Watch How Republicans Give Themselves Credit for This

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Watch how Republicans give themselves to credit for this.

The cities-Miami, Nashville, Dallas Houston.

Sorry, New York and San Francisco: These 4 red-state cities could be the future of America
  • Houston, Dallas, Miami, and Nashville are poised to become economic powerhouses in the US.
  • Americans and businesses are flocking to these places, often leaving coastal cities behind.
  • The future of the energy, healthcare, and finance industries could be in these cities.

Until recently 3 of these 4 cities were ran by democrats. The current Dallas mayor recently switched parties. So here we see another republican lie debunked.

Sorry, New York and San Francisco: These 4 red-state cities could be the future of America
  • Houston, Dallas, Miami, and Nashville are poised to become economic powerhouses in the US.
  • Americans and businesses are flocking to these places, often leaving coastal cities behind.
  • The future of the energy, healthcare, and finance industries could be in these cities.

Until recently 3 of these 4 cities were ran by democrats. The current Dallas mayor recently switched parties. So here we see another republican lie debunked.
People are flocking to those STATES because those Red STATES have much more sane governance and tax laws.

For Nashville and growth around Middle Tennessee (though it should be noted, the whole state is doing well attracting new business and business relocation), you can probably thank, our conservative Republican legislature, business oriented tax structure, as well as lack of personal income tax. Personal income tax being the third rail of Tennessee Politics, whether a candidate is Republican or Democrat. Suggesting it be considered while in office, pretty well guaranteeing a losing reelection bid as no longer trustable. The people have spoken.

For Nashville and growth around Middle Tennessee (though it should be noted, the whole state is doing well attracting new business and business relocation), you can probably thank, our conservative Republican legislature, business oriented tax structure, as well as lack of personal income tax. Personal income tax being the third rail of Tennessee Politics, whether a candidate is Republican or Democrat. Suggesting it be considered while in office, pretty well guaranteeing a losing reelection bid as no longer trustable. The people have spoken.
I don't live there so I really won't say much more that this, your conservative legislature has shown iitself to have some real problems.

Who should get credit? Democrats???

LOL

A Redfin analysis from March of the company's user search data indicated San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC, were the top four cities Americans were looking to leave.
We have had 2 Republican Presidents this century, both left huge national messes that affected cities and states.

The people coming to these cities are looking for sane rational government Democrat or Republican. Which seems to something they don't have in the places they are fleeing.
If the people want sane rational government then we start by cleansing government at every level of the tea party and trump extremists.

I don't live there so I really won't say much more that this, your conservative legislature has shown iitself to have some real problems.
But, conservative it is, and fairly business friendly. Also, Nashville is well served transportationwise with interstate highways East/West, North/South and Southeast/Northwest in the center of the state, along with rail, river, and Air. As big cities go, it is fairly laid back.

Republican run cities might not be paradises, they just look like paradises when compared to WEF/democrat run cities.

So, who gets the credit for people leaving blue states for red states?
You guessed it, Frank Stallone.
1000000859.jpg

But, conservative it is, and fairly business friendly. Also, Nashville is well served transportationwise with interstate highways East/West, North/South and Southeast/Northwest in the center of the state, along with rail, river, and Air. As big cities go, it is fairly laid back.
I live in a conservative state and these guys are not good for business. And I really wonder why conservatives make that claim, businesses have done better under democrats nationally. I've been to Nashville and I did enjoy my stay there.

So, who gets the credit for people leaving blue states for red states?
I have to laugh at this because I live in a state you would consider blue because the governor is a Democrat, buut the state is red. This is how disingenuous the claims made by the right are on this matter.

Until recently 3 of these 4 cities were ran by democrats. The current Dallas mayor recently switched parties.

Ok..so then that means all of the crime stats in red states and the red states being takers and not givers is due to the high population democrat cities inside red states, right? They’ve kinda been saying that all along.

Forum List

Back