The Next Lies To Come?,OMG! The Children! The Babies!.Thousands Of Them In The Caravan.How Cruel !

:CryingCow: Anyone see this coming on MSNBC/CNN? Claim that over 2000 Babies/Kids/Moms are being told to stop and head back to wherever they came from as they get closer to the USA Border?
Dam Trump! How can he do this to "The Children" !!! How can be so cruel to all of those poor and starving Children !!!
:boo_hoo14:

{But where is the footage of a few thousand mommies with their babies in that caravan? Looks more like a few thousand young adult men}
I saw footage of them and while there are a few babies and kids it really is irrelevant.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. TURN YOUR ASS AROUND AND GO HOME

:CryingCow: Anyone see this coming on MSNBC/CNN? Claim that over 2000 Babies/Kids/Moms are being told to stop and head back to wherever they came from as they get closer to the USA Border?
Dam Trump! How can he do this to "The Children" !!! How can be so cruel to all of those poor and starving Children !!!

{But where is the footage of a few thousand mommies with their babies in that caravan? Looks more like a few thousand young adult men}

Wait, unemployment is low and we have a chance to get young healthy adult men into this country?

Let's make them all citizens if they promise to work and stay clean. We can GIVE them a property in St Louis city which the city repossessed from someone who didn't even pay the taxes on it. If they work and stay clean for a decade its theirs!

Let the failure to launch generation die on the vine.
How do we know they’re healthy?
How do we know they’ll keep a promise?
How do we know you’re not an idiot?

Nope, all them darn Irishmen who came over might have been the end of the country also. The Germans, Polish and Italians before them too. I'm thinking folks who hike half way across the continent to get here just might be motivated.
Doesn't matter what you think. Like at all. Your opinion serves no purpose other than to stroke your emotions. We are a nation of laws.
Period

Wait, unemployment is low and we have a chance to get young healthy adult men into this country?

Let's make them all citizens if they promise to work and stay clean. We can GIVE them a property in St Louis city which the city repossessed from someone who didn't even pay the taxes on it. If they work and stay clean for a decade its theirs!

Nope, all them darn Irishmen who came over might have been the end of the country also. The Germans, Polish and Italians before them too. I'm thinking folks who hike half way across the continent to get here just might be motivated.
Doesn't matter what you think. Like at all. Your opinion serves no purpose other than to stroke your emotions. We are a nation of laws.
Period

I would counter that we are here debating what the laws should be.

Period

No, we actually aren't. You're off in Lalaland and I'm reminding you of our laws.
You can recite your asinine pipe dreams all day long but it is meaningless gibberish

Period

No, we actually aren't. You're off in Lalaland and I'm reminding you of our laws.
You can recite your asinine pipe dreams all day long but it is meaningless gibberish

Wait, but aren't we here debating for and against Obamacare or Rowe vs Wade? You can't just shut down the forum when ppl have ideas opposite yours and say "well, thats the law, goose step in line boy!"

Period

Wait, but aren't we here debating for and against Obamacare or Rowe vs Wade? You can't just shut down the forum when ppl have ideas opposite yours and say "well, thats the law, goose step in line boy!"
That's the law. The caravan needs to GOOSE STEP IN LINE asshat.

Fixed that for ya

can you imagine if they all come across a Taco Bell along the way? can you imagine the line?

Forum List

Back