but not in society's best interest.

I'll leave this here

Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

Why did this crazy-assed drunk white man with a gun get a pass US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The man with the gun never threatened anyone with the rifle. He was in his legal right to bear arms, I'm assuming he was in an open carry state. Was he belligerent? Yes, but that's not a crime. I saw no evidence in the video that suggests the man was intoxicated or crazy.

What's the matter, you can't keep up. People have filed FOIA, prosecution and police are stalling while they concoct their story. Heck, release a photo of Wilson's supposedly shattered eye socket, the official autopsy, and photos of spent casing location in relation ot body, would be a good start.

As to your gun profiteering -- lot's of things are legal, but not in society's best interest.
Like legalizing dope?
So you say the "prosecution" AND the police are concocting their story.
You're an idiot pal.
As for guns. The first person you are always going to go crying to when your life is threatened is someone with a gun.
After all, it's you who "profits' when the grocery store shoppers need you to bag their groceries or make their coffee so why are you complaining?

Maybe after all these years, we ought to rethink those policies. Mostly, lets not forget Tasers, batons, Wilson could have stayed in his car and waited for backup (not unlike Zimmerman), and several other options. But, I doubt you guys would want to miss the "opportunity" to shoot someone in the head.
You're an asshole. I'm sure that's not the first time someone has described you as such. You have zero clue about how effective or not a taser is on a 6'4" 300 pound man who has just committed a strong arm robbery then got into a fight with a cop.
A fucking baton? God you are stupid. Who would allow a simian BM's size to get close enough to use a baton?
Cops are not trained to "stay in their car" moron!

Police shouldn't be trained to shoot unarmed teens either. Just because police in this country are trained to shoot, doesn't mean it has to be that way. That's the problem with protocols, etc., they are written for people too stupid to think for themselves.

I think Wilson played Cowboy, and he put bystanders in danger in his rush to shoot an unarmed teen before backup arrived. A baton to the the head or gut works wonders, especially after you've already hit a teen with a few shots. Hell stepping aside and hitting them as they pass does too.

Of course, we are assuming Brown was in fact charging Wilson, something witnesses seem to discount. Of course, they are minorities, so they don't count in your world.

If it makes me an "asshole" to label you a bigoted yahoo, so be it.

Actually the guy with Brown at the time, Dorian Johnson, stated Brown attacked the officer.

LINK?

Link?

I'll leave this here

Why did this crazy-assed drunk white man with a gun get a pass US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The man with the gun never threatened anyone with the rifle. He was in his legal right to bear arms, I'm assuming he was in an open carry state. Was he belligerent? Yes, but that's not a crime. I saw no evidence in the video that suggests the man was intoxicated or crazy.

I know I know....White guys with guns arent threatenting but a black guy with a toy sword is dangerous, or a black guy allegedly selling single cigs or a black guy with no weapon...All of those are dangerous not Mr Whitey swinging a loaded weapon

I'll leave this here

I know I know....White guys with guns arent threatenting but a black guy with a toy sword is dangerous, or a black guy allegedly selling single cigs or a black guy with no weapon...All of those are dangerous not Mr Whitey swinging a loaded weapon

It must be convenient to ignore the facts. Try watching the video and tell me the exact moment the guy aimed the gun toward anyone.

BTW there is no evidence the gun was loaded. When the officer opened the breech, no shell came out. So we know that he didn't have a round chambered.

And also there was no "swinging" involved.

But I understand how hard honesty is for you libtard. But you can't deny what's seen in the video.

I'll leave this here

It must be convenient to ignore the facts. Try watching the video and tell me the exact moment the guy aimed the gun toward anyone.

BTW there is no evidence the gun was loaded. When the officer opened the breech, no shell came out. So we know that he didn't have a round chambered.

But I understand how hard honesty is for you libtard. But you can't deny what's seen in the video.

I know I posted a video of a white guy pointing guns at a bunch of police in a standoff and the police shot him....in the leg. And you know what? You guys found a million reasons why that guy wasnt a threat the same way you found a million reasons why an unarmed black dude WAS a threat, or a big black guy or even one with a toy sword. Or even a guy with a toy gun...All of them killed by the police: Man Who Made 911 Call That Led to John Crawford s Death Admits He Lied - Atlanta Blackstar

John Crawford III was killed by Ohio police on Aug. 5 because they apparently thought the toy gun he had just purchased from the Wal-Mart in Beavercreek was real, but now the white man who called 911 to report Crawford has admitted he lied to police.

On the call, 24-year-old Ronald Ritchie, who was originally described as an “ex-Marine,” described a black man walking around the store with the weapon. “He’s, like, pointing it at people,” Ritchie told the 911 operator. He also said he saw Crawford loading bullets into the supposed weapon.

But in an interview with The Guardian, Ritchie is retracting his story, saying, “at no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody.” Though Ritchie stood by his statement that Crawford was “waving (the gun) around,” attorney Michael Wright says the Wal-Mart surveillance video of the incident refutes that claim.

Opps!

But yanno, maybe its just a coincidence that you find fault with every black shooting and find excuses for every white person who is sparred. Just a coicidence....sure

I'll leave this here

I know I posted a video of a white guy pointing guns at a bunch of police in a standoff and the police shot him....in the leg. And you know what? You guys found a million reasons why that guy wasnt a threat the same way you found a million reasons why an unarmed black dude WAS a threat, or a big black guy or even one with a toy sword. Or even a guy with a toy gun...All of them killed by the police: Man Who Made 911 Call That Led to John Crawford s Death Admits He Lied - Atlanta Blackstar

John Crawford III was killed by Ohio police on Aug. 5 because they apparently thought the toy gun he had just purchased from the Wal-Mart in Beavercreek was real, but now the white man who called 911 to report Crawford has admitted he lied to police.

On the call, 24-year-old Ronald Ritchie, who was originally described as an “ex-Marine,” described a black man walking around the store with the weapon. “He’s, like, pointing it at people,” Ritchie told the 911 operator. He also said he saw Crawford loading bullets into the supposed weapon.

But in an interview with The Guardian, Ritchie is retracting his story, saying, “at no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody.” Though Ritchie stood by his statement that Crawford was “waving (the gun) around,” attorney Michael Wright says the Wal-Mart surveillance video of the incident refutes that claim.

Opps!

But yanno, maybe its just a coincidence that you find fault with every black shooting and find excuses for every white person who is sparred. Just a coicidence....sure

The video you posted that I saw showed no such thing. It showed a white man with a rifle that reluctantly complied with police demands.

So are you know changing the subject of discussion?

If so then your concession on this one is accepted.

Ugh no, You quoted me when I laid out a number of different instances of police not going "center mass" like everyone says when they excuse killing blacks by cop. But I understand how you would want to ignore all of those. No problem.

So a guy with a loaded gun not obeying the police is less dangerous than a black dude with a toy sword because there was no evidence the gun was loaded...but the sword was.

Like I said, you'll find a million excuses but thats all they are is excuses. Unless you believe the police treat blacks and whites the same but you'll never say that because its silly

Even if he was running away he was armed and a legitimate target.

Then shoot him in the arm or leg to bring him down. No need to kill him.
Basic police officer training manual 101: "If you shoot then shoot to kill".
The black dude waving a sword was essentially dead when he came within 21' of the cop/s.
"Excuse me sir. Is the sword you are brandishing 'real' or just a toy? You say it's just a toy. OK then. Thanks for telling us the truth. Now we don't need to be concerned if you lunge at us."
Ya fucking right!
You stupid LIB wasters need to take your heads out of your asses.
Stupid. What an absolutely stupid post. Training manual means don't shoot unless absolutely necessary, then shoot to kill but only if your life or another's is in danger. You don't just shoot to kill no matter what.

He wasn't dead the instant he waved the sword. They should have taken him down without killing him.

You're an idiot.

The media is really looking bad on this one. It just shows if you want them to cover your story, you must have protests marches, and burn a few things down to the ground.

Why would he lunge at an officer with a souvenir sword with no edge? Sounds like a lie to me.

If they were lying about the 911 call, they were probably lying all-around.

Man shot dead by Utah police was just walking with replica sword according to 911 call

The 911 call that led to the fatal police shooting of a 22-year-old man with a replica sword in Utah did not mention that he was acting suspiciously, despite claims by authorities that the officers involved were acting on a report of a “suspicious individual”.

A recording of the call released by authorities showed that Darrien Hunt was reported to be “just walking” around a strip mall in Saratoga Springs last month with a samurai-style sword, which his family say was bought from a gift shop and not dangerous.

Openly carrying a real sword is legal under Utah’s liberal weapons laws, Evan Kirby, a spokesman for the Utah department for public safety, said on Friday. “You can carry anything,” he said.

Yet another reason why the Police get no sympathy from me when one of their own gets wasted.

The fact that this is news shows that the black community is attempting to legalize crime. They're blaming us whites so we let them do what ever they wish.

Black people have died fighting for you matthew. Stop being a racist asshole. Thanks.
He is only a racist on the internets. In the real world he knows he would get his ticket punched.

The media is really looking bad on this one. It just shows if you want them to cover your story, you must have protests marches, and burn a few things down to the ground.

It seems as though the prediction regarding "the next Michael Brown" hasn't panned out. You seem so disappointed about that.

Let's examine why.

Why do you think this story hasn't gained the wide public outcry and media coverage that the Ferguson shooting got?

Wanna take a stab at an honest answer?

Forum List

Back