Controversial cocaine Santa Christmas sweater now an amazon bestseller after walmart stops offering

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News – A controversial “Cocaine Santa” Christmas sweater, which was pulled from Walmart’s Canadian website over its depiction of Santa appearing to do cocaine, is now an Amazon bestseller — and it’s “perfect for cozy days with your family!” according to its current product description. The now-popular crew neck sweater, which Walmart apologized for offering on its website earlier this week, depicts a very bizarre-looking Santa Claus holding what appears to be a straw in one hand while standing over a table laid out with snowballs and three lines of something that resembles cocaine.

Controversial 'Cocaine Santa' Christmas sweater now an Amazon bestseller after Walmart stops offering it

Society is so far gone it will be a miracle if we ever get this nations' mentality back.

That's Walmart for ya. They're more than willing to stock their store with Christmas trinkets made in a country that doesn't celebrate Christmas, and even persecutes Christians.

They're also willing to sell most of the chemicals used in meth labs.

But I can't even get a funny sweater, because someone got triggered by it.

It’s funny, but I would never wear that in public b/c it’s also a little trashy.

None of this surprises me. How many sporting good stores scored more business when the Dick's place did away with whatever is no longer on their shelves concerning guns? CVS no longer carries cigarettes and so people who love to light up have to go elsewhere for their cancer sticks. If people want something bad enough, they will go where ever what they want can be found and if they will pay whatever it takes to have whatever it is that they want.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's Walmart for ya. They're more than willing to stock their store with Christmas trinkets made in a country that doesn't celebrate Christmas, and even persecutes Christians.

You can't shop through Amazon?

I really don't want one. I just want one because I can't have one.

Hope that clears everything up.

That's exactly why prohibition always works so well!

That's exactly why prohibition always works so well!

Ten bucks says the sweaters are made in China, where godless communists persecute Christians, and you get shot for messing with cocaine.

They sell all the chemicals to make meth, ephedrine, iodine, red phosphorous, muriatic acid, lye, even the PH strips. They even sell Heat so you can keep the smell down.

Forum List

Back