The newest Lincoln project ad

So the #nevertrumpers are mean spirited.....

giphy.gif
They are also sexual preditors

From the responses, it appears that the stinky-American crowd here is not happy that their stinky-American leader is not being treated with deference.

Should those as stinky as Trump be a protected class of people? Is prejudice against the stinky justifiable? Should we be using a more PC term like "aroma challenged"?

From the responses, it appears that the stinky-American crowd here is not happy that their stinky-American leader is not being treated with deference.

Should those as stinky as Trump be a protected class of people? Is prejudice against the stinky justifiable? Should we be using a more PC term like "aroma challenged"?

Oh gawd, you have a fart fetish

It is a chiildish low point in discussion. Somebody should have mentioned that to trump when he said "rich people from Beverly Hills generally don't smell so good" months before the Lincoln Project ad.

Leave it to commies to have no sense of humor.

I know how much you guys love these, so I wanted to share.

Enjoy!!

Yes, thank for sharing.

The only issue I see is that someone probably got paid to put that together.

Seems like Lincoln Project got ripped off (or they have a brother in the media busiess).

You keep sending them money. I am sure they'll keep turning gems out like this.

What an idgit.

Nice visual, but in reality very impractical. I learned protective masks don't work on odors more than 50 years ago, while burning shit in Vietnam. I bet you smell like that.

Trump smells like piss and makeup. People who have been around him say it's truly something to behold.

Forum List

Back