The Myth of a free press in America and in the west.

d2ac851c473b3841c8fba3ecc0e4bff7.jpg

Yup, just as I suspected........... :eusa_whistle:

spot on article.:beer: The media is just a TOOL for the government,nothing more.

The Myth of a Free Press in America and the West - Stephen Lendman

What you are mad about is a biased press, not a government controlled press.

our press is sure as hell biased towards Israel and their atrocities what a warmonger they are. Its more than a biased press,WHY do you think washington and the lamestream media STILL today prop up the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions that oswald was the lone assassin? WHY did the media stop pursuing a lead that initially came out in the papers that the doctors said the throut wound was an entrance wound? why was that report covered up immediately and not pursued? why did our american history classes in our corrupt school system never teach us that what the doctors said? or WHY did they withheld facts that many people who gave versions of there being more than one shooter died in very mysterious deaths?

this goes way beyond a biased media.

oh and here is part of what is taken from one of those excellent links below,MORE on the JFK assassination and how the media did not investigate anything.

In late 1966 the New York Times began an inquiry on the numerous questions surrounding President Kennedy’s assassination that were not satisfactorily dealt with by the Warren Commission. “It was never completed,” author Jerry Policoff observes, “nor would the New York Times ever again question the findings of the Warren Commission.” When the story was being developed the lead reporter at the Times‘ Houston bureau “said that he and others came up with ‘a lot of unanswered questions’ that the Times didn’t bother to pursue. ‘I’d be off on a good lead and then somebody’d call me off and send me out to California on another story or something. We never really detached anyone for this. We weren’t really serious.'” Jerry Policoff, “The Media and the Murder of John Kennedy,” in Peter Dale Scott, Paul L. Hoch and Russell Stetler, eds., The Assassinations: Dallas and Beyond, New York: Vintage, 1976, 265.

you really think the mainstream media is not controlled by the CIA? you have not done your homework i see.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA
Carl Bernstein

Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine.
The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know - Global Research

Last edited:

Forum List

Back