The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of speech...what a joke...our schools and media have wiped their asses with the 1st amendment for too damn long....and we cower in the corner...even this great MB will block out the N word...what kind of cowardly infants are we raising?...people get all bent over a word?...shame on them...grow the fuck up kids...

Poor conservatives

Obsessing because they can’t call black people n*ggers
Alioto is a Democrat. They're on a real racist/anti-semitic roll these days. Back to their roots.

Freedom of speech...what a joke...our schools and media have wiped their asses with the 1st amendment for too damn long....and we cower in the corner...even this great MB will block out the N word...what kind of cowardly infants are we raising?...people get all bent over a word?...shame on them...grow the fuck up kids...

Poor conservatives

Please do not use that word rw.
Yeah because it hurts your feelings doesn't it?...it doesn't physically harm you...it doesn't keep you from living and prospering or worshiping or voting or enjoying the fruits of America....but it hurts your wittle feelwins...

Go up to the next black person you see and greet them w/that term.

Report back what happened.

Obama laughed it off even tho he was butthurt.

"Yo, Barry. You did it my nigga." DAMN. This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it #WHCD

— Sasheer Zamata (@thesheertruth) May 1, 2016

Obama Laughed it Off When Called the 'N-Word.' But Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson Has Something to Say... | IJR %
Were you offended ??

You can't make up one set of rules for blacks and another for other races. BTW your other post is racist. Are you a Democrat? You sound like it.

"Yo, Barry. You did it my nigga." DAMN. This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it #WHCD

Obama Laughed it Off When Called the 'N-Word.' But Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson Has Something to Say... | IJR %
Were you offended ??

You can't make up one set of rules for blacks and another for other races. BTW your other post is racist. Are you a Democrat? You sound like it.
Of course you can

Two fat women can joke about how fat they are
If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean

What, in your brain, are these rules?

My cracker ass can't say what I want? Well hey! Fuck you! :1peleas::fu:

I do what I want, bitch! You ain't shit to tell somebody something like that.

You have zero authority so fuck off. IM2 , too. Oh, so you gonna threaten violence, punkass? Bring it, bitch. I got summin' for ya.

Last edited:
Democrats can't let racism die, it must be kept alive by allowing the use of the "N" word by their black voters. Without racism, many democrats would be out of a job.
Trump was elected by the Deplorables

Some of them are good people
Your queen is still whining that the election was stolen from her. You people really need to grow up.

I haven't heard her whining. Neither have you. So grow up.

What, in your brain, are these rules?

They're social rules. They are written down in social media, e.g. here on USMB and other websites. These words are so inflammatory that it could take a website down. You will be quickly perma-banned for it.

How about the way we treat each other? It is there, too, although it may not be written down everywhere. Usually, it is written down with social institutions. The only place where it may be allowed are private clubs although if it got out, then there would be social backlash against them.

Poor conservatives

Aren’t you still voting for the party that supported slavery and still uses that word behind closed doors?

No.

Poor conservatives

Yeah because it hurts your feelings doesn't it?...it doesn't physically harm you...it doesn't keep you from living and prospering or worshiping or voting or enjoying the fruits of America....but it hurts your wittle feelwins...

Really white boy?

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

If the fat women call each other fat in the company of skinny women and then get offended when one or more of the skinny women call them fat, then its simply a case of the fat women being stupid for expecting a double standard. Its hypocritical!

likewise, Blacks that call each other the N-Word in the company of Whites are being hypocritical if they then become offended when some of the white people join in and call them the N-Word. Its stupid! Blacks, If you don't want to be called the N-word, then don't model that behavior yourself by calling yourself or other blacks the N-word.

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

If the fat women call each other fat in the company of skinny women and then get offended when one or more of the skinny women call them fat, then its simply a case of the fat women being stupid for expecting a double standard. Its hypocritical!

likewise, Blacks that call each other the N-Word in the company of Whites are being hypocritical if they then become offended when some of the white people join in and call them the N-Word. Its stupid! Blacks, If you don't want to be called the N-word, then don't model that behavior yourself by calling yourself or other blacks the N-word.

It doesn't work like that. If I hear a bunch of Irish people calling each other limeys in my presence, I'm not free to call them that. And if I did, then I deserve the asswhippin I get from those Irish people. So you don't get to instruct us in this matter. The n word is not to be used by whites.

Of course you can

It usually comes under unwritten social convention. We end up arguing about those. There are probably some written rules of behavior to guide the mods.

I am getting the impression that you are one of those RACIST Democrats. Are you comfortable using the 'N' word in private and even in public?

Were you offended ??

Of course you can

In which case, the fat girls can't tease the skinny girl.

Unless you're saying she's superior to the fatties.

You can think whatever you want about it. You don’t use the word if you’re white, ever. It has nothing to do with political affiliation. It’s disrespectful, and you would deserve to have your ass kicked or worse. I’m a conservative, and this has nothing to do with who you like or not for any office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back