The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can think whatever you want about it. You don’t use the word if you’re white, ever. It has nothing to do with political affiliation. It’s disrespectful, and you would deserve to have your ass kicked or worse. I’m a conservative, and this has nothing to do with who you like or not for any office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're no conservative (or even a smart person) if you buy into that bullshit you just posted, marshmallow.
You come off like an SJW.

You can think whatever you want about it. You don’t use the word if you’re white, ever. It has nothing to do with political affiliation. It’s disrespectful, and you would deserve to have your ass kicked or worse. I’m a conservative, and this has nothing to do with who you like or not for any office.

You're no conservative (or even a smart person) if you buy into that bullshit you just posted, marshmallow.

Guaranteed you don’t talk to anyone black like that. Your an old pussy. I may not like hearing black people use the word, but don’t feel the need to use it myself. Nor do conservatives in general. I’m not white trash like you either, grandma.

Guaranteed you don’t talk to anyone black like that. Your an old pussy. I may not like hearing black people use the word, but don’t feel the need to use it myself. Nor do conservatives in general. I’m not white trash like you either, grandma.

I do what I want, pussy. I'm not like you. My grandma would slit your gullet, bitchass.

Go up to the next black person you see and greet them w/that term.

Report back what happened.

Obama laughed it off even tho he was butthurt.

"Yo, Barry. You did it my nigga." DAMN. This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it #WHCD

— Sasheer Zamata (@thesheertruth) May 1, 2016

Obama Laughed it Off When Called the 'N-Word.' But Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson Has Something to Say... | IJR %
Were you offended ??

You can't make up one set of rules for blacks and another for other races. BTW your other post is racist. Are you a Democrat? You sound like it.
Of course you can

Two fat women can joke about how fat they are
If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean
If the fat women call each other fat in the company of skinny women and then get offended when one or more of the skinny women call them fat, then its simply a case of the fat women being stupid for expecting a double standard. Its hypocritical!

likewise, Blacks that call each other the N-Word in the company of Whites are being hypocritical if they then become offended when some of the white people join in and call them the N-Word. Its stupid! Blacks, If you don't want to be called the N-word, then don't model that behavior yourself by calling yourself or other blacks the N-word.
No, actually they are supposed to understand social mores

I do what I want, pussy. I'm not like you. My grandma would slit your gullet, bitchass.

Your a disgrace to republicans, and your grandma likes BBC. That’s why you’re racist trailer trash.

"Yo, Barry. You did it my nigga." DAMN. This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it #WHCD

Obama Laughed it Off When Called the 'N-Word.' But Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson Has Something to Say... | IJR %
Were you offended ??

You can't make up one set of rules for blacks and another for other races. BTW your other post is racist. Are you a Democrat? You sound like it.
Of course you can

If the fat women call each other fat in the company of skinny women and then get offended when one or more of the skinny women call them fat, then its simply a case of the fat women being stupid for expecting a double standard. Its hypocritical!

likewise, Blacks that call each other the N-Word in the company of Whites are being hypocritical if they then become offended when some of the white people join in and call them the N-Word. Its stupid! Blacks, If you don't want to be called the N-word, then don't model that behavior yourself by calling yourself or other blacks the N-word.

It doesn't work like that. If I hear a bunch of Irish people calling each other limeys in my presence, I'm not free to call them that. And if I did, then I deserve the asswhippin I get from those Irish people. So you don't get to instruct us in this matter. The n word is not to be used by whites.
You're brainwashed in your political correct hypocrisy.

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

Oh, black people calling each other "nigga" is socially acceptable. You people really are nuts.

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

It doesn't work like that. If I hear a bunch of Irish people calling each other limeys in my presence, I'm not free to call them that. And if I did, then I deserve the asswhippin I get from those Irish people. So you don't get to instruct us in this matter. The n word is not to be used by whites.

You whine like the bitch you are when you get called white. Ain't nobody brainwashed. Punks like you seem to be conflicted because you can't freely call somebody black the n word. FO. There is no hypocrisy here boy. I don't believe I have the right to call a white person racially derogatory names because you say them to each other and the n word is not to be used by whites.

Of course you can

You whine like the bitch you are when you get called white. Ain't nobody brainwashed. Punks like you seem to be conflicted because you can't freely call somebody black the n word. FO. There is no hypocrisy here boy. I don't believe I have the right to call a white person racially derogatory names because you say them to each other and the n word is not to be used by whites.
But you believe ignorant black people should call each other racially derogatory names. Hypocritical moonbat.

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

Then you don't get to instruct me in the matter either. If you use the N-word around me, then you deserve an ass whipping.

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

Social mores is to not use the N-word, especially in mixed company.

FatAlbertTrain.jpg

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

Oh, black people calling each other "nigga" is socially acceptable. You people really are nuts.

If that's okay, then it shouldn't bother them when others call them the 'N' word. Stop trying to act like you can kill them for saying the 'N' word.

Alan Wests own family members call him a sellout. Those aren't real American black men. They're black pussies so scared of whites that they just take the bullshit.

We never had an African as president.
Wasn't that bastard run off from even the entity known as FOXNEWS for being too radical even for them?

I will! Right off in the cut in the hood when I'm BBQing with friends and all that, you fucking putz!

Is there something your black ass is gonna do about it? :abgg2q.jpg:

You ain't shakin' ary a leaf, STFU you idiot.

You ain't nothin' but a tempest in a teapot, punk.

View attachment 260287
The irony of this pic, considering he's currently banned.

LoL!!!!

Of course you can

But you believe ignorant black people should call each other racially derogatory names. Hypocritical moonbat.

Nice try. But whites do the same thing to each other. Concern yourself with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back