The new Roseanne show has her a Trump Supporter, Tim Allen's show did this first, and got canceled..

The advertisers were probably receiving hell from progressives for being aired during its time slot.
The media are hyperventilating that the new Roseanne show has her as an open Trump supporter......they fail to realize that on the show, Last Man Standing, Tim Allen was a vocal Trump supporter, and his show was canceled...

Can Roseanne Save America? | Roger L. Simon
Tim Allen’s show was not cancelled for politics.

I think it’s hilarious that Roseanne has become a rightwing hero. It’s even funnier than Trump becoming a rightwing hero.

Yeah...it was....it't ratings were good, it was canceled during the election ......

Popular shows are cancelled all the time. I don't care how biased a network is. Money will always trump politics. For whatever reason the network felt Last Man Standing wasn't worth keeping on.

I just looked it up. ABC's contract with 20th Century Fox had expired, where 20th Century Fox was covering production costs. Had they renewed it for a seventh season ABC would have had to cover production costs, and they were unwilling to do it. It's always about the money.

The advertisers were probably receiving hell from progressives for being aired during its time slot.
The media are hyperventilating that the new Roseanne show has her as an open Trump supporter......they fail to realize that on the show, Last Man Standing, Tim Allen was a vocal Trump supporter, and his show was canceled...

I think it’s hilarious that Roseanne has become a rightwing hero. It’s even funnier than Trump becoming a rightwing hero.

Yeah...it was....it't ratings were good, it was canceled during the election ......

Popular shows are cancelled all the time. I don't care how biased a network is. Money will always trump politics. For whatever reason the network felt Last Man Standing wasn't worth keeping on.

I just looked it up. ABC's contract with 20th Century Fox had expired, where 20th Century Fox was covering production costs. Had they renewed it for a seventh season ABC would have had to cover production costs, and they were unwilling to do it. It's always about the money.
Won’t change anything. The rubes will go to their graves thinking those damned liberals cancelled a show they never even watched just because of.... well, I’m not sure what made them so butthurt about it.

The comments after this silly piece are hysterical. All these rough-and-tumble Trump supporters endlessly complaining about how they feel victimized over the cancellation of a fucking television show. :lol:
Sounds exactly how I felt for more than a year, listing to the whining from the radical left when Trump won.

I have little use for whiners of any flavor. I am metal like that.

mdk at home:

94539af6d8688429baaf7df977d50277--black-death-demotivational-posters.jpg

The comments after this silly piece are hysterical. All these rough-and-tumble Trump supporters endlessly complaining about how they feel victimized over the cancellation of a fucking television show. :lol:
Playing the victim is the Left's job.
We simply comment on what should be obvious.

Oh, please. The right is just as willing as the left when it comes to feeling vicitmized. Those of us without rose-colors glasses can see it.

TV Ratings: ‘Roseanne’ Scores Huge Numbers in ABC Return

The revival of “Roseanne” made a massive impact in its return on Tuesday night in the Nielsen overnight ratings.

ABC aired back-to-back episodes of the show from 8-9 p.m., with the show generating a staggering 5.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 18.2 million viewers for the hour. For comparison, NBC’s revival of “Will & Grace” at the beginning of this season drew a 3.0 and 10.2 million viewers in its premiere, while the launch of “Big Bang Theory” prequel “Young Sheldon” drew a 3.8 and 17.2 million. The Conner family’s return after 20 years no doubt drew plenty of nostalgia viewers, while others were surely motivated to watch to see how series creator Roseanne Barr’s support of President Trump would play out onscreen.

The only scripted show this season to outperform “Roseanne” was the post-Super Bowl episode of “This Is Us,” which drew a 9.3 and 26.97 million viewers.

The “Roseanne” glow carried over to ABC’s entire Tuesday lineup. “Black-ish” more than doubled its performance from last week with a 2.6 and 8.7 million viewers at 9, while the series debut of “Splitting Up Together” opened strong with a 2.2 and 7.2 million viewers. Freshman Shondaland legal drama “For the People” had its best performance to date with a 0.9 and 3.6 million viewers at 10.

On NBC, “The Voice” (1.6, 8.9 million) was down significantly in both measures from last week, as were “Rise” (0.8, 4.5 million) and “Chicago Med” (1.0, 5.8 million).

For CBS, “NCIS” (1.3, 11.8 million) was down in both measures while “Bull” (1.2, 10.7 million) and “NCIS: New Orleans” (0.9, 8.6 million) held steady.

New episodes of “LA to Vegas” (0.6, 2 million) and “The Mick” (0.6, 1.8 million) were down on Fox.

On The CW, “Black Lightning” (0.5, 1.5 million) was even...

Meanwhile, commie faggot sellouts like Jimmy Kimmel are struggling to remain relevant.

What wondrous information for those engaged in the business of buying or selling commercials.

For the rest of us ---- who gives a flying fuckola.

Everyone likes to laugh at buffoons.

I think my favourite buffoonery is the desperation of wags who try to make political "points" out of TV ratings, as if they were even capable of measuring such a thing. :laughing0301:

Reading up on it just now I think Last Man Standing's success has been overstated anyways. It was the 2nd highest rated sitcom on ABC, and only the 10th most popular show on television among Republicans. It was certainly expendable given production costs.

Many people watched it.
Are you claiming progressives have never attacked advertisers for being aired during conservative shows?

Won’t change anything. The rubes will go to their graves thinking those damned liberals cancelled a show they never even watched just because of.... well, I’m not sure what made them so butthurt about it.

Sounds exactly how I felt for more than a year, listing to the whining from the radical left when Trump won.
:CryingCow:The Left isn't whining when they demand Trump be Impeached without being able to name a crime.
The Left isn't whining when they claim putting up a wall is racist.
The Left isn't whining when they cry about Democrats unable to obtain proper identification.
The Left isn't whining when they scream about voter intimidation over a simple citizenship question on the census.
The Left isn't whining when they keep creating conditions that lead to horrible consequences and try to use them to infringe on our 2nd Amendment rights.

:iagree:

Then why take the time to reply, dear Pogo. That response from you over and over in threads you claim such, just shows how egocentric you are.

The revival of “Roseanne” made a massive impact in its return on Tuesday night in the Nielsen overnight ratings.

ABC aired back-to-back episodes of the show from 8-9 p.m., with the show generating a staggering 5.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 18.2 million viewers for the hour. For comparison, NBC’s revival of “Will & Grace” at the beginning of this season drew a 3.0 and 10.2 million viewers in its premiere, while the launch of “Big Bang Theory” prequel “Young Sheldon” drew a 3.8 and 17.2 million. The Conner family’s return after 20 years no doubt drew plenty of nostalgia viewers, while others were surely motivated to watch to see how series creator Roseanne Barr’s support of President Trump would play out onscreen.

The only scripted show this season to outperform “Roseanne” was the post-Super Bowl episode of “This Is Us,” which drew a 9.3 and 26.97 million viewers.

The “Roseanne” glow carried over to ABC’s entire Tuesday lineup. “Black-ish” more than doubled its performance from last week with a 2.6 and 8.7 million viewers at 9, while the series debut of “Splitting Up Together” opened strong with a 2.2 and 7.2 million viewers. Freshman Shondaland legal drama “For the People” had its best performance to date with a 0.9 and 3.6 million viewers at 10.

On NBC, “The Voice” (1.6, 8.9 million) was down significantly in both measures from last week, as were “Rise” (0.8, 4.5 million) and “Chicago Med” (1.0, 5.8 million).

For CBS, “NCIS” (1.3, 11.8 million) was down in both measures while “Bull” (1.2, 10.7 million) and “NCIS: New Orleans” (0.9, 8.6 million) held steady.

New episodes of “LA to Vegas” (0.6, 2 million) and “The Mick” (0.6, 1.8 million) were down on Fox.

Meanwhile, commie faggot sellouts like Jimmy Kimmel are struggling to remain relevant.

What wondrous information for those engaged in the business of buying or selling commercials.

And TIM'S show cancellation had to do with NETWORK FEES, CABLE FEES. ALLEN owned it. He pulled the plug. But who cares about details, right?

Deplorables love Trump, why does this surprise anyone? Hatred is a powerful emotion and Trump know how to play the American conservative crowds, the left in America need to learn this tactic and call out Trump for his lying and false promises. Someone has to tell the democrats, say what he does and say it loud over and over again. For instance removing healthcare from Americans causes more deaths than drugs do, say it. Then ask dumb Trump what to do?

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"President Donald Trump could be on track to spend as much as triple the time former President Barack Obama did on the golf course in his first year in office -- and to play more than former President George W. Bush did in eight years in office."

"As we crossed the 300-day mark of Donald Trump’s presidency on Thursday, fact-checkers noted that he has made more than 1,600 false or misleading claims. Good God. At least five times a day, on average, this president says something that isn’t true." Timothy Egan

Maybe it'll be a funny show. I'd imagine the actors' talent hasn't waned.

Based on what they looked like "then and now," I don't know that I want to see them all again. Do I want to watch a show where vulgar grandparents are the focus of the plot?

roseanne-cast-then-now-rosenne-barr.jpg

rs_600x600-170516145207-600-roseanne-then-now-1.jpg

5a563b8f4027641b008b45b7-750-375.jpg

rs_1024x759-170516143706-1024.johnny-galecki.cm.51617.jpg

12-side-by-side-pictures-of-the-roseanne-cast-the-2-26168-1522094651-6_dblbig.jpg

glenn-quinn.jpg

rs_1024x759-170516144415-1024.micheal-fishman.cm.51617.jpg

57c2ef2accba811d137abc9bf2068702.jpg

20110209-roseanne-then-and-now-2-600x411.jpg

Playing the victim is the Left's job.
We simply comment on what should be obvious.

Oh, please. The right is just as willing as the left when it comes to feeling vicitmized. Those of us without rose-colors glasses can see it.
We usually are reacting to whatever bitching and moaning you guys do.
Ever since the passage of civil rights legislation you folks on the Left have been complaining about everything from racial discrimination, to income inequality, to gender identification. How dare we call a transexual a man. Your constant identity politics and victimization has become a weapon. You want to tell us the Earth is not the place we all live on and anyone who doesn't agree with your ridiculous and illogical BS is a racist, homophobic, backwards thinking Deplorable.

That's fine.....I'll be checking it out to see how it is compared to the old version.

Then why take the time to reply, dear Pogo. That response from you over and over in threads you claim such, just shows how egocentric you are.

It does huh. And meanwhile you're the only klown who deliberately fucks up the quote function to make everybody else work harder. Yeah tell me how THAT works.

I corrected a fallacy because I know better. If you don't like the facts --- eat me. If you had a refutation you would have posted it. But no, all you have is this upside-down trolling because you're butthurt about having that fallacy demolished. Tough titty.

Actually this format started with "All In The Family". Rosanne Barr is playing Archie Bunker.

I thought the show was pretty good last night- not perfect- but pretty good.

The contrast between Roseanne and her sister Jackie was funny- and presented both sides fairly equally.

I thought it was even more interesting how they dealt with the abortion issue- without dealing with the abortion issue.

And the whole issue of the grandson Mark- and the challenges he faces for being different- handled well.

The show has some real potential- the beginning of the show started off where the far right and the far left want America to be- with the two sisters refusing to even talk to each other.

But ended with where the moderates want America to be- with the two sisters talking and working things out even though they politically disagree.

A bunch of Trump voters tuned in specifically looking for what they crave nonstop: affirmation of their beliefs. So what? This isn't news.

Many people watched it.
Are you claiming progressives have never attacked advertisers for being aired during conservative shows?[y.
][/QUOTE]

There are always groups going after advertisers for being aired in shows that they don't agree with.

Part of the reason why the show Ellen was canceled was because of the 'attacks' by Conservatives on the advertisers for her show after she came out.

Forum List

Back