The name calling and insults need to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it gunny, if you dont accept something, any issue, then your an intolerant biggot :p.

Gotta love this board :cuckoo:
It appears by your responses that you have assumed I am some gay-bashing, knuckledragger who considers homosexuals subhuman, and that I am out to deprive them of their rights. Calling me a homophobe in one post would be a good indicator of this.

I am none of those things simply because I refuse to accept homosexuality as normal behavior.

I agree with you.

Overly sensitive? Its calling being respectful. Just as you don't go around calling people ******, bitch, ****, etc, etc, fag is a very disrespectful word to use. It is not that its not PC, its that it is blatantly offensive. PC is calling someone African American instead of black. Respect is calling someone gay or homosexual instead of fag. Respect is calling someone Jewish instead of ****, and black instead of ******.

I want everyone to quit being a f***ing dick all the time, you know how many posts, ae filled with nothing but insults, I mis-read what you said, my bad senior :), but you cant tell me the majority of what i put in the threads is mean and insulting, I am one of the most respectful people on this board, overall.

and dam you, and everyone, if you think, im gonna sit here, and let this board continue to go into the gutter, without voicing my disgust at it. Pick up the common decency, or this will become an al queda board, full of haters.

I do know how many of your posts are filled with nothing but insults. 100% of your posts are filled with nothing but insults. :eusa_hand:

I dare you to ask everyone on this board, and put every single post ive ever made, and you will find, if your actually looking for the truth, that your statement is incorrect. However, you are entitled to your opinion.
Have a nice day edward, your attempt to antagonize me, is not going to work.

I do know how many of your posts are filled with nothing but insults. 100% of your posts are filled with nothing but insults. :eusa_hand:

I think it is more then that, it is an intolerance going on, when someone says, if you dont agree with me, if you dont accept something, then you are intolerant, when the truth is, you can tolerate something without accepting it.

It's just a difference of opinion ... no big deal.

Fallacious? LMAO. Give me a break.

Calling things other than what they are for the simple sake of political correctness is about as BS as it gets.

Like, calling you something other then a retard for the simple sake of political correctness is about as BS as it gets. :eusa_naughty:

as far as the word retard. im staying out of your argument. But I wouldnt call anyone who is actually a retard a retard, but friends should define, what they can and cant call each other, and if retard or fag, or dousche bag, is ok. Please tell me where the harm is?

I dare you to ask everyone on this board, and put every single post ive ever made, and you will find, if your actually looking for the truth, that your statement is incorrect. However, you are entitled to your opinion.
Have a nice day edward, your attempt to antagonize me, is not going to work.

Thanks for the nicely worded insult jackass but I still consider it as an insult. Maybe you would feel better if I talked out of my ass like you do but I won't start doing that anytime soon. So, have a nice day actsnobleblue and go fuck yourself, because your attempt to insult me, is not going to work loser. Let me delete some of the words I used and say the exact same thing and still insult your retarded ass: "So, have a nice day actsnobleblue, because your attempt to insult me, is not going to work."

Thanks for the nicely worded insult jackass but I still consider it as an insult. Maybe you would feel better if I talked out of my ass like you do but I won't start doing that anytime soon. So, have a nice day actsnobleblue and go fuck yourself, because your attempt to insult me, is not going to work loser.

You about done?

I love you too edward. ;) Have a nice day. :eusa_dance: (NOT being sarcastic)

And for the record, I have no idea, what insult youre referring too, but I am nto trying to insult you, simply trying to have a discussion with you. I dont even remember if i did insult you, if i did sorry, if not, lets just move on ok?

Thanks for the nicely worded insult jackass but I still consider it as an insult. Maybe you would feel better if I talked out of my ass like you do but I won't start doing that anytime soon. So, have a nice day actsnobleblue and go fuck yourself, because your attempt to insult me, is not going to work loser.

as far as the word retard. im staying out of your argument. But I wouldnt call anyone who is actually a retard a retard, but friends should define, what they can and cant call each other, and if retard or fag, or dousche bag, is ok. Please tell me where the harm is?

Like I give a flying fuck if you desire to stay out of what you perceive to be my argument. You say one thing and then you go on in the rest of your post to do the exact opposite like a retarded jackass. You seem to get off on trying to seem like you aren't doing something when in fact you are. So, why don't you just cut the bullshit. :bowdown:

I love you too edward. ;) Have a nice day. :eusa_dance: (NOT being sarcastic)

And for the record, I have no idea, what insult youre referring too, but I am nto trying to insult you, simply trying to have a discussion with you. I dont even remember if i did insult you, if i did sorry, if not, lets just move on ok?

I am more then willing to move on if you are willing to do so and I am more then willing to have a discussion on equal terms and if you don't like me using profanity or telling your retarded ass what I think of you then I doubt very much that I would want to have an unequal discussion with you where you can insult me and then try to disguise doing so behind retarded verbiage. The point I am making is that you are speaking out of your ass and get all upset when people are more open in saying what they want to say while doing the same yourself but in a less obvious way because you then have the option of denying ever insulting someone. That is simply retarded.

I really wish I knew what you were talking about. im honestly sorry that you feel that way. And I hope at some point, you can calm down, and we can discuss it. Maybe you will even consider me a friend. And by the way, I have made a lot of mistakes on this board, too numerous to even mention. But I have and will own them. Thats the only way, i can get better. I am NOT criticizing you, just being honest about myself.

I hope you have a good day edward. Sorry you are feeling so angry towards me :(---

Like I give a flying fuck if you desire to stay out of what you perceive to be my argument. You say one thing and then you go on in the rest of your post to do the exact opposite like a retarded jackass. You seem to get off on trying to seem like you aren't doing something when in fact you are. So, why don't you just cut the bullshit. :bowdown:

I really wish I knew what you were talking about. im honestly sorry that you feel that way. And I hope at some point, you can calm down, and we can discuss it. Maybe you will even consider me a friend. And by the way, I have made a lot of mistakes on this board, too numerous to even mention. But I have and will own them. Thats the only way, i can get better. I am NOT criticizing you, just being honest about myself.

I hope you have a good day edward. Sorry you are feeling so angry towards me :(---

LMAO, nice try! The following are all nicely worded insults but insults never the less:

1) I really wish I knew what you were talking about,
2) I'm honestly sorry that you feel that way,
3) Maybe you will even consider me a friend,
4) I am NOT criticizing you, just being honest about myself,
5) Sorry you are feeling so angry towards me,

First, I am not feeling angry towards you simply because I speak my fucking mind and do not accept your conditions on what I choose to discuss and how I do so. So, you can try to put me on the defensive you stupid bastard but I will not let you. Got it? You can accuse me of being angry (i.e., resorting to name calling) but I will not put up with you calling me names asshole and not call you names in return. You can call me angry asshole and I will call you an asshole and if you don't like it you can go to hell. You also know what I am talking about. But, I doubt you will admit it because you are a fucking asshole and get off on starting treads and then accusing people like Shattered of hating you or being angry at you because they won't agree with your retarded ass. SO FUCKING WHAT IF YOU THINK SHE HATES YOU OR THAT I AM ANGRY AT YOU BECAUSE WE WON'T TAKE YOUR SHIT LYING DOWN. YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER....:eusa_hand:

This isn't a personal attack on you nor is it intended to be. I am NOT criticizing you, just being honest about myself and what I think, :cuckoo: See, I can play that game to!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back