The new black panthers on bloody, anti-capitalist ‘race war’ against white devils

Well those racists make me glad we have a 2nd ammendment, at least I will be able to defend myself if they live up to the rhetoric.

True dat. But don't count on them living up to their rhetoric. They're just big pussies in the end. They've had many years to start their 'Race War', yet they haven't. Personally, i wish they would just get on with it already. I'm so fuckin sick of their whining about 'Evil Whitey.' Just start the 'War' and get a resolution. It's time for these mutants to put up or STFU.

I hope it is all just talk. We don't need that type of thing in the United States, or any nation for that matter.

Its just lame that there are violent hate groups like that still around, them and the KKK really need to go.

Well those racists make me glad we have a 2nd ammendment, at least I will be able to defend myself if they live up to the rhetoric.

True dat. But don't count on them living up to their rhetoric. They're just big pussies in the end. They've had many years to start their 'Race War', yet they haven't. Personally, i wish they would just get on with it already. I'm so fuckin sick of their whining about 'Evil Whitey.' Just start the 'War' and get a resolution. It's time for these mutants to put up or STFU.

I hope it is all just talk. We don't need that type of thing in the United States, or any nation for that matter.

Its just lame that there are violent hate groups like that still around, them and the KKK really need to go.

It is exactly what we need in an election year.

Fear the Black Man!

Coming from one who called the TEA Parties 'extremist', I find your post to be more than a tad ludicrous. Can you give me one quote from any TEA Partier calling for the deaths of others based purely on their race? Just one is fine. But here you are... defending those who are actually calling for a race war. You're one sick little freak, rightwhiner.

Isn't it amazing how the left always phooo phoos the evil of the NBP? evil is okay for their side.. but they demonized the fuck out of the Tea Party. that's truly demented behavior on the left's part. innit?

How about this: Fuck the racist/bigots in the New Black Panther Party and the Tea Party. It's simply not okay for either side.

Fear the Black Man!

Coming from one who called the TEA Parties 'extremist', I find your post to be more than a tad ludicrous. Can you give me one quote from any TEA Partier calling for the deaths of others based purely on their race? Just one is fine. But here you are... defending those who are actually calling for a race war. You're one sick little freak, rightwhiner.

I called them "Tea Tards" I don't recall ever saying they are to be feared

Ridiculed? Yes
Feared? I don't think so

America should pay attention to the New Black Panthers. Obviously their agenda is to violently alter the American social landscape.
Then we have ultra-far right white supremacist groups that are scattered around America that number in the thousands. If we're going to discuss hate groups, one can't ignore this radical group. After all, they have the Oklahoma City bombing on their resume.
The New Black Panthers and the many white supremacist groups are two movements that in a sense share common goals, the domination of other ethnic groups within America through violence and intimidation and both are harmful to what America has stood for within this nation's history.

Fear the Black Man!

Yes we know, you're a dumb White Liberal who licks Black Panther boots. We established that awhile back. Remember? You're very predictable.

The "New" Black Panther Party is just a sham. Trying to equate them to the Black Panthers of the late 60s is ridiculous. They don't have the numbers and to date have done nothing more than have two members stand outside a polling place

And still.....the conservative right is up in arms

The Black Panthers are coming....the Black Panthers are coming!

Hide your women

Isn't it amazing how the left always phooo phoos the evil of the NBP? evil is okay for their side.. but they demonized the fuck out of the Tea Party. that's truly demented behavior on the left's part. innit?

Whose side? I'll take credit for them, when you take credit for Storm Front. :cuckoo:

The difference being that Storm Front doesn't do anything. Storm Front has never started a riot. Not even any white boy economic riot like those promised against the G-8.
Neither have they called for a riot. When you post the same kind of Storm Front video as the NBP video you have an issue, so far, no.

They let you in on what they're doing?!?! :doubt: Both groups spread hate. I really don't se the difference, so your response is specious.

Fear the Black Man!

Ridiculed? Yes
Feared? I don't think so

Anyone - other than you - in this thread claim that people should 'fear the black man'? No. It's just you race baiting. SOP for you. As I said.... sick little freak.

Ridiculed? Yes
Feared? I don't think so

Anyone - other than you - in this thread claim that people should 'fear the black man'? No. It's just you race baiting. SOP for you. As I said.... sick little freak.

Who exactly is race bating?

When was the last time we had "fear the black man " rhetoric about this new scourge of Black Panthers? Was it during the last Presidential election?

Now, we have a new election coming up and once again, one of the candidates is black. What to we see from the radical right fringe?

More "Fear the black man" propaganda

Ridiculed? Yes
Feared? I don't think so

QFT. Rightwinger is definately a USMB Race Hustler.

Ridiculed? Yes
Feared? I don't think so

When was the last time we had "fear the black man " rhetoric about this new scourge of Black Panthers? Was it during the last Presidential election?

Now, we have a new election coming up and once again, one of the candidates is black. What to we see from the radical right fringe?

Only the left can discuss race without being accused of 'fearing' the 'black man'. You cheapen legitimate discussion with your moronic veiled accusations. You're a race baiter. I despise race baiting.

Yeah they're pussies. I agree. They should just STFU, or put up.

I'd like to hear you say that in person at a Black Panther meeting.

Time for them to bring it. This is their time to do it. They have a racist Attorney General asshole who just adores them. So the timing will never be better for their 'War.' Lets see what they got.

I think the Panthers are racist and irrelevant, and they're not going to "bring it" because they have absolutely nothing to bring. Their militant message just doesn't catch on in the United States.

Whose side? I'll take credit for them, when you take credit for Storm Front. :cuckoo:

The difference being that Storm Front doesn't do anything. Storm Front has never started a riot. Not even any white boy economic riot like those promised against the G-8.
Neither have they called for a riot. When you post the same kind of Storm Front video as the NBP video you have an issue, so far, no.

They let you in on what they're doing?!?! :doubt: Both groups spread hate. I really don't se the difference, so your response is specious.

No video, but this article plainly shows what sweethearts they are.

Jena Rally Sparks White Supremacist Rage, Lynching Threat | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

Only the left can discuss race without being accused of 'fearing' the 'black man'. You cheapen legitimate discussion with your moronic veiled accusations. You're a race baiter. I despise race baiting.

What we are seeing is Republicans pumping up the racial rhetoric as we near another Obama election cycle.

How many whites were killed by Black Panthers last year?
How big is the "New Black Panther" Army?

Time to fear the black man again

No video, but this article plainly shows what sweethearts they are.

Jena Rally Sparks White Supremacist Rage, Lynching Threat | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

I think rational individuals get that white supremacists are equally as unpleasant as the NBP.... but this thread is about the NBP's call for a race war. Personally, I happily condemn racism.... regardless of the skin color of the racist. Pity that you can't do likewise.

Jerimiah Wright is doing his part.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rev...larence-thomas-is-worshipping-some-other-god/

The controversial preacher also showed no love for Justice Thomas, as he told his audience that, though Thomas “looks like” them, he is “worshipping some other God.” He also made an intriguing comparison about the God of the Hebrew Bible and the Lord depicted in the Quran.

“The god of racists is not the God of righteousness. The god of the greedy is not the God of grace. The god of Wall Street is not the God of Main Street,” Wright proclaimed. “Those are two different gods and I ain’t talking about Allah and Yahweh. Those are the same names for the same God

Which pretty much explains how obama can think he's Christian and muslim at the same time.

What we are seeing is Republicans pumping up the racial rhetoric as we near another Obama election cycle.

How many whites were killed by Black Panthers last year?
How big is the "New Black Panther" Army?

Time to fear the black man again

No one is claiming it is 'time to fear the black man'... no matter how much you want it to be so.... I don't know why you insist on race baiting.... only really stupid posters are going to see your whining as anything other than race baiting.

Ridiculed? Yes
Feared? I don't think so

The NBP is a hate group, pure & simple. Yes, DOJ needs to keep an eye on these few nut cases.

Forum List

Back