The name calling and insults need to stop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by actsnoblemartin, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. actsnoblemartin
    Offline

    actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2007
    Messages:
    4,039
    Thanks Received:
    407
    Trophy Points:
    98
    Location:
    La Mesa, CA
    Ratings:
    +407
    I am seeing an alarming rate of rudeness, cursing, name calling, rudeness, close mindedness, people not listening to each, and just talking over each other.

    Its got to stop... and its got to stop now...
     
  2. Said1
    Offline

    Said1 VIP Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Messages:
    12,087
    Thanks Received:
    937
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Location:
    Somewhere in Ontario
    Ratings:
    +937
    I don't hear nothing, man???:eusa_clap:
     
  3. Shattered
    Offline

    Shattered Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    How many of those posts are your own?
     
  4. Gunny
    Offline

    Gunny Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2004
    Messages:
    44,689
    Thanks Received:
    6,753
    Trophy Points:
    198
    Location:
    The Republic of Texas
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    People act like they drive.
     
  5. actsnoblemartin
    Offline

    actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2007
    Messages:
    4,039
    Thanks Received:
    407
    Trophy Points:
    98
    Location:
    La Mesa, CA
    Ratings:
    +407
    I am not applying for sainthood shattered, nor am i the majority of insulting and name calling on this board.


     
  6. actsnoblemartin
    Offline

    actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2007
    Messages:
    4,039
    Thanks Received:
    407
    Trophy Points:
    98
    Location:
    La Mesa, CA
    Ratings:
    +407
    Please stay on topic, this thread is not about me personally, its about the entire board, so dont single me out, when this thread is about percentages, I take responsibility for my stuff, most on this board dont.

     
  7. actsnoblemartin
    Offline

    actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2007
    Messages:
    4,039
    Thanks Received:
    407
    Trophy Points:
    98
    Location:
    La Mesa, CA
    Ratings:
    +407
    if you wanna make this personal, you are more of a blank then I am, your constantly bother people on this board, my god, kathy didnt ask or give a damn about your opinion, and unlike you, i make an effort to be nice, and 90% of the time, I am, unlike you where you nice 2% of the time, and mean the other 98%.

    And gunny, try sticking on topic, ok?

     
  8. Shattered
    Offline

    Shattered Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    This must be one of your "nicer" moments.
     
  9. Gunny
    Offline

    Gunny Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2004
    Messages:
    44,689
    Thanks Received:
    6,753
    Trophy Points:
    198
    Location:
    The Republic of Texas
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Dude, don't get all excited. I responded to your post, but said NOTHING about you.
     
  10. Gunny
    Offline

    Gunny Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2004
    Messages:
    44,689
    Thanks Received:
    6,753
    Trophy Points:
    198
    Location:
    The Republic of Texas
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I am on topic, junior. I replied specifically to your opening post with my opinion of how people act and you chose to misconstrue it as some kind of insult toward you.

    Now if YOU would like to get back on topic and stop trying to tell everyone what they can and can't say and how they can say it ... feel free to have at it.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page