Democrats encourage greed, envy, discontent, civil unrest, division through “income inequality”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Think about it...how often do you hear a Republican tell you how pissed off he/she is about the neighbor having more than they have?
Why are some folks so fascinated by the material and monetary possessions of others?
Aren’t Lefties always badmouthing Republicans for their “love of money” and don’t they always say “it’s always about money for Republicans”?.....Hmmm
Why would a political Party pit people against one another over money?
Is this how the DNC keeps it a Poor vs. Rich sort of thing?

Think about it...how often do you hear a Republican tell you how pissed off he/she is about the neighbor having more than they have?
Why are some folks so fascinated by the material and monetary possessions of others?
Aren’t Lefties always badmouthing Republicans for their “love of money” and don’t they always say “it’s always about money for Republicans”?.....Hmmm
When you look at a Democrat, they are victims, so cannot achieve happiness. Then they try to FORCE upon US their unhappiness by saying "look at that liberal, he doesn't have shit, so why should you be happy", then he tries to take what you have, so then everyone can be poor and miserable. We saw it with Obama and the liberal elites who got much richer while many middle class "Worker" got poorer.

Regressive Marxist "philosophy" is founded on hate and envy.

That's all that motivates bed wetters in their political endeavors, hatred for whomever the current demagogue tells them to hate. The Jews, "The 1%", the rich, the republicans, the red necks, the aristocracy, the bourgeoise, the imperialists (that haven't existed in 60 years) or the Christians. Whomever the cult of personality tells them to hate, they hate with a religious fervor. They've been convinced that other people have shit they don't have, they envy having that shit and are convinced we need a government that takes that shit.

It's nothing more complicated than that, and when you consider how fucking stupid the elites of liberals are, the horrific reality of just how freakishly and dangerously fucking retarded the average bed wetter is sets in. These are people whose intellectual capacity is limited to what can be printed on a bumper sticker. It's a zombie apocalypse except that the zombies have no interest in brains.

The good old tactic of turning around your problems and making it look like the other side's doing it.

Yes it is. And they are not necessarily wrong. Money = Power in a capitalist society and you do have to "fight the power". All them songs played on the classic rock channels are not wrong.

Yes it is. And they are not necessarily wrong. Money = Power in a capitalist society and you do have to "fight the power". All them songs played on the classic rock channels are not wrong.

Okay...I’m in, sounds cool, I like Rage Against The Machine.
So tell me, how does Jeff Bezos’ wealth and “power” affect me?

Last edited:

So tell me, how does Jeff Bezo’s wealth and “power” affect me?

Jeff Bezo's wealth and power so greatly influence our elected officials they throw money at him in two ways. First, they have been SLOW to stop the welfare for the internet by not taxing all internet sales unfairly burdening brick and mortar businesses with a ~8% competitive disadvantage. Second, our local politicians have you and me pay taxes to subsidize his business by giving tax breaks to these local Amazon mega warehouses. The field is not even and the Trump's can tell you what's wrong with the tax system.

Jeff Bezo's wealth and power so greatly influence our elected officials they throw money at him in two ways. First, they have been SLOW to stop the welfare for the internet by not taxing all internet sales unfairly burdening brick and mortar businesses with a ~8% competitive disadvantage. Second, our local politicians have you and me pay taxes to subsidize his business by giving tax breaks to these local Amazon mega warehouses. The field is not even and the Trump's can tell you what's wrong with the tax system.

What you describe are issues with legislation...change the law, don’t hate the guy getting rich. How is the field not “level”....what’s stopping you from becoming the next Jeff Bezos?

What you describe are issues with legislation...change the law, don’t hate the guy getting rich. How is the field not “level”....what’s stopping you from becoming the next Jeff Bezos?

The legislation is wrong and I disagree with it. That's what I do, not root for a team or a politician, but I critique their decisions, their legislation. You don't fall in line with the Patriot Act, Rowe vs Wade or Obamacare, you argue about it.

I also don't hate him for being rich. I dislike having our money given to him by awestruck, desperate or bought politicians. Notice I didn't say take his money and redistribute it.

FWIW, I'm aware its not a left vs right world we live in. There is at least an authoritarian vs libertarian up and down to the spectrum also. Believe it or not, I'm a libertarian!

The legislation is wrong and I disagree with it. That's what I do, not root for a team or a politician, but I critique their decisions, their legislation. You don't fall in line with the Patriot Act, Rowe vs Wade or Obamacare, you argue about it.

I also don't hate him for being rich. I dislike having our money given to him by awestruck, desperate or bought politicians. Notice I didn't say take his money and redistribute it.

FWIW, I'm aware its not a left vs right world we live in. There is at least an authoritarian vs libertarian up and down to the spectrum also. Believe it or not, I'm a libertarian!

Okay, just to be clear.
So you hate the politicians whom fight to funnel taxpayer cash toward company X for any reason?
You don’t despise the wealthy and you don’t advocate to take from the wealthy and give to the less fortunate?
Now, you do realize that most cities, states etc offer subsidies to businesses with the hope to incentivize company X to settle within their community thus generating jobs, local tax revenues and the like right?

Okay, just to be clear.
So you hate the politicians whom fight to funnel taxpayer cash toward company X for any reason?
You don’t despise the wealthy and you don’t advocate to take from the wealthy and give to the less fortunate?
Now, you do realize that most cities, states etc offer subsidies to businesses with the hope to incentivize company X to settle within their community thus generating jobs, local tax revenues and the like right?

Correct.

Cities offering subsidies to one business over another is a form of the government picking the winners and losers in life, the ultimate expression of Big Government power. This is different than saying taxes are too low or high. If a city wants to attract business they should just lower their taxes for everyone, not just favored son, more than equal Jeff Bezos.

Consider the simple issue of sports stadiums to. If all the Springfields weren't bidding against each other trying to offer this billionaire tax breaks then he'd just have to pick someplace to build. Instead the Springfields all get together and bid making America the loser and the billionaire the winner. Saying otherwise is definitely support of stimulus packages and big government welfare.

Okay, just to be clear.

Correct.

Cities offering subsidies to one business over another is a form of the government picking the winners and losers in life, the ultimate expression of Big Government power. This is different than saying taxes are too low or high. If a city wants to attract business they should just lower their taxes for everyone, not just favored son, more than equal Jeff Bezos.

Consider the simple issue of sports stadiums to. If all the Springfields weren't bidding against each other trying to offer this billionaire tax breaks then he'd just have to pick someplace to build. Instead the Springfields all get together and bid making America the loser and the billionaire the winner. Saying otherwise is definitely support of stimulus packages and big government welfare.

Nah, I think your perception of how it all works is quite skewed.
I work with municipalities, planning / building and commerce departments every day. The application process for city/state subsidies isn’t all that simple....there’s lots of people involved in the cost/benefit/roi analysis. These departments don’t like to lose money as their activity is all within public domain and exposed.
The notion you describe makes for a good Rage Against The Machine song or Liberal media propaganda though.

Okay, just to be clear.

Correct.

I work with municipalities, planning / building and commerce departments every day. The application process for city/state subsidies isn’t all that simple....there’s lots of people involved in the cost/benefit/roi analysis. These departments don’t like to lose money as their activity is all within public domain and exposed.
The notion you describe makes for a good Rage Against The Machine song or Liberal media propaganda though.

Why do you apply tax breaks to some not all?

So big government can regulate what businesses get in? So you can keep the undesireables out?

Why not just let capitalism take its course?

Okay, just to be clear.

Correct.

So big government can regulate what businesses get in? So you can keep the undesireables out?

Actually no, “big government” has little or nothing to do with city / local development.
Business models are all different...some businesses have a greater affect on local citizens, judgment calls have to be made at some point by council members whom are elected to work for the local citizens.

Okay, just to be clear.

Correct.

Actually no, “big government” has little or nothing to do with city / local development.
Business models are all different...some businesses have a greater affect on local citizens, judgment calls have to be made at some point by council members whom are elected to work for the local citizens.

Now I'm not saying you aren't great at your job. I'm just saying all 50 Springfields are competing against eachother offering more and more welfare to the Amazons of the world. Then Amazon is going to snatch up the deal from the most desperate of them or the Springfield that screwed up the math and gave away the farm.

The Rams did this to St Louis.

Sounds like we both agree local taxes are too high. Are you saying you want them to be so mayors get to pick the "desirables"?

so broke, that is an oxymoron statement in here. How can they be for greed and hate rich people?

so broke, that is an oxymoron statement in here. How can they be for greed and hate rich people?

That just how the warped mind of a Lefty works...they claim all wealthy people are greedy...then they expose their own greed by shamelessly telling us how they deserve some of the wealth of the rich.
Sort of like how they’re HUGE advocates of free speech...SO LONG as your speech aligns with their agenda.
There is no bigger hypocrite on the planet.

That just how the warped mind of a Lefty works...they claim all wealthy people are greedy...then they expose their own greed by shamelessly telling us how they deserve some of the wealth of the rich.
Sort of like how they’re HUGE advocates of free speech...SO LONG as your speech aligns with their agenda.
There is no bigger hypocrite on the planet.
thanks for putting that all out there for all to read. mission accomplished.

Okay, just to be clear.

Correct.

Now I'm not saying you aren't great at your job. I'm just saying all 50 Springfields are competing against eachother offering more and more welfare to the Amazons of the world. Then Amazon is going to snatch up the deal from the most desperate of them or the Springfield that screwed up the math and gave away the farm.

Sounds like we both agree local taxes are too high. Are you saying you want them to be so mayors get to pick the "desirables"?

Sure, all taxes are too high....But the bulk of taxes are being paid by the wealthy so the tax money stays in an infinite loop cycle amongst the wealthy...So?
Again, you’re only acknowledging the investment side of the deal, for some reason you’re avoiding the ROi side of the equation. Just like Rage Against The Machine would do in their song.

The desired formula is quite simple and it can hardly be considered “welfare”.
City X invests $200 billion in company Y, the 20 year yield is estimated at $250 billion leaving a net ROi Of $50 billion for the city. Sometimes it works out as planned sometimes it doesn’t. That’s investing for you, you win some you lose some...Simple shit man.

Last edited:
Correct.

Sure, all taxes are too high....But the bulk of taxes are being paid by the wealthy so the tax money stays in an infinite loop cycle amongst the wealthy...So?
Again, you’re only acknowledging the investment side of the deal, for some reason you’re avoiding the ROi side of the equation. Just like Rage Against The Machine would do in their song.

The desired formula is quite simple and it can hardly be considered “welfare”.
City X invests $200 billion in company Y, the 20 year yield is estimated at $250 billion leaving a net ROi Of $50 billion for the city. Sometimes it works out as planned sometimes it doesn’t. That’s investing for you, you win some you lose some...Simple shit man.

Why are cities in the BUSINESS of investing and competing? That sounds like big government to me if anything does.

If the taxes are too high, lets lower them or offer the same rebate to everyone equally. My favor with the mayor, and yes, these are pet projects (one of the cities around here is reinvesting in a failed mall they paid to buoild twenty years ago, this time they're dumping millions into a youth sports complex with a fired baseball manager as its face). What makes me and my Amazon better than you and your Walmart?

Forum List

Back