The movie "Roar," Tippy Hedren should have been arrested for this movie...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A relative saw this video on youtube....it is a look at the making of the movie "Roar." This movie was made by Tippy Hedren's then husband.......they lived with 150 lions, some tigers, and other animals....and by lived with, I mean they lived in the home with Tippy, her husband and their children including Melanie Griffith, ex-wife of Antonio Banderas........

By in the home......I mean the lions and tigers, full grown, roamed the house freely, no cages, no chains.....

the husband, the idiot...was trying to make a movie that was called "Roar." They raised several of the lions, 6 or 7 from cubs.... when they shot the move there were 150 of these monsters roaming their home and property....it was insane and Melanie had to have 50 stitches and her face reconstructed when a lion came up behind her and puts claws in her face..............

It was insane, and you can't appreciate how insane it was until you see the video.....these people needed to be arrested and locked up....

A relative saw this video on youtube....it is a look at the making of the movie "Roar." This movie was made by Tippy Hedren's then husband.......they lived with 150 lions, some tigers, and other animals....and by lived with, I mean they lived in the home with Tippy, her husband and their children including Melanie Griffith, ex-wife of Antonio Banderas........

By in the home......I mean the lions and tigers, full grown, roamed the house freely, no cages, no chains.....

the husband, the idiot...was trying to make a movie that was called "Roar." They raised several of the lions, 6 or 7 from cubs.... when they shot the move there were 150 of these monsters roaming their home and property....it was insane and Melanie had to have 50 stitches and her face reconstructed when a lion came up behind her and puts claws in her face..............

It was insane, and you can't appreciate how insane it was until you see the video.....these people needed to be arrested and locked up....

Out of their friggin' minds.

Tippy needs to stay away from animals...

515%2BDRL-3xL.jpg

Forum List

Back