The name calling and insults need to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I am seeing an alarming rate of rudeness, cursing, name calling, rudeness, close mindedness, people not listening to each, and just talking over each other.

Its got to stop... and its got to stop now...

I am seeing an alarming rate of rudeness, cursing, name calling, rudeness, close mindedness, people not listening to each, and just talking over each other.

Its got to stop... and its got to stop now...

How many of those posts are your own?

if you wanna make this personal, you are more of a blank then I am, your constantly bother people on this board, my god, kathy didnt ask or give a damn about your opinion, and unlike you, i make an effort to be nice, and 90% of the time, I am, unlike you where you nice 2% of the time, and mean the other 98%.

And gunny, try sticking on topic, ok?

How many of those posts are your own?

if you wanna make this personal, you are more of a blank then I am, your constantly bother people on this board, my god, kathy didnt ask or give a damn about your opinion, and unlike you, i make an effort to be nice, and 90% of the time, I am, unlike you where you nice 2% of the time, and mean the other 98%.

This must be one of your "nicer" moments.

I am on topic, junior. I replied specifically to your opening post with my opinion of how people act and you chose to misconstrue it as some kind of insult toward you.

Now if YOU would like to get back on topic and stop trying to tell everyone what they can and can't say and how they can say it ... feel free to have at it.

Allow me to interject with 'bwahahahahah. haha. hehe. hoho. ha. ha'.

Sorry, my fuzzybunny outfit is at the cleaners.

I dont like you, you contribute no critical thought to this board, and you dont challenge yourself, becase you dont believe in anything, as far as i can tell.

LMAO!!!! Trust me.. You'll get a good dose of what I "believe in" when you least expect it.

IS this you being nice again?

I want everyone to quit being a f***ing dick all the time, you know how many posts, ae filled with nothing but insults, I mis-read what you said, my bad senior :), but you cant tell me the majority of what i put in the threads is mean and insulting, I am one of the most respectful people on this board, overall.

and dam you, and everyone, if you think, im gonna sit here, and let this board continue to go into the gutter, without voicing my disgust at it. Pick up the common decency, or this will become an al queda board, full of haters.

I am on topic, junior. I replied specifically to your opening post with my opinion of how people act and you chose to misconstrue it as some kind of insult toward you.

Now if YOU would like to get back on topic and stop trying to tell everyone what they can and can't say and how they can say it ... feel free to have at it.

You have never been nice to me, and taken every excuse to give me neg rep, or hurt my feelings. Im just being honest with you. I honestly dont like you, and feel you have nothing of value to contribute here.

When youre ready to actually talk politics let me know.

LMAO!!!! Trust me.. You'll get a good dose of what I "believe in" when you least expect it.

IS this you being nice again?

I want everyone to quit being a f***ing dick all the time, you know how many posts, ae filled with nothing but insults, I mis-read what you said, my bad senior :), but you cant tell me the majority of what i put in the threads is mean and insulting, I am one of the most respectful people on this board, overall.

and dam you, and everyone, if you think, im gonna sit here, and let this board continue to go into the gutter, without voicing my disgust at it. Pick up the common decency, or this will become an al queda board, full of haters.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to point this out to you, but this board is pretty-much as it's always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back