The new Roseanne show has her a Trump Supporter, Tim Allen's show did this first, and got canceled..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The media are hyperventilating that the new Roseanne show has her as an open Trump supporter......they fail to realize that on the show, Last Man Standing, Tim Allen was a vocal Trump supporter, and his show was canceled...

Can Roseanne Save America? | Roger L. Simon

The media are hyperventilating that the new Roseanne show has her as an open Trump supporter......they fail to realize that on the show, Last Man Standing, Tim Allen was a vocal Trump supporter, and his show was canceled...

Tim Allen’s show was not cancelled for politics.

I think it’s hilarious that Roseanne has become a rightwing hero. It’s even funnier than Trump becoming a rightwing hero.

I think it’s hilarious that Roseanne has become a rightwing hero. It’s even funnier than Trump becoming a rightwing hero.

Yeah...it was....it't ratings were good, it was canceled during the election ......

Yeah...it was....it't ratings were good, it was canceled during the election ......
Shows are cancelled every year. It’s already been proven that dozens of shows with better ratings than Tim Allen’s show have been cancelled before. Why do you conservatives always insist on being treated like helpless victims?

The comments after this silly piece are hysterical. All these rough-and-tumble Trump supporters endlessly complaining about how they feel victimized over the cancellation of a fucking television show. :lol:

Be prepared for the bait and switch. They will start her off as a Pro-Trump show, but in time, her sister and anti-Trump friend will be shown as a "fun character" and she will be anti-Trump and they will work to meddle really deep into politics as a contrast to Roseanne.

Just as in Last Man Standing, when they had that Canadian putz and his gf speaking out in support of Hillary, and even Obama in the earlier seasons.

Mark my words. Just wait and watch for it. Most shouldn't be influenced by a show one way or another, it's just nice to have some patriotic TV for once. During the 1980s Cold War, it was the reverse and all TV shows were patriotic and really non-political. Now 99% of shows are negative towards American dominance.

Last edited:

Popular shows are cancelled all the time. I don't care how biased a network is. Money will always trump politics. For whatever reason the network felt Last Man Standing wasn't worth keeping on.

The comments after this silly piece are hysterical. All these rough-and-tumble Trump supporters endlessly complaining about how they feel victimized over the cancellation of a fucking television show. :lol:
Sounds exactly how I felt for more than a year, listing to the whining from the radical left when Trump won.

Sounds exactly how I felt for more than a year, listing to the whining from the radical left when Trump won.

I have little use for whiners of any flavor. I am metal like that.

I have little use for whiners of any flavor. I am metal like that.

You're more glitter than metal ...jus sayin

The advertisers were probably receiving hell from progressives for being aired during its time slot.

Popular shows are cancelled all the time. I don't care how biased a network is. Money will always trump politics. For whatever reason the network felt Last Man Standing wasn't worth keeping on.

Playing the victim is the Left's job.
We simply comment on what should be obvious.

TV Ratings: ‘Roseanne’ Scores Huge Numbers in ABC Return

The revival of “Roseanne” made a massive impact in its return on Tuesday night in the Nielsen overnight ratings.

ABC aired back-to-back episodes of the show from 8-9 p.m., with the show generating a staggering 5.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 18.2 million viewers for the hour. For comparison, NBC’s revival of “Will & Grace” at the beginning of this season drew a 3.0 and 10.2 million viewers in its premiere, while the launch of “Big Bang Theory” prequel “Young Sheldon” drew a 3.8 and 17.2 million. The Conner family’s return after 20 years no doubt drew plenty of nostalgia viewers, while others were surely motivated to watch to see how series creator Roseanne Barr’s support of President Trump would play out onscreen.

The only scripted show this season to outperform “Roseanne” was the post-Super Bowl episode of “This Is Us,” which drew a 9.3 and 26.97 million viewers.

The “Roseanne” glow carried over to ABC’s entire Tuesday lineup. “Black-ish” more than doubled its performance from last week with a 2.6 and 8.7 million viewers at 9, while the series debut of “Splitting Up Together” opened strong with a 2.2 and 7.2 million viewers. Freshman Shondaland legal drama “For the People” had its best performance to date with a 0.9 and 3.6 million viewers at 10.

On NBC, “The Voice” (1.6, 8.9 million) was down significantly in both measures from last week, as were “Rise” (0.8, 4.5 million) and “Chicago Med” (1.0, 5.8 million).

For CBS, “NCIS” (1.3, 11.8 million) was down in both measures while “Bull” (1.2, 10.7 million) and “NCIS: New Orleans” (0.9, 8.6 million) held steady.

New episodes of “LA to Vegas” (0.6, 2 million) and “The Mick” (0.6, 1.8 million) were down on Fox.

On The CW, “Black Lightning” (0.5, 1.5 million) was even...

Meanwhile, commie faggot sellouts like Jimmy Kimmel are struggling to remain relevant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back