The most terrifying examples of christian persecution

lol.. It is really funny how people lash out at others if they can't make their points... They have temper tantrums ( or in the made up stories in the New Testament temple tantrums) and they are their own witnesses( yes indeed aren't Christians)...I hope that those 70 countries meeting in France very soon to " decide" the " fate" of Israel and of course Jerusalem( don't drink from that proverbial " cup" of trembling) as it will be 70 years since the founding of the state of Israel in 2018 and we are still being the ones who are really being persecuted all over the world and the big cry babies are going to get together once again and tell us what to do.. Course we aren't allowed to have a temple as it might offend the Muslims who walled up the entrance to the old city gate and built over the supposed site and we can't have a temple because it might offend the Christians because it puts their whole belief system in doubt etc etc.. Yup who really is the persecuted ones hmmm....After all they " gave" us a little tiny piece of land to live on didn't they in their compassion... Only they keep trying to take it away every chance they get....The world population of Christianity is one third of mankind if one calls that persecution then they should be persecuted more as they have done quite well.. In all honesty Christianity has done more persecuting of others to grow their numbers then others have done to them therefore with all due respect the premise is wrong... Now I don't mind you tearing my post apart and debating what I have said but facts are facts and I am really interested in what comes out of the meeting taking place on January 15 th ... By the way Hobe you keep bringing up the cup of wine theme and as Michael has pointed out many times there are three levels of prophecy .. The first took place in Jeremiahs time it was a 70 year period..The second when the 2nd temple was destroyed in 70 And the third lol we shall see....

Well I can't fault Hobelim for wanting to protect animals, it's part of our teachings of being humane. However, Hobelim and Penelope & others don't have the spirit of Shalem, therefore they see things about the past through today's eyes and standards not giving it a proper perspective of that was then and this is now whereby we've become more stable, complete, and whole (Shalem) thus progressed from archaic age to how we would utilize these precepts in our
advanced age. But as usual in their
errors they expose the rediculous notion that a cruel sacrifice of a human could attone for our sins thus hit themselves in the back of the head with the stone they chuck at me.
Furthermore they expose that they would protect an animal, but not a man, and even be that accusser, spitting on & hanging the man who dares challenges the ego of their ways.

That being said:
Let's pretend we have a vote:
Have you ever had a tofu turkey on thanksgiving? Well then I ask:
All those in favor of a tofu heifer instead of beef barbeque raise their hands...
*only one raw food vegan raises their hand
the few others are to weak to raise their hands. BEEF IT IS!

Last edited:
That is the problem Michael they have a BEEF against it...Now if we could just get those 3 d printers on line to create beef in the future then Hobe'sarguments are a MOO t point to say the least...

But they will still use old outdated arguments like they do with stem cells. Stem cells are now created in labs, before that they got them from the embilical chords none of which used fetus' and even those were already being discarded, not like they were creating them for that purpose. But even then the Church advocate seeing man do what Jesus fails to don still uses the old fetus argument against stem cell research in hopes people will be to uneducated to notice. Protectionism does not care if it's a mute point, it's never ever interested in the truth or what's right.
It's just trying to survive and will do anything in doing so, even if it means throwing their own standard arguments and teacher under the bus.

Exactly... That is my point also about those 70 nations meeting in France they will try anything to hold on to power or the status quo it would not surprise me that the Vatican has its hands in it to organize from the beginning... It is humorous how after how the left leaning Democratic Party and new media etc etc have lashed out left and right because they lost their power base in the election and yes they are throwing hissy fits and their own standard arguments and teacher under the bus... It is like watching the game twister in real life as they contort themselves into really uncomfortable positions trying to get their way... It is really really funny to watch and so very predictable....lol..

lol.. It is really funny how people lash out at others if they can't make their points... They have temper tantrums ( or in the made up stories in the New Testament temple tantrums) and they are their own witnesses( yes indeed aren't Christians)...I hope that those 70 countries meeting in France very soon to " decide" the " fate" of Israel and of course Jerusalem( don't drink from that proverbial " cup" of trembling) as it will be 70 years since the founding of the state of Israel in 2018 and we are still being the ones who are really being persecuted all over the world and the big cry babies are going to get together once again and tell us what to do.. Course we aren't allowed to have a temple as it might offend the Muslims who walled up the entrance to the old city gate and built over the supposed site and we can't have a temple because it might offend the Christians because it puts their whole belief system in doubt etc etc.. Yup who really is the persecuted ones hmmm....After all they " gave" us a little tiny piece of land to live on didn't they in their compassion... Only they keep trying to take it away every chance they get....The world population of Christianity is one third of mankind if one calls that persecution then they should be persecuted more as they have done quite well.. In all honesty Christianity has done more persecuting of others to grow their numbers then others have done to them therefore with all due respect the premise is wrong... Now I don't mind you tearing my post apart and debating what I have said but facts are facts and I am really interested in what comes out of the meeting taking place on January 15 th ... By the way Hobe you keep bringing up the cup of wine theme and as Michael has pointed out many times there are three levels of prophecy .. The first took place in Jeremiahs time it was a 70 year period..The second when the 2nd temple was destroyed in 70 And the third lol we shall see....

Well if the Jews in Judea would of just been good living on Roman land, and would not of involved themselves in a bitter civil war that Rome had to bust up, Herods temple might still be there.

Well I can't fault Hobelim for wanting to protect animals, it's part of our teachings of being humane. However, Hobelim and Penelope & others don't have the spirit of Shalem, therefore they see things about the past through today's eyes and standards not giving it a proper perspective of that was then and this is now whereby we've become more stable, complete, and whole (Shalem) thus progressed from archaic age to how we would utilize these precepts in our
errors they expose the rediculous notion that a cruel sacrifice of a human could attone for our sins thus hit themselves in the back of the head with the stone they chuck at me.
Furthermore they expose that they would protect an animal, but not a man, and even be that accusser, spitting on & hanging the man who dares challenges the ego of their ways.

That being said:
All those in favor of a tofu heifer instead of beef barbeque raise their hands...

We do not sacrifice humans and the end of animal sacrifice is gone.

Well if the Jews in Judea would of just been good living on Roman land, and would not of involved themselves in a bitter civil war that Rome had to bust up, Herods temple might still be there.
Is that so Penelope... Where oh where does it say that the land of Israel is Roman land...hmmmm.... Waiting...

Is that so Penelope... Where oh where does it say that the land of Israel is Roman land...hmmmm.... Waiting...

It belonged to Rome when Rome the Jews destroyed Herod's Temple. Jews very seldom had control of the land of the Canaanites.

Oh I see by " your" logic it was the Jews that destroyed the second temple not the Romans...hmmm and the by " your" logic because the Romans conquered the land of Israel it belonged to them and not the Israelites... Is that about it oh wise one....

That being said:

So you are saying there is no army in your country? What do you think is their underlining and hidden purpose?
There's alot you guys need to learn about what's under the veil that cloaks everything they hope you don't figure out.
This shows you truly need the Temple.

That being said:

So you are saying there is no army in your country? What do you think is their underlining and hidden purpose?
There's alot you guys need to learn about what's under the veil that cloaks everything they hope you don't figure out.

We do not sacrifice humans to Gods, but all war is self sacrifice and willingness to kill, but not in the name of God, except for some , like some Jews and some Muslims. Christians no longer do that, have holy wars.

That being said:

We do not sacrifice humans to Gods, but all war is self sacrifice and willingness to kill, but not in the name of God, except for some , like some Jews and some Muslims. Christians no longer do that, have holy wars.
Did you say that with a straight face, cause I was laughing at it's rediculous denial.

They didn't even have the Town of Nazareth built yet until 90 ad as found through Roman order letters to their soldiers to build the town. THERE WAS YET TO BE a group called Christians, there were Yehudites, Mithraic temples, KRISHNAS (called Christos), HaNotzrim, followers of John the righteous, Followers of Theudas, possibly Nazarenes (guardians) might be one of these groups or might have been a later term also.
Possibly other fringe groups like Shimon the sorcerer's followers etc.

You seem to forget the Essenes. As far as Nazareth go's, the actual archaeological evidence says otherwise. A dig done in Caesarea in 1962 found fragments of a record that named Nazareth.

"Nazareth Settled Before Jesus' Birth Archeological research in and around the Church of the Annunciation has convinced scholars that Nazareth was not only settled as an agricultural village several centuries before Jesus was born but also that it was occupied during His lifetime. Numerous grottoes, silos, cisterns, presses, millstones, and other artifacts have been discovered. In the silos some of the pottery found dates as far back as the Iron II (900- 539 B.C.) period. Other pottery found dates back to the Hellenistic (332-63 B.C.), Roman (63 B.C.-A.D. 324), and Byzantine (A.D. 324-640) periods.

In addition twenty-three tombs have been investigated. Of these, eighteen are of the kokim type, a type that "virtually became the canonical form of the Jewish family grave" between 150 B.C. and A.D. 150; four were sealed with "rolling stones," a type of closure that "seems to have been a characteristic Jewish practice only in the Roman period;" 10 and two contained a variety of objects such as pottery lamps and vases and glass vessels that date from the first to the fourth centuries A.D."
Was thinking about adding
Essenes to the list, but actually they were still Jews, perhaps a sect, who did not have a messianic figure or cult.
Once again the NT says his hometown is Capernaumn, so this would admit there is more then 1 christ and compilation of towns therefore would occur.

Capernaum sources:
hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1 etc.....

There is compelling evidence that Jesus was an Essene. And yes, he was a Jew. An orthodox Jew. He didn't found Christianity, his followers did that. There are period writings that show a Christian sect as early as AD 64 from Roman sources. Tacitus specifically wrote..

"Nero fastened the guilt ... on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of ... Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome...."-Tacitus Annals 15.44

So here you have clear evidence from non Christian sources describing a sect that was well established. Established enough to be hated.

Are you sure Jesus was a Jew, an orthodox Jew?

Absolutely positive. As far as being orthodox, based on his actions in the Temple, as reported in the Bible, I think it is almost a certainty.

And that capstone as seen on EWTN intro stain glass window iconograph of the radiant capstone above the forbidden depicted father , and as seen on your dollar bill secrets the name of the Capstone.
Last time I checked the Capstone was protected with Mica
(which shines,reflects back), it's
not protected or coated with SCARAB NOT SWINE, NOT fairy pixey dust.
Last time I checked the Capstone representing "Completion" and "wholeness" or your cornerstone while "stabilizes" is called Shalem, not Jones not Smith and not Panderas.

Last edited:
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Petre the Rock.
Tyre=the Rock
Prince or King of Tyre (was ruled by Rome)
Ezekiel 28 is quite clear regarding the son of perdition, but as prophecy is 3 layers the historical emulation is the continuation of Rome through the Vatican elect, in which case the king of the Rock is the Pope as the fallen prophet is Jesus as King of the Rock (spiritual emulation layer as the created image mentioned in these verses). The Pope is often claimed God on earth and the anointed guardian as the fallen one is as well.
KNOWING THE MEANING OF WORDS (slang) of their time period Seas=Rome
Tyre means Rock, Prince means sacrifice for others, king=lord , Cherub=guardian in Hebrew Nazarene, anointed=christ or priest
Both Pope and Jesus labeled anointed guardians (cherub).
So Ezekiel's son of Perdition reveals the fallen one and his head priest or as Preachers preach ROME and the false prophet they hold high in a one world religion now called Christianity instead of Hanotzrim, instead of Nazarenes, instead of Yehudites, etc.

Source:
Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
On Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible, but Ezekiel calls him the exact name he'd be refered as
Christ(anointed) Nazarene(cherub=guardian) even declaring they will mistakingly claim his image perfect, and the only prophet ever deemed perfect(sinless) was this created persona given a new name As Jesus.

It belonged to Rome when Rome the Jews destroyed Herod's Temple. Jews very seldom had control of the land of the Canaanites.

So the Cannanites were the Palestininians?

So the Cannanites were the Palestininians?
Hardly.. Penelope is best humoured.. Josephus makes reference to where the canaanites fled after their defeat by Joshua I believe you can find it by WM Walsh? Pg 110 but if I recollect there is stele or monument in Tangiers where the remnants of the Caananites complain about their defeat at the hands of and I quote " the robber Joshua".. There are other tangible records elsewhere if you care to google them...

Forum List

Back