The Myth of "Obama's" Sealed Records

What we do know.... he did not graduate with honors at Colombia... so his GPA could not have been over 3.3. How does one go from a max GPA of 3.3 to get into Harvard Law on merit? His grades don't hold up to scrutiny. Frankly, I'm more interested in whether he attended as a foreign student.

I am sure you are, but, it really is none of your business.

It's as much our business as ten years of Romney's private tax records are yours. :eusa_angel:

Mittens can wipe his ass with those ten years of tax returns, I don't care.

I may be mistaken but I thought he attended Catholic school there.

Trust me, this guy is no Catholic.

Ha ha. But I did just read an article from the Washington Times that said he attended an elite Muslim school for a few months and then a Catholic school for 4 years. (sorry can't link from Kindle).

My interest in his college records is to see if he applied as a foreign student. That would not prove he was not a citizen, but at least it would highlight to the general public what a devious lying fraud he is.

I may be mistaken but I thought he attended Catholic school there.

Trust me, this guy is no Catholic.

Ha ha. But I did just read an article from the Washington Times that said he attended an elite Muslim school for a few months and then a Catholic school for 4 years. (sorry can't link from Kindle).

My interest in his college records is to see if he applied as a foreign student. That would not prove he was not a citizen, but at least it would highlight to the general public what a devious lying fraud he is.

Frankly, I'd like to settle this "He's so brilliant" thing once and for all. I get very tired of hearing this about every Democrat candidate in America, regardless of any evidence.

Why are the transcripts important?

So, why are they? No Presidential candidate in history has ever been asked to -- nor have they -- released such documents. So....why are they relevent this time?

Tax returns, home ownership, investment information. military service (where applicable), voting records....these are all standard, "fair game" info. But that's not enough for Obama? Why is he being held to a tougher standard than any previous President or Presidential candidate?

It's a simple question.

The answers that have been given by most....well, they've been so weaselly they make Harry Reid look like a straight shooter.

So, tell us: "Why is it important that The Prez needs to release his college transcripts?"

No other president has such a strange upbringing. In fact, its the strangest childhood I've ever heard of. Plus we now know that parts of his "autobography" were fabricated, which makes it even shadier.

So, why are they? No Presidential candidate in history has ever been asked to -- nor have they -- released such documents. So....why are they relevent this time?

Tax returns, home ownership, investment information. military service (where applicable), voting records....these are all standard, "fair game" info. But that's not enough for Obama? Why is he being held to a tougher standard than any previous President or Presidential candidate?

It's a simple question.

The answers that have been given by most....well, they've been so weaselly they make Harry Reid look like a straight shooter.

So, tell us: "Why is it important that The Prez needs to release his college transcripts?"

Because we've been told by him and his supporters for ages how brilliant and accomplished he is, for starters. I'd like to see some proof of that. If he's going to tell me he graduated with honors and had all these wonderful grades in college - which he has - then he himself has opened the door for people to demand evidence to support his claims.

I am not sure about that. Even IF they did or attempted to do that, it may not have any legal impact on his Natural Born Citizen status.

You could not attend school without Indonesian citizenship.

No dual Indo-US citizenship exists.

I am not sure the first sentence is correct. Source?

And it doesn't matter if the second is correct or not.

The point is that I believe (and I have not looked at this in a while now) that the acts of the parent as to a child's citizenship may not be recognized as depriving a U.S. citizen child OF his U.S. citizenship unless he ratifies that action in some way or another after his age of majority.

Like claiming foreign nationality on a college application?

It's a simple question.

You are talking out of your ass.

Both GW and Kerry released them. And there has been others.

It's a simple question.

Did you not read the 3 pages of replies your OP has received?

That's better, and a fairly good reason to ask. However, his marks don't tell us anything about how well he performed his job as the editor of The Harvard Law Review, or his year wtih Business International Corporation and teh the New York Public Interest Research Group. It certainly doesn't play to hwo he performed his job as a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School or his later work as a civil rights lawyer with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland.

The reason being is that people with poor scholastic marks often do better than those who were on the Honour Role. Einstein's name usually pops up in the discussion at this point, but I could just as easily point to George Eastman, Quentin Tarantino, Peter Jennings, Dave Thomas (the founder of Wendy's) and literally dozens of others in a variety of fields.

Now, if there were some correllation you'd like to try to make about his college transcripts and his success or lack thereof as a university lecturer or civil rights attorney, we might have something to talk about. But I fail to see the weight of such a requirement.

And saying, "it's just politics" and point at Harry Reid or the "Mitt Romney Killed my Wife" ad to say that it's ferpecktly okay to request and require these transcripts.....

Don't scan. If you want to promote the necessity of such a release of documents, you have GOT to do better than "It's a political campaign. That's why Senator Reid stated he believes Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years." (Which, BTW, he has NEVER said; go back and review the interviews.)

The release of those documents need to tell us something about the candidate that cannot be explained by any other avenue of investigation. In the case of Romney's tax returns, it's playing to his position and wealth against everyone else's.

Obama released all of his tax returns back to 2000 when he was running in 2008; Biden went back to 1998 with his. Romney -- and now Ryan, it's been announced -- have/are giving two. And that's it.

Why won't he ante up in this poker game? THAT'S the rationale behind Reid's allegations.

ROmney has to put out more documents, then Obaman does too. The simple FACT that he already has produced more documents about himself than Romney has seems to escape you.

Tell ya what: Romney ponies up another ten years of tax returns and his birth certificate, then -- AND ONLY THEN -- can we start talking about what Obama has to release and why.

Until then....it plays into the not so subtle narrative that 'he is not one of us'."

And that looks far FAR worse than Reid's lying through his teeth about any source.

Fuck that.

We want to know what our President is hiding from America.

It's known he got a 3.7 at Columbia and was Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law school. ...

No - that's not known. And if it is true that he did so well in college, then why not release the records? Until he does, americans will assume obozo was an affirmative action baby.

Perhaps not "sealed" in the legal sense but certainly unavailable to the public. A rather pathetic attempt at deflection. And the hypocrisy! Whining about wanting more tax records from Romney while Obama gets a pass. What a sad display of grasping at straws...but then, you can color me shocked that the President isn't campaigning on his "accomplishments"...:eusa_whistle:

We don't need Romney's college transcripts, because we already know he has flip flopped on just about every single important issue out there.

The fact that he hasn't released his college transcripts speaks volumes to me.

Hell. If I were him and as smart as he lets everyone think he is then I'd have those babies front and center just to prove how fucking smart I am.

No. They aren't released for a reason and we will probably never know what that reason is.

I think it is pretty clear Obama lied(?) about being foreign born to gain special privilege in college.

A self-admitted shitty student does not get into the schools he entered without a backstory.

Come clean, Hussein.

I think it is pretty clear Obama lied(?) about being foreign born to gain special privilege in college.

A self-admitted shitty student does not get into the schools he entered without a backstory.

Come clean, Hussein.

He told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, pretty reasonable to assume that's how he got into colleges and Harvard.

Also how does the "President" of the Law review not know Judicial review?

I think Obama only showed up for the graduation photos. Why else would be out a light weight like Kagan on SCOTUS? She must have covered for him at Harvard and SCOTUS was her pay off

Isn't it amazing how the NYT was able to get its hands on sensitive classified national security info over the years, but can't find anyone in the registrars office willing to give a little peek?

Nutters are very eager to discuss Obama's college experience. Meanwhile, the President will be discussing his record as CIC. He has much to be proud of in that regard and it is all right there for all to see.

Forum List

Back