The New World Order

one more president uttering the words of Bushwacker and his buddy Slick Willie.

Barack Obama - New World Order - YouTube
The NWO is so super-duper secret that the presidents go on national television and tell everyone about it. :rofl:

Wait, found a picture of the ringleaders.

24.jpg

Damn that Hulk Hogan! :lol:

The NWO is so super-duper secret that the presidents go on national television and tell everyone about it. :rofl:

24.jpg

Lame. You Government Message Board trollers have no originality. Time for a refresher course. You desperately need new material. :)

24.jpg

WOW!! CJ's a government troll too????????????????????:lol::lol:

24.jpg

Could be? Who knows these days? But we do know you're one. ;)

24.jpg

Lame. You Government Message Board trollers have no originality. Time for a refresher course. You desperately need new material. :)
Oh, I work for the government? Really? You wanna prove that, champ? I asked 9/11dipshit to do it, but he doesn't have the balls to talk to me anymore. :dunno:

Go ahead, I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

24.jpg

Yeah, these guys are pretty sharp. Dunno how they figured out my cover. :tinfoil:

Can we talk about Bilderberg yet?

More ridicule and insults? Gee,how bold and refreshing. How bout another "Tin Foil Hat" insult? Because we can never get enough of that. You guys don't want to have a reasonable discussion on these issues. You just want to insult. Not believing this is fine with me,but why spend so much time & effort ridiculing and insulting others who do? Just doesn't make much sense to me. It actually makes me think you guys do believe it somewhat. Just a hunch though.

Can we talk about Bilderberg yet?

More ridicule and insults? Gee,how bold and refreshing. How bout another "Tin Foil Hat" insult? Because we can never get enough of that. You guys don't want to have a reasonable discussion on these issues. You just want to insult. Not believing this is fine with me,but why spend so much time & effort ridiculing and insulting others who do? Just doesn't make much sense to me. It actually makes me think you guys do believe it somewhat. Just a hunch though.

So touchy..

What is so insulting about Bilderberg? It is a keystone of your New World Odor conspiracy

24.jpg

Oh, I work for the government? Really? You wanna prove that, champ? I asked 9/11dipshit to do it, but he doesn't have the balls to talk to me anymore. :dunno:

Nope. You just want to ridicule and insult. Not in the mood to feed you Trolls anymore. I'm done wit yas. You don't want to discuss these issues rationally and reasonably. You're clearly only here to ridicule and insult. So what's the point in conversing with you guys? Not much of a conversation. Have a good night.

Nope. You just want to ridicule and insult. Not in the mood to feed you Trolls anymore. I'm done wit yas. You don't want to discuss these issues rationally and reasonably. You're clearly only here to ridicule and insult. So what's the point in conversing with you guys? Not much of a conversation. Have a good night.
You'll be back, bitch and I'll be here to call you a liar.:lol::lol:

You're creepy. Seriously,it's true. :cuckoo:

You're creepy. Seriously,it's true. :cuckoo:
Liar. You lie and then call me creepy? You can't leave, can you?:lol::lol:

This is exactly why you are mocked and ridiculed. You throw out accusations that you cannot possibly back up. You don't want to be bitch slapped constantly? Then don't say stupid fucking stuff. Pretty simple. I know you won't stop though, since you and your asspirate buddies like 7fuckingretarded and 9/11insidemyanus are such fucking losers that the only thing keeping you from being total wastes of life is this fantasy that you and you alone are privy to all these secrets that nobody else knows. News flash: you don't know shit, and you're dumb enough to believe what every huckster who is trying to peddle his own self-published book about why the Freemasons run government or something equally ridiculous tells you to believe. You aren't critical thinkers or open minded; you're just stupid. Really, really fucking stupid.

As to why I'm here, see my sig, fucktard. I'm here for my own entertainment, not to back up mouth-breathing cocksnots who believe everything Alex Jones says. That's on you, and you've proven that when pressed on it, all you do is throw out ridiculous claims about other posters then puss out. Like that the government pays me to post. God damn, you have to be dumber than shit to think that. :rofl:

Now go wash the sand out of your vagina, wipe your nose, and run down to the store and buy a fucking clue.

this site sure attracts the most childish trolls.all they can do is redicule and insult and are incapable of having a discussion without doing so.I love how that kid puts words in my mouth.I havent called crackerjack a government hack.Unlike Obamaeric and rightwinger,he is just a kid troll afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and has nothing better to do with his life.same with kid troll daws.

Last edited:

this site sure attracts the most childish trolls.all they can do is redicule and insult and are incapable of having a discussion without doing so.
... says the dipshit that can't even spell the word "ridicule" correctly or properly use capitalization or punctuation.

Still waiting to hear who is being paid to post on this forum. Grow a set of balls yet, spanky?

ha ha,I just love how the kid replied so soon.:lol::lol:

His life is so pathetic and sad that all he ever does is sit around on a computer all day long and troll.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back