The Myth of "Obama's" Sealed Records

It's known he got a 3.7 at Columbia and was Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law school.

How is it known, troll?

What we do know.... he did not graduate with honors at Colombia... so his GPA could not have been over 3.3. How does one go from a max GPA of 3.3 to get into Harvard Law on merit? His grades don't hold up to scrutiny. Frankly, I'm more interested in whether he attended as a foreign student.

I am sure you are, but, it really is none of your business.

How is it known, troll?

What we do know.... he did not graduate with honors at Colombia... so his GPA could not have been over 3.3. How does one go from a max GPA of 3.3 to get into Harvard Law on merit? His grades don't hold up to scrutiny. Frankly, I'm more interested in whether he attended as a foreign student.

Wrong. It is her business and the business of everyone being asked to vote for that idiot hypocrite in chief again.

It's known he got a 3.7 at Columbia and was Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law school.

How is it known, troll?

Especially a foreign student who said he was persecuted for being homosexual

How is it known, troll?

It is my business. He made it so... and his minions (that's you) make it so by your constant unproven claims about his intellect. Now, some lefty hack says his GPA at Columbia was 3.7. That simply cannot be true, and I have demonstrated why it cannot be true.

Until then....it plays into the not so subtle narrative that 'he is not one of us'."

He isn't one of us if his parents renounced his US Citizen when he emmigrated to Indonsesia as a youngster.

I am not sure about that. Even IF they did or attempted to do that, it may not have any legal impact on his Natural Born Citizen status.

Until then....it plays into the not so subtle narrative that 'he is not one of us'."

He isn't one of us if his parents renounced his US Citizen when he emmigrated to Indonsesia as a youngster.

I am not sure about that. Even IF they did or attempted to do that, it may not have any legal impact on his Natural Born Citizen status.

You could not attend school without Indonesian citizenship.

No dual Indo-US citizenship exists.

I am not sure the first sentence is correct. Source?

And it doesn't matter if the second is correct or not.

The point is that I believe (and I have not looked at this in a while now) that the acts of the parent as to a child's citizenship may not be recognized as depriving a U.S. citizen child OF his U.S. citizenship unless he ratifies that action in some way or another after his age of majority.

The point is that I believe (and I have not looked at this in a while now) that the acts of the parent as to a child's citizenship may not be recognized as depriving a U.S. citizen child OF his U.S. citizenship unless he ratifies that action in some way or another after his age of majority.

Like listing himself as Indonesian on college applications for the purposes of foreign educational advantage in the US ?

Like listing himself as Indonesian on college applications for the purposes of foreign educational advantage in the US ?

If he did that, it's one of the many reasons I want to see his college records, college and law school applications and his applications for any and all financial assistance.

I know the libs here insist that it's not any of our business. But that's bullshit. It is clearly our business.

Hollister v Soetoro

27 "Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s, and any time a child was registered for a public school, their name and citizenship status was verified through the Indonesian Government. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education)."

Hollister v Soetoro

27 "Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s, and any time a child was registered for a public school, their name and citizenship status was verified through the Indonesian Government. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education)."
Berg is not necessarily a compelling authority. His pleadings say "NO FOREIGN STUDENTS MAY ATTEND SCHOOL in INDONESIA in the 60's and 70's" but his "support" for that contention is the Indonesian Constitution which says only that all Indonesian "citizens have a right to education."

If all Indonesians have a right to education, that does NOT imply that NO non-Indonesians will be permitted an education there.

So, what we have is some evidence that somebody CLAIMED that young Barry was a Muslim. But NO evidence that he was ever granted status as a citizen of Indonesia.

How is it known, troll?

It's as much our business as ten years of Romney's private tax records are yours. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back