The new Hillary look

To say that she is ugly would be an understatement.
If she had been in an explosion recently I would say they did a decent job.
Her soul must be like a black hole.

Hillary and Huma Abedin sure were close buddies...

Democrats love FAUX FAMILIES...

The Clintons, the Weiners, and the Obamas.....

Clintons - a sex predator married to a dyke
Weiners - a dyke married to a child sex perv
Obamas - two men, one in drag

What the hell is going on with her cheeks? Maybe that's where she's hiding those 33,000 missing emails...

"Hillary Clinton looked wonderfully youthful at an event on Broadway in New York last night - and aesthetic experts suggest it could be down to regular 'tweakments' and cosmetic procedures.

The radiant former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion and plumped-up cheeks as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical at The Imperial Theatre..."

Hillary Clinton, 72, looks incredibly youthful at an event on Broadway | Daily Mail Online

hillary-cheeks.jpg
Wow! Somebody messed her up. Why can't these people age gracefully and with class?

What the hell is going on with her cheeks? Maybe that's where she's hiding those 33,000 missing emails...

"Hillary Clinton looked wonderfully youthful at an event on Broadway in New York last night - and aesthetic experts suggest it could be down to regular 'tweakments' and cosmetic procedures.

The radiant former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion and plumped-up cheeks as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical at The Imperial Theatre..."

Hillary Clinton, 72, looks incredibly youthful at an event on Broadway | Daily Mail Online

hillary-cheeks.jpg

Nah. That just ain't right. It just ain't right to start a Hillary thread on a Friday afternoon! Especially one where we had to LOOK at her. Let's save these threads for Monday mornings, now I'll have that face haunting me the rest of the weekend. Shit, there goes my lunch again.

Just go to your happy place. Think happy thoughts....

chipmunk-stuffing-peanuts.jpg

To say that she is ugly would be an understatement.
If she had been in an explosion recently I would say they did a decent job.
Her soul must be like a black hole.

How much worse that many people are spending years in federal prison for doing 1/30th of what she is guilty of walking scott free.

hillary-cheeks.jpg

Some people are just not photogenic

What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks? Fillers could be behind more youthful look
  • Former First Lady and politician, 72, looked radiant at New York event last night
  • Sported line-free complexion and defined cheeks while out with husband Bill
  • Aesthetic expert Dr Ross Perry claims Mrs Clinton has 'regular tweakments'
  • Suggests youthful appearance down to Botox, Blepharoplasty and dermal fillers
What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?
Tie a bone around her neck so the dog will play with her?

Personally I don't really care what she does, long as she is never past the Whitehouse doors again.

I also feel cosmetic surgery is unnecessary, unflattering, go about with what God gave you. IMO, not a good look for her, looked better before.

She trips and falls down a lot so you know,..... where else you going to put the airbags? may not be aesthetically appealing but it beats brain trauma.

What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks? Fillers could be behind more youthful look
  • Former First Lady and politician, 72, looked radiant at New York event last night
What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

Personally I don't really care what she does, long as she is never past the Whitehouse doors again.

I also feel cosmetic surgery is unnecessary, unflattering, go about with what God gave you. IMO, not a good look for her, looked better before.

She trips and falls down a lot so you know,..... where else you going to put the airbags? may not be aesthetically appealing but it beats brain trauma.

Not sure. I'm more inclined to believe they're protective cod cushions. Bill's probably been reminiscing a lot lately about Monica Lewisnky.

Last edited:

hillary-cheeks.jpg
Sherman.jpg

What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

Did you get a woody when you saw her?

hillary-cheeks.jpg
That’s fucking scary.

What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

Looks like she has a nut sack hanging on her nose.

hillary-cheeks.jpg
Is that a joke? That's fucking horrifying

Forum List

Back