The Next Lies To Come?,OMG! The Children! The Babies!.Thousands Of Them In The Caravan.How Cruel !

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:CryingCow: Anyone see this coming on MSNBC/CNN? Claim that over 2000 Babies/Kids/Moms are being told to stop and head back to wherever they came from as they get closer to the USA Border?
Dam Trump! How can he do this to "The Children" !!! How can be so cruel to all of those poor and starving Children !!!
:boo_hoo14:

{But where is the footage of a few thousand mommies with their babies in that caravan? Looks more like a few thousand young adult men}

:CryingCow: Anyone see this coming on MSNBC/CNN? Claim that over 2000 Babies/Kids/Moms are being told to stop and head back to wherever they came from as they get closer to the USA Border?
Dam Trump! How can he do this to "The Children" !!! How can be so cruel to all of those poor and starving Children !!!

{But where is the footage of a few thousand mommies with their babies in that caravan? Looks more like a few thousand young adult men}

Wait, unemployment is low and we have a chance to get young healthy adult men into this country?

Let's make them all citizens if they promise to work and stay clean. We can GIVE them a property in St Louis city which the city repossessed from someone who didn't even pay the taxes on it. If they work and stay clean for a decade its theirs!

Let the failure to launch generation die on the vine.

i am yet to see the footage of white people racing to the border and steal babies

I agree, unhealthy conditions and no toilets no food, and they just drag them through the desert like evil people. shame on those honduras fks.

I agree, unhealthy conditions and no toilets no food, and they just drag them through the desert like evil people. shame on those honduras fks.
i dont know how they are surviving? what are they eating? Tacos? are they just pooping on the street?

Well here's hoping the Mexican police stop them at the Mexican border and get them headed back to their own country.

We sure as hell don't need uneducated, useless fucks here.

Wait, unemployment is low and we have a chance to get young healthy adult men into this country?

Let's make them all citizens if they promise to work and stay clean. We can GIVE them a property in St Louis city which the city repossessed from someone who didn't even pay the taxes on it. If they work and stay clean for a decade its theirs!

How do we know they’re healthy?
How do we know they’ll keep a promise?
How do we know you’re not an idiot?

F 'em. Let 'em eat cactus.

How do we know they’re healthy?
How do we know they’ll keep a promise?
How do we know you’re not an idiot?

Nope, all them darn Irishmen who came over might have been the end of the country also. The Germans, Polish and Italians before them too. I'm thinking folks who hike half way across the continent to get here just might be motivated.

F 'em. Let 'em eat cactus.

Why not import more good Americans. I'll make them live in a hollow city in the rust belt for 10 years as the path to citizenship. A modern homestead act of sorts.

we can already see Micheal Moore and Rosie ODonnell bitching over those 2000 children/babies who were already barely eating during the 2/3 week journey to the border being ordered to turn back,,,but, with no video evidence

Hmmm...would that promise be like a Democrat promise?

i dont know how they are surviving? what are they eating? Tacos? are they just pooping on the street?
I want to know when I see the truck fking full of people, where do they go potty? they just defecate right in the back of the truck with everyone there? isn't that a biohazard?

Is anybody surprised there would be another mass invasion of "babies" for the left to exploit just before the election to show how "compassionate" they are and how "evil" Trump is?

I want to know when I see the truck fking full of people, where do they go potty? they just defecate right in the back of the truck with everyone there? isn't that a biohazard?
They'll be your new neighbors, collecting a welfare check that you're paying for. Wake up and smell the feces.

They'll be your new neighbors, collecting a welfare check that you're paying for. Wake up and smell the feces.
They must really fking stink. wow, three weeks, no showers, no toilets, defecating on one another. they are all contaminated cesspools of feces.

They must really fking stink. wow, three weeks, no showers, no toilets, defecating on one another. they are all contaminated cesspools of feces.
at some point they will be starving. 4000 people? thats a few million gallons of water and 800,000 tacos. where will it come from? its not like they have a 7/11 every three miles in south america

at some point they will be starving. 4000 people? thats a few million gallons of water and 800,000 tacos. where will it come from? its not like they have a 7/11 every three miles in south america
yep

i wonder how many of these 4000 dudes remembered to bring about 25 rolls of toilet paper with them.
:huh1: :oops-28:

Forum List

Back