The New World Order

shekib82

Rookie
Oct 8, 2010
There is a New world order conspiracy. It would be foolish not to think so. The conspiracy is out in the open, and the people who believe it are ridiculed. But yet it is true. Think about it. can an average Joe win the presidency in america? Can he even run, and get all the money for the campaign? There is a new world order conspiracy. But, people have been dumbed down not to believe it. But it is true.
America was founded by freemasons. Most of the presidents are part of secret societies, and those who aren't are killed. And america runs the world.

It even takes on biblical proportions. The book of revelations talks about a future where all the kings of the earth are conspiring with the devil and his harlot. It is the end of times going on in the real world.

Now the way they get you to disbelief in the conspiracy is by encouraging all types of loonies to lend their voices over what it really is all about.
People who believe in wearing tin foil hats. And people who claim that it is about a world government. And people who claim that 911 was done by some controlled explosion. etc... There is a drop of truth in these claims, but the claim itself can easily be shown false and therefore drown this drop in the sea of denial, just like the conspiracy itself.

In the end it really is very simple. It is about money and power. And the reason why you need a conspiracy is because there isn't enough money for everyone. The world economy would not function if people had to be paid fair wages. there just aren't enough resources. So they engage in wars, famines, you name it. So that the rich can remain rich at the expense of the poor.

It is not about world government but quite the opposite. Look at the gulf states: a tiny sliver of arabs hold the biggest bounty that the arab people ever had. This tiny sliver reaps the rewards and invests it in America. The division of sykes picot was part of that New World Order conspiracy, the ultimate aim is to put those resources in the fewest hands possible so that the minority remains rich at the expense of the majority.

Even communism was part of the New World Order. The ideas of communism would have destroyed the cabal, but they engineered Soviet Russia in a way that it would fail so much as to discredit the original ideas. Therefore the cabal would never again be challenged.

And yes they all server the Devil, even if he doesn't exist. The biblical story makes sense both in religious and secular settings.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo]New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
All you have to do is go do some research on how many and how often many Politicians and others have mentioned the New World Order over the years. It's pretty shocking. The MSM tends to only report on George Bush mentioning it but there are many many others who have openly discussed it. It can't be all just coincidence. I always urge people to do some research and don't take my word for it. The info is out there if people want it.

All you have to do is go do some research on how many and how often many Politicians and others have mentioned the New World Order over the years. It's pretty shocking. The MSM tends to only report on George Bush mentioning it but there are many many others who have openly discussed it. It can't be all just coincidence. I always urge people to do some research and don't take my word for it. The info is out there if people want it.

your wasting your time. rightwinger is a disinfo agent troll.He knows perfectly what it is,he is just acting dumb.He defends the warren commission to no end that oswald was the lone assassin.that says it all right there.:D:lol:

Last edited:

your wasting yoru time rightwinger is a disinfo agent troll.He knows perfectly what it is,he is just acting dumb.
At least we know that you don't "act" dumb, you fucking moron.

one more president uttering the words of Bushwacker and his buddy Slick Willie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJkS-bAJv8&feature=related]Barack Obama - New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't this just a revamp of the "Jews are secretly taking over the world" that we have heard for a hundred years?

your wasting yoru time rightwinger is a disinfo agent troll.He knows perfectly what it is,he is just acting dumb.

So says the Government-employed douche. Seriously,you should probably let your superiors know they've become way too obvious. You guys should probably tone your ridicule & insults down a bit. Try taking it down a notch. You just reek of Government-employed hacks. Hope i helped. Good luck with all that. :)

Just for my edification......how many Jews are supposed to be running this New World Odor?

Just for my edification......how many Jews are supposed to be running this New World Odor?

Stop playing the stupid ridicule & insult game. Discuss the issue with reason & respect. Do some of your own research on the issue.

So says the Government-employed douche. Seriously,you should probably let your superiors know they've become way too obvious. You guys should probably tone your ridicule & insults down a bit. Try taking it down a notch. You just reek of Government-employed hacks. Hope i helped. Good luck with all that. :)

this troll got taken to school major big time when he tried to defend the warren commission.He could only fling shit in defeat like the monkey he is not even bothering to address many points myself and others brought up since it proved his rambings to be just that.:D

Stop playing the stupid ridicule & insult game. Discuss the issue with reason & respect. Do some of your own research on the issue.

No insult

The same nonsense has been circulating for a century about rich Jewish financiers controlling the world. You guys have just gotten PC and do not mention the Jews as much

No insult

The same nonsense has been circulating for a century about rich Jewish financiers controlling the world. You guys have just gotten PC and do not mention the Jews as much

No,you're just playing games. Try doing your own research on the issue and then coming back and discussing it without all the sarcastic ridicule. Or don't. It's up to you.

No insult

No,you're just playing games. Try doing your own research on the issue and then coming back and discussing it without all the sarcastic ridicule. Or don't. It's up to you.

Not much research required. George Bush was president after the fall of the Soviet Union. He referred to it as a New World Order meaning the US was now the preeminent nation in the world

A bunch of Internet morons heard the words "new world order" and jumped on it as a validation of their Jew hating rhetoric

No insult

Not much research required. George Bush was president after the fall of the Soviet Union. He referred to it as a New World Order meaning the US was now the preeminent nation in the world

A bunch of Internet morons heard the words "new world order" and jumped on it as a validation of their Jew hating rhetoric

George Bush is not the only one to discuss the New World Order. The MSM does tend to only report his mentioning of it but many many others have also discussed it. And btw,George Bush actually discussed it quite a bit. It wasn't just in one speech. But hey,i can see you're just gonna go down that old worn out road of ridicule & insult. So it's hardly worth continuing a discussion with you. Have a good day.

George Bush is not the only one to discuss the New World Order. The MSM does tend to only report his mentioning of it but many many others have also discussed it. And btw,George Bush actually discussed it quite a bit. It wasn't just in one speech. But hey,i can see you're just gonna go down that old worn out road of ridicule & insult. So it's hardly worth continuing a discussion with you. Have a good day.

Have a nice day...

And don't forget your tin foil hat

Forum List

Back