Jews would be better off converting to Christianity

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The problem with Judaism is that while it once was the authentic religion of God, God abandoned Judaism when Christ was born and formed a new Church. The Romans destroyed the Temple in 70 A.D., and the Jews were dispersed to all parts of the Empire. That was the end of the Biblical Israel, and the modern Israel is a political creation, created with Western wealth and brute force, but not enjoying the legitimacy that Israel had in Biblical times.

The modern Jewish faith is unable to inspire the faith of even the majority of Jews, who reject God in favor of secularism, or even downright atheism. They consider themselves Jews, but they do not believe in the Old Testament, and they anger God with their faithlessness, which is probably why so many bad things keep happening to them.

So Jews would be better off if they realized that Jesus of Nazareth really was the Messiah they were waiting for, and another Messiah is not coming.

The problem with Judaism is that while it once was the authentic religion of God, God abandoned Judaism when Christ was born and formed a new Church. The Romans destroyed the Temple in 70 A.D., and the Jews were dispersed to all parts of the Empire. That was the end of the Biblical Israel, and the modern Israel is a political creation, created with Western wealth and brute force, but not enjoying the legitimacy that Israel had in Biblical times.

The modern Jewish faith is unable to inspire the faith of even the majority of Jews, who reject God in favor of secularism, or even downright atheism. They consider themselves Jews, but they do not believe in the Old Testament, and they anger God with their faithlessness, which is probably why so many bad things keep happening to them.

So Jews would be better off if they realized that Jesus of Nazareth really was the Messiah they were waiting for, and another Messiah is not coming.

I think the Jews are doing pretty darn good without the conversion schtick.

I kind of like their direct line to God and their sense of humor.

Lots of cultural Christians who are secular...just saying.

Jews would be better off believing in science and becoming even more powerful then they're now as a nation.

Religion holds people back.

Jews seem to have done awfully well in the sciences....

Many do convert to Christianity. I don't think they all need to though. They can be pretty helpful people, often simply because they have a different background. That difference enables them to see possibilities where as a majority religion can make you narrow minded.

You are are not going to get reform jews to go back to orthodoxy and the orthodox are not going to give up their laws and become reform.

Jews are definitely very successful at many fields of endeavor, but they are also very successful at alienating people. No other ethnic group has aroused so much hatred against them as the Jews. Why is that so? I don't know, but I will point out that several Jews posting on this forum go out of their way to piss people off and make people hate the Jewish religion. The worst of these is guno, and I have put him on ignore. He may have responded to this thread, but I wouldn't know. I think guno may actually be mentally ill because there is no other explanation for the pure hatred he posts on this forum.

Jews are definitely very successful at many fields of endeavor, but they are also very successful at alienating people. No other ethnic group has aroused so much hatred against them as the Jews. Why is that so? I don't know, but I will point out that several Jews posting on this forum go out of their way to piss people off and make people hate the Jewish religion. The worst of these is guno, and I have put him on ignore. He may have responded to this thread, but I wouldn't know. I think guno may actually be mentally ill because there is no other explanation for the pure hatred he posts on this forum.
More people hate muslims than Jews.

And Jews would be better off if lunatics didn't try to give them advice.

I don't know, but I will point out that several Jews posting on this forum go out of their way to piss people off and make people hate the Jewish religion.

Does that mean you are responsible for people hating Catholicism?

Rather than worrying about what "Jews" do- maybe you should put some of your attention into being a better Christian?

1260-laughter-1.jpg

I don't know, but I will point out that several Jews posting on this forum go out of their way to piss people off and make people hate the Jewish religion.

Does that mean you are responsible for people hating Catholicism?

Rather than worrying about what "Jews" do- maybe you should put some of your attention into being a better Christian?
Is it possible for you to take your own advice?

1260-laughter-1.jpg
I'm putting you on ignore.

A review of the Old Testament and the New reveals that the Jews were constantly getting in trouble, and the usual reason was that they started worshipping idols, and God responding by having some other nation enslave or invade them. Then the Jews would return to God, and things would get better, but it wouldn't be long before they started worshipping idols again, and then they'd be enslaved or invaded again. This pattern continued after Bible times, and during the Middle Ages they were often forced to relocate, because they would go to a country, but eventually wear out their welcome, and then get kicked out. The Holocaust was just the most extreme example of a pattern that has been going on for more than 3000 years. Now the Jews have set up their own country again in Israel, but that nation is hated by almost every other nation on Earth, and if it weren't for the money and protection of the United States, Israel would not exist. Jews are constantly asking the question of why everyone hates them, but then guys like HaShev and guno come on this forum, fling hatred at Christians, and so I don't wonder at all why people hate Jews. Also, it is mostly Jews in the ACLU who are filing all these lawsuits to take down crosses on Christmas trees. They go out of their way to pick fights with every other religion, and they wonder why people hate them.

The Talmud rightly teaches that your jesus is in a hell boiling in his own excrement and semen

Sanhedrin 106b and Gittin 57a

Last edited:
4th century christianity is a political agenda disguised as a religion from Antiquity ...

Forum List

Back