The new black panthers on bloody, anti-capitalist ‘race war’ against white devils

Time for them to bring it i guess. They've talked the talk, now it's time for these mutants to walk the walk. Stay tuned.

I am as worried about the Black Panthers becoming a viable force in American politics as I am about Ron Paul becoming one.

Let me know when they actually get any real political power of if they just talk a big game and suck money off their chump supporters while ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING. Just like Ron Paul.

I am as worried about the Black Panthers becoming a viable force in American politics as I am about Ron Paul becoming one.

Let me know when they actually get any real political power of if they just talk a big game and suck money off their chump supporters while ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING. Just like Ron Paul.

Being a political force doesn't seem to be what they have in mind.

Yeah they're pussies. I agree. They should just STFU, or put up. Time for them to bring it. This is their time to do it. They have a racist Attorney General asshole who just adores them. So the timing will never be better for their 'War.' Lets see what they got.

Being a political force doesn't seem to be what they have in mind.

Neither does Storm Front, but who would post one of their distribes as proof of anything besides one's cluelessness?!?!

Isn't it amazing how the left always phooo phoos the evil of the NBP? evil is okay for their side.. but they demonized the fuck out of the Tea Party. that's truly demented behavior on the left's part. innit?

Here's the audio. They sound just like many loony Democrats on this Board. I actually look forward to their 'War.' I wish they would get on with it already. I'm sick of hearing them whining about 'Evil Whitey.' Just get on with the War already. It's time to bring it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3F3iUk1RrQ]New Black Panthers Calling for Race War - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing how the left always phooo phoos the evil of the NBP? evil is okay for their side.. but they demonized the fuck out of the Tea Party. that's truly demented behavior on the left's part. innit?

Whose side? I'll take credit for them, when you take credit for Storm Front. :cuckoo:

Whose side? I'll take credit for them, when you take credit for Storm Front. :cuckoo:

The difference being that Storm Front doesn't do anything. Storm Front has never started a riot. Not even any white boy economic riot like those promised against the G-8.
Neither have they called for a riot. When you post the same kind of Storm Front video as the NBP video you have an issue, so far, no.

In front of a polling booth, 3 years ago:

panther_20101119_223035.jpg

Well those racists make me glad we have a 2nd ammendment, at least I will be able to defend myself if they live up to the rhetoric.

True dat. But don't count on them living up to their rhetoric. They're just big pussies in the end. They've had many years to start their 'Race War', yet they haven't. Personally, i wish they would just get on with it already. I'm so fuckin sick of their whining about 'Evil Whitey.' Just start the 'War' and get a resolution. It's time for these mutants to put up or STFU.

Forum List

Back