The most inept leader in world history

This statement alone confirms you're an idiot Joe, take your unhappy ass to the UK, need a buck to start, I am sure we can get enough $1 donations on USMB to pay for your one way ticket, God knows your worthy of this ...

I don't need to move. We can fix THIS country. History is against you right wing knuckle-draggers clinging to your guns and your bibles...

Actually, it would be nice if we didn't have Congress in perpetual election mode, yeah.

How about you elect Congress at the same time you elect the president. Get rid of the Senate, that's worthless, and be done with it.

What the British have works reasonably well....

Us, nope, we are going to let the entire government get gummed up because 80 districts out of 425 elect complete nutjob Teabaggers who think gummit is "evil".

You couldn't fix a little red wagon Joe, and somehow you think you have the answers to fix our country, :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:...

You missed the point, no surprise, if you haven't noticed the UK produces squat dumb ass...

Joe, the only knuckle dragging by anyone is by you and your brethren on the liberal left, as for the bible, you're out of your league, personal firearms are not in my possession, but I will defend the right for anyone to have one...

There is plenty of room for improvement on both sides, tearing down the core belief of a huge percentage of Americans only cements your insecurities...

And yet the republicans have trouble finding someone who can beat him in an election?

What's sad, Uscitzen...is if Barry walked out of the Oval Office today, squatted on the East Lawn of the White House and defecated...the Main Stream Media would label it the greatest exhibition of Presidential leadership EVER! They are THAT far in the tank for this guy.

Look, Barack Obama's been in office for four YEARS. It's not like we don't know what we're getting with him this time around. His economic policy was Larry Summer's and Christina Romer's Keynesian wet dream...otherwise known as the Obama Stimulus and when that didn't work both Larry and Christina got while the getting was good. They didn't jump ship and run back to tenured positions at Harvard and Berkeley because things with the economy were fixed...those two ran because things WEREN'T fixed and after blowing a trillion dollars of money we didn't have in the first place they were at a loss as to what to do next. Since they both abandoned ship this Administration hasn't HAD an economic policy. The plain truth is...we don't have anyone with a plan to fix unemployment or the economy in this Administration. The reason you don't HEAR what the plan is going forward is that there isn't a plan to fix the economy...there is just a plan to try and get reelected for another four years with this whole class warfare thing with blaming the rich for not paying "their fair share" when anyone with rudimentary accounting skills knows that even if the rich paid EVERY DIME that they made in profits with a 100% tax...that it STILL wouldn't cover the costs of the entitlements we've obligated ourselves for.

So go ahead and vote for this guy for another four years but don't blame anyone but yourself when we get another four years of an "overwhelmed" individual trying to learn on the job and doing it badly.

Last edited:

And yet the republicans have trouble finding someone who can beat him in an election?

What's sad, Uscitzen...is if Barry walked out of the Oval Office today, squatted on the East Lawn of the White House and defecated...the Main Stream Media would label it the greatest exhibition of Presidential leadership EVER! They are THAT far in the tank for this guy.

And Chris, rdean, truthmatters, and some of the other numbskulls here would fight over who got the honor of eating it.

And Chris, rdean, truthmatters, and some of the other numbskulls here would fight over who got the honor of eating it.

Don't be silly...they wouldn't eat it...they'd have it bronzed and set upon their mantle to gaze upon with loving eyes...

Yet another glaring example of the ineptitude of this pathetic president:

President Obama has consistently shown more enthusiasm in engaging hostile regimes in the Middle East than in protecting the interests of allies such as Israel. He has shown more concern about restraining Israel from acting than stopping Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

In fact, this week, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the U.S. is "not setting deadlines" for Iran and still considers negotiations "by far the best approach" to prevent the Islamic Republic from developing nuclear weapons. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's public response was that "Those in the international community who refuse to put red lines before Iran don't have a moral right to place a red light before Israel."

Morning Bell: The New Wave of Attacks on U.S. Embassies

Another glaring example of the ineptitude of this pathetic president:

The typical American retiree now has an income that is 10% lower than what it was three years ago, along with the declining value of their homes, which were intended to cushion their final years, their incomes have fallen sharply.

Big Income Losses for Those Near Retirement - NYTimes.com
He really isn't inept - he knows what he is doing; he is systematically destroying America!

The mainstream media are in the tank for a "sane" president. Duh, that only leaves Obama.

Just out of curiousity, how embarassed are you going to be when Romney beats the only "sane" candidate, who is also the only canidate with presidential experience, who also has extreme bank accounts from Hollywood elites and George Soros, who also has a party that commits fraud at the polls and is fighting like hell to ensure they can continue to cheat, and who also has the media lying and covering for him?

Despite an overwhelming advantage arranged through the same type of dictatorial tactics used by oppressive leaders of other nations, this jerk is about to get slaughtered in November just like Jimmy Carter did by Ronald Reagan.

It will be interesting how the historians rate Obama at the end of his first term. In 2010 238 noted historians and presidential experts were asked to rate the 43 presidents and they rated Obama as fifteenth best president. They also rated Bush as fifth worst. Of course the historians were labeled as communists and fascists and so on. Still their take, which may be even more scholarly than a lot of posters, turns out.

Don't be silly...they wouldn't eat it...they'd have it bronzed and set upon their mantle to gaze upon with loving eyes...

They could gaze upon it with loving eyes when it gets to their colon.

It will be interesting how the historians rate Obama at the end of his first term. In 2010 238 noted historians and presidential experts were asked to rate the 43 presidents and they rated Obama as fifteenth best president. They also rated Bush as fifth worst. Of course the historians were labeled as communists and fascists and so on. Still their take, which may be even more scholarly than a lot of posters, turns out.

Although I think rating Preidents while they are still in office is a bit contrived, overall I think the rating are quite objective and useful.

Certainly for some of the increibly ill-informed posters on this board they must be a bit of a wake-up call.

Although I think rating Preidents while they are still in office is a bit contrived, overall I think the rating are quite objective and useful.

Certainly for some of the increibly ill-informed posters on this board they must be a bit of a wake-up call.

Says the person on this board who I have PROVED is completely misinformed about the United States and what goes on here.

Trust me Saigon, there is no one more "ill-informed" about the United States than you are...

Rottweiler -

I actually find this thread to be offensively stupid.

It is an insult to the millions of people who have suffered and died under tyranny; the kind of tyranny you have never experienced and never will experience.

To you people dying in death camps may not seem worse than your own awful life of suffering and poverty under an evil despot - I doubt many people are going to feel too sorry for you.

Last edited:
Rottweiler -

I actually find this thread to be offensively stupid.

It is an insult to the millions of people who have suffered and died under tyranny; the kind of tyranny you have never experienced and never will experience.

To you people dying in death camps may seem worse than your own alwful life of suffering and poverty under an evil despot - I doubt many people are going to feel too sorry for you.

I find your grammar to be offensively stupid. I also find it offensively stupid that you feel the need to way in on American issues despite never having lived in America and having no vote, citizenship, or say in America.

Yes, I do find people dying in death camps worse than my life (which is no where near poverty) under an evil despot named Obama. I'm assuming you meant to say may NOT seem worse???? Because I agree completely with what you did say.

Yes, I do find people dying in death camps worse than my life (which is no where near poverty)

Then you have completely negated your own imbecilic thread, which claims the opposite.

I can think of 20 societies which have operated death camps and torture centres within your lifetime. THAT is despotism.

When the US is one of them you can start whining for sympathy.

Although I think rating Preidents[sic] while they are still in office is a bit contrived, overall I think the rating[sic] are quite objective and useful.

Certainly for some of the increibly[sic] ill-informed posters on this board they must be a bit of a wake-up call.

Maybe you need to go back to Beginner Level and brush up on your English a bit.

Forum List

Back