Zone1 The new woke Salvation Army.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
How much money has the Salvation Army given to Black Lives Matter? You may want to find out.

Written by an agnostic:

Salvation Army's Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial 'Wokeness' Initiative (newsweek.com)

Only 33% of BLM's $90M in donations helped charity foundations (nypost.com)

There is a beast in your midst and the only way you can protect your childrens' future from that beast is to starve it. What beast you say? That beast is the Salvation Army with its money buckets and ringing Christmas bells. These buckets will be planted at entrances to public places all over your city and you must not be fooled by that beast. The beast is very clever and disguises itself as something good but you must not be tricked into dropping your money into those buckets. The beast is speeding down the highway of gullible good intentions but the pavement the beast rides on leads straight to the destruction of everything our founders built this country on. The corporate Salvation Army beast has sold its soul to the Devil.

Politics, propaganda. cultural appropriation, Wokeness, and political correctness are not charity. They are the machinery of negative power and that power will not stop until it takes away everything you hold dear as a free citizen. You already know you cannot trust your local media; those creeps went to the dark side long ago. You must rely on your ability to go with your own instincts. When they tell you your eyes are lying you must believe your eyes.

If you donate money to the Salvation Army bucket this year you must understand that could achieve the same thing by setting fire to an American flag in the parking lot. You have a great opportunity to send a clear message this Christmas season. Politely walk right by that bucket and ignore it.

Carry on,

Ray

Last edited:
How much money has the Salvation Army given to Black Lives Matter? You may want to find out.

Written by an agnostic:

Salvation Army's Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial 'Wokeness' Initiative (newsweek.com)

There is a beast in your midst and the only way you can protect your childrens' future from that beast is to starve it. What beast you say? That beast is the Salvation Army with its money buckets and ringing Christmas bells. These buckets will be planted at entrances to public places all over your city and you must not be fooled by that beast. The beast is very clever and disguises itself as something good but you must not be tricked into dropping your money into those buckets. The beast is speeding down the highway of gullible good intentions but the pavement the beast rides on leads straight to the destruction of everything our founders built this country on. The corporate Salvation Army beast has sold its soul to the Devil.

Politics, propaganda. cultural appropriation, Wokeness, and political correctness are not charity. They are the machinery of negative power and that power will not stop until it takes away everything you hold dear as a free citizen. You already know you cannot trust your local media; those creeps went to the dark side long ago. You must rely on your ability to go with your own instincts. When they tell you your eyes are lying you must believe your eyes.
If you donate money to the Salvation Army bucket this year you must understand that could achieve the same thing by setting fire to an American flag in the parking lot. You have a great opportunity to send a clear message this Christmas season. Politely walk right by that bucket and ignore it.

Carry on,

Ray
This is outrageous. More outrageous than Trump collecting money for his charities and using it as his piggy bank. :hyper:

You have a great opportunity to send a clear message this Christmas season. Politely walk right by that bucket and ignore it.
I used to give regularly to the SA until they came out "apologizing for white people". Not a penny since. I refuse to support organizations that would like to see me and mine marginalized for the color of our skin.

I used to give regularly to the SA until they came out "apologizing for white people". Not a penny since. I refuse to support organizations that would like to see me and mine marginalized for the color of our skin.
So sad....in college I worked every Christmas break for them out of their center in Dallas, ringing bells and collecting. Great organization and people then.

This is outrageous. More outrageous than Trump collecting money for his charities and using it as his piggy bank. :hyper:
If you don't produce clear evidence of wrongdoing with facts and figures you sound like that raving curmudgeon, Robert De Nero and his automatic derangement syndrome. The Salvation Army was founded in 1865. Its support of BLM is tantamount to the Catholic Church embracing Nazism in the 1930's.

I don't give them anything. Our local one has a bit of a bad reputation. That said, for the first time ever locally I have seen a place advertising for kids to come sit on "Soulful Santa's lap" A/K/A black santa. I don't have a problem with it. I am just amazed it has taken this long since my city has been a black majority city ever since the slaves were freed in the 1800's.

If you don't produce clear evidence of wrongdoing with facts and figures you sound like that raving curmudgeon, Robert De Nero and his automatic derangement syndrome. The Salvation Army was founded in 1865. Its support of BLM is tantamount to the Catholic Church embracing Nazism in the 1930's.
Actually, bud...I can ask the same question to you. You started the thread with these words...

"How much money has the Salvation Army given to Black Lives Matter? You may want to find out."

Well, how much does the Salvation Army give to BLM? Your article talks about some conservatives with their noses out of joint because the Salvation Army dares to talk about racism. Which would be entirely within the Christian faith.

Nowhere is there any reference to the Salvation Army giving to BLM. So, back at ya, chump. Prove your point. Go.

Actually, bud...I can ask the same question to you. You started the thread with these words...

"How much money has the Salvation Army given to Black Lives Matter? You may want to find out."

Well, how much does the Salvation Army give to BLM? Your article talks about some conservatives with their noses out of joint because the Salvation Army dares to talk about racism. Which would be entirely within the Christian faith.

Nowhere is there any reference to the Salvation Army giving to BLM. So, back at ya, chump. Prove your point. Go.
I pulled up their annual reports and specific donations to groups were not revealed. My guess is that to get that specific information would require a lawsuit.

I pulled up their annual reports and specific donations to groups were not revealed. My guess is that to get that specific information would require a lawsuit.

In other words... You started a thread linking the Salvation Army with BLM without a shred of evidence? :auiqs.jpg:

And you had the gall to challenge me with...let me quote your exact words...If you don't produce clear evidence of wrongdoing with facts and figures you sound like that raving curmudgeon...

So, tell us what do you think you sound like? I see you as a raving retard but will wait to see what you come up with.

In other words... You started a thread linking the Salvation Army with BLM without a shred of evidence? :auiqs.jpg:

And you had the gall to challenge me with...let me quote your exact words...If you don't produce clear evidence of wrongdoing with facts and figures you sound like that raving curmudgeon...

So, tell us what do you think you sound like? I see you as a raving retard but will wait to see what you come up with.

I have the evidence, I just don't have the figures because they are hiding them. You know, like Hunter Biden's dealings.

I have the evidence, I just don't have the figures because they are hiding them. You know, like Hunter Biden's dealings.
First of all, learn how to use quotes. You put my username over your quote.

Second - my point still stands - if you don't have figures, you don't have evidence. What part of that don't you get?

Are you really this dumb or did we catch you on a bad day? :itsok:

Written by an agnostic:

Carry on,

Ray
thanks for this info.

I gave some change to one of them the other day. I won't be doing that anymore.. and WHEW!

thank God it was only some loose change

that must have been more "illegal lawfare" waged by commie globalist democratics against our once and future dear leader.

borrowing from your charity is perfectly legal and everybody knows dear leader, who is a multibillionaire many times over, will pay it back from the legal defense contributions of we, his loyal and faithful servants.

Forum List

Back