The most inept leader in world history

This is just the very definition of inept. How the President of the United States cannot tell you what the current national debt is, is just humiliating. And David Letterman is damn near as bad. $10 trillion David?!?! Yeah, 4 years ago. Both of these men are an embarassment to America. No wonder the debt is skyrocketing, Obama isn't paying any attention to it...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/20/obama-on-letterman-doesn’t-know-debt-clock-numbers/

I especially liked Obama's response to is this too much debt: Obama answered well we're O.K. right now because interest rates are low--but you know--long term this will be a PROBLEM. Ya think---:badgrin::badgrin:

US debt has been downgraded again. We lost our Triple A rating (first time in this nations history) and now we're down to a Double A (minus)--MEANING that the interest on our debt will be going UP.
US Credit Rating Cut by Egan-Jones ... Again - US  Business News - CNBC

obama-economy.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

I know you democrats think it would be "nice" if we got rid of all elections where you get your asses kicked, but it ain't happening, comrade.

Actually, it would be nice if we didn't have Congress in perpetual election mode, yeah.

How about you elect Congress at the same time you elect the president. Get rid of the Senate, that's worthless, and be done with it.

What the British have works reasonably well....

Us, nope, we are going to let the entire government get gummed up because 80 districts out of 425 elect complete nutjob Teabaggers who think gummit is "evil".

This statement alone confirms you're an idiot Joe, take your unhappy ass to the UK, need a buck to start, I am sure we can get enough $1 donations on USMB to pay for your one way ticket, God knows your worthy of this ...

So do you want him to release information or not? If he doesnt, you complain. If he does, you complain.
Just admit you're a knuckle-dragging uneducated bigot and you wouldn't vote for Romney if he could perform miracles.

I could care less if he releases the information or not. I just find it funny he's knuckling under after stepping in it with his 47% comment.

You don't do a document dump on a Friday unless you are trying to hide something. The news just keeps getting worse for this guy.

And I told you idiots back in January, this is pretty much EXACTLY what was going to happen if this guy got the nomination.

This statement alone confirms you're an idiot Joe, take your unhappy ass to the UK, need a buck to start, I am sure we can get enough $1 donations on USMB to pay for your one way ticket, God knows your worthy of this ...

I don't need to move. We can fix THIS country. History is against you right wing knuckle-draggers clinging to your guns and your bibles...

History is against you right wing knuckle-draggers clinging to your guns and your bibles...

Guns and Bibles have proven far more enduring, popular, and useful than any jackass political fantasies Marxist wannabes like you have ever come up with.

I know you democrats think it would be "nice" if we got rid of all elections where you get your asses kicked, but it ain't happening, comrade.

Actually, it would be nice if we didn't have Congress in perpetual election mode, yeah.

How about you elect Congress at the same time you elect the president. Get rid of the Senate, that's worthless, and be done with it.

What the British have works reasonably well....

Us, nope, we are going to let the entire government get gummed up because 80 districts out of 425 elect complete nutjob Teabaggers who think gummit is "evil".
You like Great Britain, move there.

And yet the republicans have trouble finding someone who can beat him in an election?

But I'll bet he can tell you who was in the white house for eight years when the economy crashed.

This is just the very definition of inept. How the President of the United States cannot tell you what the current national debt is, is just humiliating. And David Letterman is damn near as bad. $10 trillion David?!?! Yeah, 4 years ago. Both of these men are an embarassment to America. No wonder the debt is skyrocketing, Obama isn't paying any attention to it...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/20/obama-on-letterman-doesn’t-know-debt-clock-numbers/

But I'll bet he can tell you who was in the white house for eight years when the economy crashed.

Too bad dimwits would be honest, the crash came after the dimwits took control of the congress, both house and senate. It was the dimwits that started it, and obamaturd has just kept the free fall going.

Too bad dimwits would be honest, the crash came after the dimwits took control of the congress, both house and senate. It was the dimwits that started it, and obamaturd has just kept the free fall going.

I agree, Obama is Bush III and just kept pretty much to the Bush path.

And yet the republicans have trouble finding someone who can beat him in an election?

BEcause the lamestream media is totally in the tank for Obama. If they treated Obama half the way they treated Bush Obama's poll numbers would be in the negatives.

Did Bush sign a multi thousand page law exerting gov't control over 20% of our economy? Did Bush trash the rule of law in corporate bankruptcy cases? Did Bush apologuze to other countries? Did Bush sell out our allies in Poland and the Czech Republic?
No, I never saw that. Obama continued Bush's most successful policies and added his own failures.

Did Bush sign a multi thousand page law exerting gov't control over 20% of our economy? Did Bush trash the rule of law in corporate bankruptcy cases? Did Bush apologuze to other countries? Did Bush sell out our allies in Poland and the Czech Republic?
No, I never saw that. Obama continued Bush's most successful policies and added his own failures.

Seems like Bush signed the patriot act, The pill bill. Poland? Czech?
Bush signed TARP.

Yes Bush III.

BEcause the lamestream media is totally in the tank for Obama. If they treated Obama half the way they treated Bush Obama's poll numbers would be in the negatives.

The American people are not buying Romneys message and the right blames the media

The song remains the same

The American people are not buying Romneys message and the right blames the media

The song remains the same

Looked like Univision bellied up for Romney.

We must just trust Mitt. We need no details.

Forum List

Back