The most terrifying examples of christian persecution

Petre the Rock.
Tyre=the Rock
Prince or King of Tyre (was ruled by Rome)
Ezekiel 28 is quite clear regarding the son of perdition, but as prophecy is 3 layers the historical emulation is the continuation of Rome through the Vatican elect, in which case the king of the Rock is the Pope as the fallen prophet is Jesus as King of the Rock (spiritual emulation layer as the created image mentioned in these verses). The Pope is often claimed God on earth and the anointed guardian as the fallen one is as well.
KNOWING THE MEANING OF WORDS (slang) of their time period Seas=Rome
Tyre means Rock, Prince means sacrifice for others, king=lord , Cherub=guardian in Hebrew Nazarene, anointed=christ or priest
Both Pope and Jesus labeled anointed guardians (cherub).
So Ezekiel's son of Perdition reveals the fallen one and his head priest or as Preachers preach ROME and the false prophet they hold high in a one world religion now called Christianity instead of Hanotzrim, instead of Nazarenes, instead of Yehudites, etc.

Source:
Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
On Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible, but Ezekiel calls him the exact name he'd be refered as
Christ(anointed) Nazarene(cherub=guardian) even declaring they will mistakingly claim his image perfect, and the only prophet ever deemed perfect(sinless) was this created persona given a new name As Jesus.
Isn't it ironic that they are always thieving after all in 2 Nd Samuel Gd is referred to as the Rock showing that the founders of Christianity were building their faith on something other then the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob...Further the word church stems from the pagan word Kirke or Circe it was this women that turned men into swine as Ulysses men were turned and it was she who was the daughter of Helios a Greek sun god...

Pilate therefore said to him: Art thou a king then? Jesus answered: Thou sayest that I am a king. For this was I born, and for this came I into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth. Every one that is of the truth, heareth my voice.

Pilate therefore said to him: Art thou a king then? Jesus answered: Thou sayest that I am a king. For this was I born, and for this came I into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth. Every one that is of the truth, heareth my voice.

The only historical christ figure in the AD era in the time of Pilate was Theudas by the Jordan (died 45ad)who's apostles were martyrs. That can't be the same figure Yehuda of Galilee in the time of Herod(died 4bc) and Lysanias (35bc) who was a tax revolter talking about Rome's taxes in the NT
and the one Bill O'Reilly uses for his book.
My History section post on compiled characters making Peter from the many Shimons helps make this point because the NT contradicts where the Christ first meets Shimon (each era christ had a Shimon) so the NT accidentally reveals the conflicting locations of the 2 christs and Shimons;
(a) By the sea of Galilee
(Matthew 4:18-22).
(b) On the banks of river Jordan
(John 1:42).

Josephus : on Yehuda the Galilean and the similar confused named thief murderer Yehuda the Galionite(used for the table turners & Jesus Barabbas scenes):
Book 18 chapter 1 is where the heart of the info on the tax revolt and teaching of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee is mentioned.

NOTE: Luke mentions him once, in
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.

Neither the Herod era christ nor AD Pilate era Christ have anything to do with the half Roman who the Harlot Church preferred Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc Who is the one the NT says was slew(stoned)and hanged (not crucified like the other 2 were) "on Passover"-John 18-19 and Mark 14-15
Source: Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

This is why I asked which christ are you calling Jesus, because in the real world we get to investigate and discuss the historical not the fictitious images of men who need new names to keep you from finding the poor schlep behind the image made perfect
-Ezekiel 28 on the fallen son of perdition.

God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.

Ancient Evidence for Jesus from Non-Christian Sources4

"Let's summarize what we've learned about Jesus from this examination of ancient non-Christian sources. First, both Josephus and Lucian indicate that Jesus was regarded as wise. Second, Pliny, the Talmud, and Lucian imply He was a powerful and revered teacher. Third, both Josephus and the Talmud indicate He performed miraculous feats. Fourth, Tacitus, Josephus, the Talmud, and Lucian all mention that He was crucified. Tacitus and Josephus say this occurred under Pontius Pilate. And the Talmud declares it happened on the eve of Passover. Fifth, there are possible references to the Christian belief in Jesus' resurrection in both Tacitus and Josephus. Sixth, Josephus records that Jesus' followers believed He was the Christ, or Messiah. And finally, both Pliny and Lucian indicate that Christians worshipped Jesus as God!"

Well I can't fault Hobelim for wanting to protect animals, it's part of our teachings of being humane. However, Hobelim and Penelope & others don't have the spirit of Shalem, therefore they see things about the past through today's eyes and standards not giving it a proper perspective of that was then and this is now whereby we've become more stable, complete, and whole (Shalem) thus progressed from archaic age to how we would utilize these precepts in our
advanced age. But as usual in their
errors they expose the rediculous notion that a cruel sacrifice of a human could attone for our sins thus hit themselves in the back of the head with the stone they chuck at me.
Furthermore they expose that they would protect an animal, but not a man, and even be that accusser, spitting on & hanging the man who dares challenges the ego of their ways.

That being said:
Let's pretend we have a vote:
Have you ever had a tofu turkey on thanksgiving? Well then I ask:
All those in favor of a tofu heifer instead of beef barbeque raise their hands...
*only one raw food vegan raises their hand
the few others are to weak to raise their hands. BEEF IT IS!

We do not sacrifice humans and the end of animal sacrifice is gone.

So you are saying there is no army in your country? What do you think is their underlining and hidden purpose?
There's alot you guys need to learn about what's under the veil that cloaks everything they hope you don't figure out.
This shows you truly need the Temple.

We do not sacrifice humans to Gods, but all war is self sacrifice and willingness to kill, but not in the name of God, except for some , like some Jews and some Muslims. Christians no longer do that, have holy wars.
Did you say that with a straight face, cause I was laughing at it's rediculous denial.

I say that with a straight face, what is happening in Israel, you think Jews own the land because of the OT, which is bull. You think you have some god given right to the Palestinians land aka Holy War.

lol.. It is really funny how people lash out at others if they can't make their points... They have temper tantrums ( or in the made up stories in the New Testament temple tantrums) and they are their own witnesses( yes indeed aren't Christians)...I hope that those 70 countries meeting in France very soon to " decide" the " fate" of Israel and of course Jerusalem( don't drink from that proverbial " cup" of trembling) as it will be 70 years since the founding of the state of Israel in 2018 and we are still being the ones who are really being persecuted all over the world and the big cry babies are going to get together once again and tell us what to do.. Course we aren't allowed to have a temple as it might offend the Muslims who walled up the entrance to the old city gate and built over the supposed site and we can't have a temple because it might offend the Christians because it puts their whole belief system in doubt etc etc.. Yup who really is the persecuted ones hmmm....After all they " gave" us a little tiny piece of land to live on didn't they in their compassion... Only they keep trying to take it away every chance they get....The world population of Christianity is one third of mankind if one calls that persecution then they should be persecuted more as they have done quite well.. In all honesty Christianity has done more persecuting of others to grow their numbers then others have done to them therefore with all due respect the premise is wrong... Now I don't mind you tearing my post apart and debating what I have said but facts are facts and I am really interested in what comes out of the meeting taking place on January 15 th ... By the way Hobe you keep bringing up the cup of wine theme and as Michael has pointed out many times there are three levels of prophecy .. The first took place in Jeremiahs time it was a 70 year period..The second when the 2nd temple was destroyed in 70 And the third lol we shall see....

Well if the Jews in Judea would of just been good living on Roman land, and would not of involved themselves in a bitter civil war that Rome had to bust up, Herods temple might still be there.
Is that so Penelope... Where oh where does it say that the land of Israel is Roman land...hmmmm.... Waiting...

It belonged to Rome when Rome the Jews destroyed Herod's Temple. Jews very seldom had control of the land of the Canaanites.

So the Cannanites were the Palestininians?
Hardly.. Penelope is best humoured.. Josephus makes reference to where the canaanites fled after their defeat by Joshua I believe you can find it by WM Walsh? Pg 110 but if I recollect there is stele or monument in Tangiers where the remnants of the Caananites complain about their defeat at the hands of and I quote " the robber Joshua".. There are other tangible records elsewhere if you care to google them...

If one reads Jasher which the OT is based on, a lot of it, we can see many of Jacobs boys marry Canaanites, I am saying Jews are a sect of the Canaanites, and the Palestinians have a long history of living in Palestine, since before the Roman and Greek invasion so yes decedents of the Canaanites.

Since we want so much to quote Tacitus who was by the way close with the Flavians: What I suggest is Jesus , although perhaps a preacher , and close man of God, many Jesus's in those days, common name, many want to be Messiahs, but I would suggest Jesus is a character. He is our moral teacher. I am saying that Emperor Vespasian, Emperor Titus, and Emperor Domitian, were the trinity, the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.

A jew is not God but many jews are sons of God, Romans believed Ceasars became Gods, The virgin birth did not happen Nabre 2011 ISA 7:14 look at the notes), but the birth of a new religion , Christianity.

And so Vespasian, supposing that all things were possible to his good fortune, and that nothing was any longer past belief, with a joyful countenance, amid the intense expectation of the multitude of bystanders, accomplished what was required. The hand was instantly restored to its use, and the light of day again shone upon the blind. Persons actually present attest both facts, even now when nothing is to be gained by falsehood.

Cornelius Tacitus, The History, BOOK IV, chapter 81

Well I can't fault Hobelim for wanting to protect animals, it's part of our teachings of being humane. However, Hobelim and Penelope & others don't have the spirit of Shalem, therefore they see things about the past through today's eyes and standards not giving it a proper perspective of that was then and this is now whereby we've become more stable, complete, and whole (Shalem) thus progressed from archaic age to how we would utilize these precepts in our
advanced age. But as usual in their
errors they expose the rediculous notion that a cruel sacrifice of a human could attone for our sins thus hit themselves in the back of the head with the stone they chuck at me.
Furthermore they expose that they would protect an animal, but not a man, and even be that accusser, spitting on & hanging the man who dares challenges the ego of their ways.

That being said:
Let's pretend we have a vote:
Have you ever had a tofu turkey on thanksgiving? Well then I ask:
All those in favor of a tofu heifer instead of beef barbeque raise their hands...
*only one raw food vegan raises their hand
the few others are to weak to raise their hands. BEEF IT IS!

We do not sacrifice humans and the end of animal sacrifice is gone.

So you are saying there is no army in your country? What do you think is their underlining and hidden purpose?
There's alot you guys need to learn about what's under the veil that cloaks everything they hope you don't figure out.
This shows you truly need the Temple.

We do not sacrifice humans to Gods, but all war is self sacrifice and willingness to kill, but not in the name of God, except for some , like some Jews and some Muslims. Christians no longer do that, have holy wars.
Did you say that with a straight face, cause I was laughing at it's rediculous denial.

I say that with a straight face, what is happening in Israel, you think Jews own the land because of the OT, which is bull. You think you have some god given right to the Palestinians land aka Holy War.
Yes, I believe it is their land.

Well if the Jews in Judea would of just been good living on Roman land, and would not of involved themselves in a bitter civil war that Rome had to bust up, Herods temple might still be there.
Is that so Penelope... Where oh where does it say that the land of Israel is Roman land...hmmmm.... Waiting...

It belonged to Rome when Rome the Jews destroyed Herod's Temple. Jews very seldom had control of the land of the Canaanites.

Hardly.. Penelope is best humoured.. Josephus makes reference to where the canaanites fled after their defeat by Joshua I believe you can find it by WM Walsh? Pg 110 but if I recollect there is stele or monument in Tangiers where the remnants of the Caananites complain about their defeat at the hands of and I quote " the robber Joshua".. There are other tangible records elsewhere if you care to google them...

If one reads Jasher which the OT is based on....
How can that be if it was written after the OT?

Since we want so much to quote Tacitus who was by the way close with the Flavians: What I suggest is Jesus , although perhaps a preacher , and close man of God, many Jesus's in those days, common name, many want to be Messiahs, but I would suggest Jesus is a character. He is our moral teacher. I am saying that Emperor Vespasian, Emperor Titus, and Emperor Domitian, were the trinity, the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.

A jew is not God but many jews are sons of God, Romans believed Ceasars became Gods, The virgin birth did not happen Nabre 2011 ISA 7:14 look at the notes), but the birth of a new religion , Christianity.

And so Vespasian, supposing that all things were possible to his good fortune, and that nothing was any longer past belief, with a joyful countenance, amid the intense expectation of the multitude of bystanders, accomplished what was required. The hand was instantly restored to its use, and the light of day again shone upon the blind. Persons actually present attest both facts, even now when nothing is to be gained by falsehood.

Not according to the faith that you claim is your faith.

It is okay Ding Penelope does not know what she is talking about...Claiming the Palestinians are descended from the Caananites is very humorous and is only a rescent angle being used... There never was a state of Palestine formed by people living on the land but and I wink here there were always large groups of Jews living on the land of Israel even during their dispersal and they were usually in the majority..As a matter of fact many rabbis and their congregations settled in the land of Israel over and over time after time...Where did they go what happened to them and their descendants...Hmmmm..I will let you in on a secret maybe in order to stay on the land they had to pretend to be Muslims ... Maybe secretly many of the so called Palestinians are closet Jews ... Maybe when they get rid of their poor teachings and corrupt leaders and are taught properly when we have a platform to teach from such as a temple the two peoples can be rejoined as one splitting the land is not the answer...If any want to check these things out you will find that the genetic markers of most of the Palestinians and the Jews and Druze are almost identical .. They even share common hearing loss symptoms and diseases... Penelope as usual cannot get her facts straight...

Catholic Bible NABRE 2011

* [7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

scripture

It is okay Ding Penelope does not know what she is talking about...Claiming the Palestinians are descended from the Caananites is very humorous and is only a rescent angle being used... There never was a state of Palestine formed by people living on the land but and I wink here there were always large groups of Jews living on the land of Israel even during their dispersal and they were usually in the majority..As a matter of fact many rabbis and their congregations settled in the land of Israel over and over time after time...Where did they go what happened to them and their descendants...Hmmmm..I will let you in on a secret maybe in order to stay on the land they had to pretend to be Muslims ... Maybe secretly many of the so called Palestinians are closet Jews ... Maybe when they get rid of their poor teachings and corrupt leaders and are taught properly when we have a platform to teach from such as a temple the two peoples can be rejoined as one splitting the land is not the answer...If any want to check these things out you will find that the genetic markers of most of the Palestinians and the Jews and Druze are almost identical .. They even share common hearing loss symptoms and diseases... Penelope as usual cannot get her facts straight...

Read Jasher, talked about in the OT, when the sun stood still. Read Ezra. All intermarried, and then in the days of Maccabees the Jew zealots made the Edomite's convert.

The OT was wrote over hundreds of years, mostly based on oral stories and probably taken from the book of Jasher. Little Benji first got married at the age of 10 and second time at the age of 18 it says in there, he was not a boy but a man of 28 when he met Joseph.

Catholic Bible NABRE 2011

* [7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

scripture
First of that doesn't say what you claim about Catholic thought on the Mother of our Church. Secondly you have just skipped the question of Christ's divinity all together, not to mention the Trinity. You don't belong to the faith, you belong to a social club.

You people are even worse.

The OT was wrote over hundreds of years, mostly based on oral stories and probably taken from the book of Jasher. Little Benji first got married at the age of 10 and second time at the age of 18 it says in there, he was not a boy but a man of 28 when he met Joseph.
And that addresses my question how? Because it is not possible for the OT which was written BEFORE Jasher to be based on something written AFTER it was written. You have latched on to a ridiculous rationalization. Israel isn't the problem in the Middle East.

God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.

Who best knows this truth, but Michael your "prince" (sacrifice for others)-Dan 10:21

The adversary's tools was not truth, nor knowledge, nor righteousness. The tool was demonization, abusive behavior, savagery, wars, tortures, mutilations, stuff you expect devil worshipers to do.
tmp_28314-vatican29_18-452122166.jpg
tmp_28314-vatican29_15210952569.jpg

Last edited:

Who best knows this truth, but Michael your "prince" (sacrifice for others)-Dan 10:21

The adversary's tools was not truth, nor knowledge, nor righteousness. The tool was demonization, abusive behavior, savagery, wars, tortures, mutilations, stuff you expect devil worshipers to do.
View attachment 106837View attachment 106838
We have the same God. Are the accusations you make any different than what your people have done?

Forum List

Back