The new Hillary look

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
Hillary Clinton, 72, looks incredibly youthful at an event on Broadway | Daily Mail Online

What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks? Fillers could be behind more youthful look
  • Former First Lady and politician, 72, looked radiant at New York event last night
  • Sported line-free complexion and defined cheeks while out with husband Bill
  • Aesthetic expert Dr Ross Perry claims Mrs Clinton has 'regular tweakments'
  • Suggests youthful appearance down to Botox, Blepharoplasty and dermal fillers
What you think?

Same Doc as Pelosi?
Get her money back?
Looks great?
Tie a bone around her neck so the dog will play with her?

Personally I don't really care what she does, long as she is never past the Whitehouse doors again.

I also feel cosmetic surgery is unnecessary, unflattering, go about with what God gave you. IMO, not a good look for her, looked better before.

What the hell is going on with her cheeks? Maybe that's where she's hiding those 33,000 missing emails...

"Hillary Clinton looked wonderfully youthful at an event on Broadway in New York last night - and aesthetic experts suggest it could be down to regular 'tweakments' and cosmetic procedures.

The radiant former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion and plumped-up cheeks as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical at The Imperial Theatre..."

Hillary Clinton, 72, looks incredibly youthful at an event on Broadway | Daily Mail Online

hillary-cheeks.jpg

I don't know man, she's not so well appearing. Where is her healthy orange glow?

Cthulhu is lookin pretty ragged these days. The botox (or whatever) aint helping

That's just her face, too. I tried to think of how her ass looked and it made me throw up a little on my keyboard.

Is
What the hell is going on with her cheeks? Maybe that's where she's hiding those 33,000 missing emails...

"Hillary Clinton looked wonderfully youthful at an event on Broadway in New York last night - and aesthetic experts suggest it could be down to regular 'tweakments' and cosmetic procedures.

The radiant former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion and plumped-up cheeks as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical at The Imperial Theatre..."

hillary-cheeks.jpg
Is that really her or a piss poor wax work from Madame Tussauds museum?

hillary-cheeks.jpg
YIKES! And to think, she was ALMOST president. DOUBLE YIKES!!

Cthulhu is lookin pretty ragged these days. The botox (or whatever) aint helping

That's just her face, too. I tried to think of how her ass looked and it made me throw up a little on my keyboard.

Why on Earth would you even venture into any thought of her buttocks?

Why my good man would you even post that you thought about it!?!

Is that like the one gay moment in life?

Hillary was recently on Howard Stern denying that she is a LEZBO.....

LOL!!!

One thing is for certain, Hillary is still a big time liar HIDING IN THE CLOSET.....

Hillary was recently on Howard Stern denying that she is a LEZBO.....

LOL!!!

One thing is for certain, Hillary is still a big time liar HIDING IN THE CLOSET.....

I'm not convinced. Hillary and Huma Abedin sure were close buddies...

Nom nom nom nom nom...

hillary-cheeks.jpg

Nah. That just ain't right. It just ain't right to start a Hillary thread on a Friday afternoon! Especially one where we had to LOOK at her. Let's save these threads for Monday mornings, now I'll have that face haunting me the rest of the weekend. Shit, there goes my lunch again.

Forum List

Back