The new Hillary look

Hillary Clinton, 72, looks incredibly youthful at an event on Broadway | Daily Mail Online

What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks? Fillers could be behind more youthful look
  • Former First Lady and politician, 72, looked radiant at New York event last night
  • Sported line-free complexion and defined cheeks while out with husband Bill
  • Aesthetic expert Dr Ross Perry claims Mrs Clinton has 'regular tweakments'
  • Suggests youthful appearance down to Botox, Blepharoplasty and dermal fillers
What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?
Tie a bone around her neck so the dog will play with her?

Personally I don't really care what she does, long as she is never past the Whitehouse doors again.

I also feel cosmetic surgery is unnecessary, unflattering, go about with what God gave you. IMO, not a good look for her, looked better before.
I never thought it could get worse.

Live and learn

What the hell is going on with her cheeks? Maybe that's where she's hiding those 33,000 missing emails...

"Hillary Clinton looked wonderfully youthful at an event on Broadway in New York last night - and aesthetic experts suggest it could be down to regular 'tweakments' and cosmetic procedures.

The radiant former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion and plumped-up cheeks as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical at The Imperial Theatre..."

Hillary Clinton, 72, looks incredibly youthful at an event on Broadway | Daily Mail Online

hillary-cheeks.jpg
Is that a joke? That's fucking horrifying

Why you no like chipmunks? :04:

What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks? Fillers could be behind more youthful look
  • Former First Lady and politician, 72, looked radiant at New York event last night
What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

Personally I don't really care what she does, long as she is never past the Whitehouse doors again.

I also feel cosmetic surgery is unnecessary, unflattering, go about with what God gave you. IMO, not a good look for her, looked better before.

:omg:

Lzq8zzh.gif

What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

She look like she has gotten older. That it looks like she has put some fillers in between her cracks and crevices. And I heard that Botox is made from dead babies.
But Hillary does have her own anti-aging methods. But I don't know is it working.

qpI3UG.gif
Neocutis states on its web site that its anti-aging products3 contain a proprietary skin care ingredient, Processed Skin Cell Proteins (“PSP®”),4 which is derived from cultured fetal skin cells.5 Since at least 1992, medical researchers have discovered that fetal skin cells have a unique ability to heal wounds without scarring.6 Because aged skin has the same needs as wounded skin for repair, Neocutis claims that its proprietary PSP® ingredient can effectively stimulate the wound healing process,7 and improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the eye and mouth areas.8 The Abortion Controversy – Science Versus the Sanctity of Life Neocutis’ use of the PSP® ingredient derived from fetal skin tissue has become the subject of fodder for religious, ethical, and anti-abortion group bloggers and has ignited an outcry among pro-life9 group supporters, and specifically, the pro-life outreach group, http://www.law.uh.edu/healthlaw/perspectives/2010/(CM) Cosmetic.pdf

Collagen types I, III, and V in human embryonic and fetal skin. - PubMed - NCBI

Cosmetics | Aborted Fetal Cells

What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

I thought she had produced a couple a fangs and a load in her panties think that is what was needed to win. She might be on to something cause it seems democRats are drawn to that kind of shit.

What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

The old saying about turning a Sows ear into a silk purse applies here.

What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?

Dermoz say that semen can help complexion as a woman ages
shutterstock_8435010eg.jpg

What the hell is going on with her cheeks? Maybe that's where she's hiding those 33,000 missing emails...

"Hillary Clinton looked wonderfully youthful at an event on Broadway in New York last night - and aesthetic experts suggest it could be down to regular 'tweakments' and cosmetic procedures.

The radiant former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion and plumped-up cheeks as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical at The Imperial Theatre..."

hillary-cheeks.jpg
Oy. Thanks a lot you, that's three seconds of my life I'll never get back. :p

Is that really her, or the STUNT DOUBLE used in 2016???

That IS a stunt double! While your photo concentrates on the ring which could change naturally, as something of a photo expert, I look at other things like the lines in Hillary's palm which cannot be faked, or the shape of her inside ear. The stunt double's DO NOT MATCH.

hillary-cheeks.jpg

Those F'in deformed cheeks need their own bra!

Forum List

Back