The most influential ‘cult’ leader….Trump or George Floyd?

where you go wrong is in assuming that the 70% are triggerd by seeing a black person, that is just nto the case.
I forget…You woke white guilters are only “triggered” when you see too many white people?
I thought you DEi, CRT folks were all about equal representation? Remember those days?

Okay, I’ll play along….is the timing odd…do you find it strange that corporate America/advertisers decided to ‘target’ blacks with their products and or services post 2020..after George Floyd took their reigns?
Heck no, it's not strange. Look how much money Trump and then Biden were dumping into the economy during and after Covid. You and I got some, but not enough to make any difference in our lives. You did not stop paying rent, mortgage, or student loans for 3 years, but many did. Remember, Trickle Down was a total lie and everybody in the Econ educated knew, that influx of money into the bottom was definitely going to have an effect. Like we know, trickle down was bullshit, but money at the bottom flows to those in the middle on it's way to the top. That's just how it is. Couple that influx, with what businesses started having to pay as salary increase to get people to come back to work and that was more money to the lower and lower middle class. Thing being sold that had not been targeting some group, knew it was a good time to reach out their marketing to attract demographics that had not been considering their products. Evan as the free money was (as it inevitably would) slow down, wages continued to grow, putting more money into the system and the system always (long-term) funnels it to the top, same process that got the super rich, super rich.

So, don't even think for the companies that were branching marketing to attract untapped demographics, it was some no payoff intended feel good, make black people smile for the corporate accounting head of good will. It was and is fertilizing untilled soil for market growth, and will add to their bottom line. These are big companies with degrees far beyond mine. If it was not expected to pay off, they wouldn't do it. Every plan at that level is expected to either payoff to the bottom line or save or save expense from the bottom line. The commercials aren't any cheaper, the product not any cheap, the move you are seeing is expected to pay, and probably will. Your example of Subaru is showing significant monthly US sales increases in 2023 above 2022 for every month so far.

Last edited:
It seems to me that George Floyd has had a major influence on corporate America, American media, social media and the Democrat government while Trump really just has core America engaged.
Who will have the greater influence come November 2024?
Manson.

The Reich operates the only cult currently.
"The Reich"? Who talks like that, except political tools, looking for nonequivalent imageries of the past for trite political commentary, as if they were actually relevant? Get a grip. Nobody is impressed with that crap that actually has a life.

I forget…You woke white guilters are only “triggered” when you see too many white people?
I thought you DEi, CRT folks were all about equal representation? Remember those days?

Not triggered by much of anything, I leave to the people like you.

But one thing is for sure, seeing a black person in an ad will not stop me from buying a product. And most of the people in the country are the same way, you are in the tiny minority of POSs that are that way

"The Reich"? Who talks like that, except political tools, looking for nonequivalent imageries of the past for trite political commentary, as if they were actually relevant? Get a grip. Nobody is impressed with that crap that actually has a life.
Who talks like that? People who are what they claim to be, namely a conservative, and not masquerading around as something I am not.
Right White?

Not triggered by much of anything, I leave to the people like you.

But one thing is for sure, seeing a black person in an ad will not stop me from buying a product. And most of the people in the country are the same way, you are in the tiny minority of POSs that are that way
But White 6 asserts that black people will only buy products and or services that depict them using said product or service.
Are you saying white people don’t need to be engaged the same way?

So, don't even think for the companies that were branching marketing to attract untapped demographics, it was some no payoff intended feel good, make black people smile for the corporate accounting head of good will. It was and is fertilizing untilled soil for market growth, and will add to their bottom line.

That is not what he said.
What do you think he’s saying?
Read his post above.

Who talks like that? People who are what they claim to be, namely a conservative, and not masquerading around as something I am not.
Right White?
I know lots of conservatives, normal ones. They aren't talking about any reich. They don't care much for Dem, but they talk normal. You should try it, if you actually are a conservative, and not just a knee-jerk political poster. If you started talking that crazy crap in the aisle at Lowes, people would walk off, while keeping an eye until they were away.

I think he is saying that black people would not mind seeing people that look like them in ads since for so very long they were not many.
Oh, more of that reverse kinda-racism type of shit huh?
Following the old woke white quilt theory 1.3 in 10 should “look like them”….Remember when you begged for equal representation?

Oh, more of that reverse kinda-racism type of shit huh?
Following the old woke white quilt theory 1.3 in 10 should “look like them”….Remember when you begged for equal representation?

Yes, it is reverse racism to have a black person in a TV ad!

200w.gif

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
hahaha…Did you not see what happen to Anheuser Busch/ Bud Light?
Of course people “make brand buying decisions” based on who the brand is marketing to.
You just said Oreo and Subaru should market to blacks…didn’t you?
Nothing happened to Anheuser busch. They have about 40 different brands of beer/alcohol

Forum List

Back