BFD if the Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren is is part Cherokee Indian

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Brown devoted his opening remarks to accuse Warren, a Harvard Law School professor who says she is part Cherokee Indian, of using her background to give her an advantage when competing for jobs throughout her career.
"The professor said she is a Native American, a person of color, and you can see she's not," Brown said in the first moments of the debate, echoing an attack line that has dogged Warren throughout much of the race this year.
Warren, who appeared to be caught off guard, was forced to use her opening remarks to respond, and she denied that she had taken advantage of affirmative action programs when seeking jobs.
"I never used it," Warren said, adding later: "I didn't get an advantage because of my background."

Massachusetts Senate debate begins with discussion of Warren

Who cares as long as she is an American.. I can not believe it. pisses me off.

Brown devoted his opening remarks to accuse Warren, a Harvard Law School professor who says she is part Cherokee Indian, of using her background to give her an advantage when competing for jobs throughout her career.
"The professor said she is a Native American, a person of color, and you can see she's not," Brown said in the first moments of the debate, echoing an attack line that has dogged Warren throughout much of the race this year.
Warren, who appeared to be caught off guard, was forced to use her opening remarks to respond, and she denied that she had taken advantage of affirmative action programs when seeking jobs.
"I never used it," Warren said, adding later: "I didn't get an advantage because of my background."

Some people do care..

Geronimo Descendant At DNC: Elizabeth Warren 'A Disgrace'

if she hadn't lied about it, no one would care.

see how that works?

probably not

mexican_zpsf0c690ad.jpg

otro senador muerde el polvo

Translated

another senator bites the dust

if she hadn't lied about it, no one would care.

see how that works?

probably not

Hey Idiot.. it's been two days.. Go neg me as usual..

You're a dumbass of the first order.. your post is totally ASININE.

Well, believe it or not, Cherokees are way more pissed off than you.

Warren has perpetuated this lie for decades and has consequently, despite what she has said, received special treatment for her false claims of First Nation status.

She is a despicable liar. Much like Ward Churchill who was found out to have lied about his ancestry as well.

The fake Native American LIED her ass off and used her "MINORITY" status for college entrance amongst many other things and the LIBERALS SAY, Sooo what.. Who cares?! But yet they care if a Conservative points out that 47% of this nation are receiving entitlements.

LIBERALISM = INSANITY.

Fuck Elizabeth Warren.. she's going to lose and she deserves it. She's UNFIT to be a US Senator.

Part Cherokee Indian??? ROFLMAO I have more Cherokee indian in my eyelash then she does in her entire body.. What a fucking joke! Leftist are so use to lying that they even cheer about it..

Come on election day.. I can't wait..

Part Cherokee Indian??? ROFLMAO I have more Cherokee indian in my eyelash then she does in her entire body.. What a fucking joke! Leftist are so use to lying that they even cheer about it..

Come on election day.. I can't wait..

i'm sure you've had more of a lot of things in you than most people

it explains a lot

She was told about her heritage by her mother.

I am sure if Alex Haley was running for senate you all would be saying that he wasn't related to Kunta Kinte.........The family stories have been told from generation to generation.

Sally Hemming's daughter was denied that she was Thomas Jefferson's daughter, blood test show otherwise.

Blacks and Indians who were white enough passed themselves off as a white person because of all the bigotry

Show me some facts that she is lying, because you can't. Showing me a Indian video is not a fact, its hearsay

Prove that her mother told her that. It kind of helps to have facts to show she's being honest.

The big fucking deal is she may have violated federal law by claiming to be an Indian.

Forum List

Back