The Muslim Religion

would any muslims posting here actually carry out this punishment...

koran 5:33 "Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom."

hindu idiot post 162 : ""When the USA finally gets around to attacking the muslim terrorists in Saudi Arabia, it should not forget about Mecca.""

Jack Fate post 163 ""I think Mecca should be reduced to a parking lot after being used as a mass buriel ground from an atomic bomb.""

hindu idiot post 16 : ""This is not a bad idea. ""

so not much difference between you two and any other religoid terrorist.

Killing evil is not terrorism. It's called survival of the fittest. It's a good thing the good will triumph over evil, even for those like you who can't see the difference between good and evil.

hindu idiot post 162 : ""When the USA finally gets around to attacking the muslim terrorists in Saudi Arabia, it should not forget about Mecca.""

Jack Fate post 163 ""I think Mecca should be reduced to a parking lot after being used as a mass buriel ground from an atomic bomb.""

hindu idiot post 16 : ""This is not a bad idea. ""

so not much difference between you two and any other religoid terrorist.

Killing evil is not terrorism. It's called survival of the fittest. It's a good thing the good will triumph over evil, even for those like you who can't see the difference between good and evil.
Jack Fate please list chapter and verse in the New Testament where Jesus told Christians to go out and "kill evil"? :doubt:

JACK FATE: ""Killing evil is not terrorism. It's called survival of the fittest. "

factually wrong. survival of the fittest is a phrase that inaccurately summarises darwins theory of evolution. but it does appeal to simpletons who are unable to grasp the theory proper.

""It's a good thing the good will triumph over evil,""

yes it is. and mass murder in the name of 'good' or the 'law' is an evil that we are slowly but surely outgrowing. well, not you, but the majority of us.

""even for those like you who can't see the difference between good and evil.""

yes indeed. no sane, intelligent, civilized person would treat another living being like that. you have to be insane, unintelligent and ignorant - or simply religious to even consider such barbarity.

Last edited:
""Jesus told Christians to go out and "kill evil"? ""

luke 27 : "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 19 v27 “But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.”

Forum List

Back