The Next Lies To Come?,OMG! The Children! The Babies!.Thousands Of Them In The Caravan.How Cruel !

:CryingCow: Anyone see this coming on MSNBC/CNN? Claim that over 2000 Babies/Kids/Moms are being told to stop and head back to wherever they came from as they get closer to the USA Border?
Dam Trump! How can he do this to "The Children" !!! How can be so cruel to all of those poor and starving Children !!!
:boo_hoo14:

{But where is the footage of a few thousand mommies with their babies in that caravan? Looks more like a few thousand young adult men}

Wait, unemployment is low and we have a chance to get young healthy adult men into this country?

Let's make them all citizens if they promise to work and stay clean. We can GIVE them a property in St Louis city which the city repossessed from someone who didn't even pay the taxes on it. If they work and stay clean for a decade its theirs!

Let the failure to launch generation die on the vine.

Hmmm...would that promise be like a Democrat promise?

Sure, although I was gonna leave partisan insults out of it, go team think!

Seriously though. China has a larger economy now and not just of rice purchases. They buy more cars also. Next they'll be able to make more and better submarines.

The Homestead Act was a success. Lets do it again with all these porperties our boken empty eastern cities have. We can punish the offenders. What would you want?

i feel sorry for all of those gas stations with long lines of these guys waiting to poop

:CryingCow: Anyone see this coming on MSNBC/CNN? Claim that over 2000 Babies/Kids/Moms are being told to stop and head back to wherever they came from as they get closer to the USA Border?
Dam Trump! How can he do this to "The Children" !!! How can be so cruel to all of those poor and starving Children !!!

{But where is the footage of a few thousand mommies with their babies in that caravan? Looks more like a few thousand young adult men}

Wait, unemployment is low and we have a chance to get young healthy adult men into this country?

Let's make them all citizens if they promise to work and stay clean. We can GIVE them a property in St Louis city which the city repossessed from someone who didn't even pay the taxes on it. If they work and stay clean for a decade its theirs!

Seriously though. China has a larger economy now and not just of rice purchases. They buy more cars also. Next they'll be able to make more and better submarines.

The Homestead Act was a success. Lets do it again with all these porperties our boken empty eastern cities have. We can punish the offenders. What would you want?

Interesting, evidently someone hasn't had enough of the Democrat lies.

I agree, unhealthy conditions and no toilets no food, and they just drag them through the desert like evil people. shame on those honduras fks.
i dont know how they are surviving? what are they eating? Tacos? are they just pooping on the street?
I want to know when I see the truck fking full of people, where do they go potty? they just defecate right in the back of the truck with everyone there? isn't that a biohazard?
They'll be your new neighbors, collecting a welfare check that you're paying for. Wake up and smell the feces.
They must really fking stink. wow, three weeks, no showers, no toilets, defecating on one another. they are all contaminated cesspools of feces.
at some point they will be starving. 4000 people? thats a few million gallons of water and 800,000 tacos. where will it come from? its not like they have a 7/11 every three miles in south america
Those countries are using our tax dollars to feed them as they make their way to our border. That shit would stop if they had to use their own money. I hope Trump cuts off every penny we give the bastards.

Interesting, evidently someone hasn't had enough of the Democrat lies.

That is one heck of a point you made. I'm in awe of your intelligence and interest in debating the topic.

Partisan insults.....Hey, u wanna go to the Flame Zone and have some real fun instead of posting out here?

Truth in advertising afterall, no lies. Just go to the flame zone if u wanna, well, flame.

i dont know how they are surviving? what are they eating? Tacos? are they just pooping on the street?
I want to know when I see the truck fking full of people, where do they go potty? they just defecate right in the back of the truck with everyone there? isn't that a biohazard?
They'll be your new neighbors, collecting a welfare check that you're paying for. Wake up and smell the feces.
They must really fking stink. wow, three weeks, no showers, no toilets, defecating on one another. they are all contaminated cesspools of feces.
at some point they will be starving. 4000 people? thats a few million gallons of water and 800,000 tacos. where will it come from? its not like they have a 7/11 every three miles in south america
Those countries are using our tax dollars to feed them as they make their way to our border. That shit would stop if they had to use their own money. I hope Trump cuts off every penny we give the bastards.
and what happens if even one person dies of dehydration? gee, who will Rosie ODonnell blame?

and what happens if even one person dies of dehydration? gee, who will Rosie ODonnell blame?

Well I find it hard to tell you just how much of a fuck I do not give.

They can al drop dead as far as I'm concerned.

anyone here remember-----all they way back to junior high school history---
THE CHILDREN's CRUSADE? wikki says it happened in 1212 CE----
a kind of summer project

if a deadly snake bites one of those dudes walking on that path, will the rats blame Trump?

Well I find it hard to tell you just how much of a fuck I do not give.

They can al drop dead as far as I'm concerned.

thanks for sharing, Claudette, dear

You can probably thank your parents and grandparents for this sad state of affairs. In the period between the McCarthy era, the conservatives in the U.S. rejected any thought of economic reform in the Americas out of their paranoia about the spread of communism. They also supported every punk right-wing dictator in the region.

They also soundly rejected the Zero Population Growth movement that foresaw the population crisis that is now rampant and results in marches such as this one. "Oh, no! Don't tell them about birth control. That's horrible"! Shit, my late father was talking about the overpopulation/poverty problem back in the '60's, and he was a devoted family man who presented my mother with his paycheck every week and voted for Nixon.

You are now reaping the proceeds of the stupidity of your ancestors. The marchers are not to blame.

Forum List

Back