The New World Order

There is a push towards a world government, the proof is in the words of those who doing it. There are quotes galore the ones I posted are only the tip of the iceberg. Even if I was naive enough to think that there wasn't a plan like this, the fact that there are secret meetings several times a year that bring together the richest and most powerful men in the world is disconcerting.

Look at how many of our Presidents and their cabinet members were members or attended the Trilateral Commission meetings or the Bilderburger Meetings. Instead of discounting the claims out of hand research it yourself and see if there is anything to it. I was skeptical myself but now I see the evidence that a world government is the goal but it may not be what we would necessarily recognize as a government. Do you really need a title if you are calling the shots?

There is a push towards a world government, the proof is in the words of those who doing it. There are quotes galore the ones I posted are only the tip of the iceberg. Even if I was naive enough to think that there wasn't a plan like this, the fact that there are secret meetings several times a year that bring together the richest and most powerful men in the world is disconcerting.

Look at how many of our Presidents and their cabinet members were members or attended the Trilateral Commission meetings or the Bilderburger Meetings. Instead of discounting the claims out of hand research it yourself and see if there is anything to it. I was skeptical myself but now I see the evidence that a world government is the goal but it may not be what we would necessarily recognize as a government. Do you really need a title if you are calling the shots?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

President Obama was a poor black kid. How in the hell can anybody get conspiracy from that?
No way he's in on it he is a true narcissist he wouldn't go along with it unless they convinced him it had something to do with Liberation Theology and enhanced his self centered world view.

President Obama was a poor black kid. How in the hell can anybody get conspiracy from that?
No way he's in on it he is a true narcissist he wouldn't go along with it unless they convinced him it had something to do with Liberation Theology and enhanced his self centered world view.

According to official Trilateral Commission membership lists, there are only eighty-seven members from the United States (the other 337 members are from other countries). Thus, within two weeks of his inauguration, Obama’s appointments encompassed more than 12 percent of Commission’s entire US membership.

Trilateral appointees include:
* Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geithner
* Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice
* National Security Advisor, Gen. James L. Jones
* Deputy National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon
* Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker
* Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair
* Assistant Secretary of State, Asia & Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell
* Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg
* State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Haass
* State Department, Special Envoy, Dennis Ross
* State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Holbrooke

There are many other links in the Obama administration to the Trilateral Commission. For instance, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is married to Commission member William Jefferson Clinton.
Secretary of Treasury Tim Geithner’s informal group of advisors include E. Gerald Corrigan, Paul Volker, Alan Greenspan, and Peter G. Peterson, all members. Geithner’s first job after college was with Trilateralist Henry Kissinger at Kissinger Associates.

22. Obama

Forum List

Back