the most conservative state in America is also the most affordable

I made it that way when I grew up there.

When I moved from blue AF Western Washington to warm red Southeast South Dakota, I immediately started paying about 200% less for groceries and about half what I was paying for gas and all utilities. I got more house for half the money.

I got quiet, clean, safe streets and good schools that do not teach stupid leftist propaganda to grade schoolers.

Now, we wish we could turn off the flow of refugees from the left coast.

When I moved from blue AF Western Washington to warm red Southeast South Dakota, I immediately started paying about 200% less for groceries and about half what I was paying for gas and all utilities. I got more house for half the money.

I got quiet, clean, safe streets and good schools that do not teach stupid leftist propaganda to grade schoolers.

I immediately started paying about 200% less for groceries

They paid you when you bought groceries? Sweet!

Little ole burley, is no longer a sleepy little town

This will surprise many people:

---But some are surprised to learn Utah’s capital is also one of America’s queerest cities.---

It is a heavily taxed state. The UTC will go after your SS. It is a heavily socialized state in line with Mormon culture. Beautiful views and scenery. Real estate is very expensive. Schools are so so. Job market I don't know at the moment. Salt Lake has a bad homeless problem. We had a condo in downtown SLC and made a good profit from selling it. Would not live there now, not even St. George.

Seriously, I see more and more California plates every month here in Arizona. Hey you already f-ed up your state, get lost!

---Utah has also become more diverse in the past 10 years---

Yeah, Latinos that work for a living.....There are still no 'hoods anywhere in SLC.

It is a heavily taxed state. The UTC will go after your SS. It is a heavily socialized state in line with Mormon culture. Beautiful views and scenery. Real estate is very expensive. Schools are so so. Job market I don't know at the moment. Salt Lake has a bad homeless problem. We had a condo in downtown SLC and made a good profit from selling it. Would not live there now, not even St. George.
Exactly....Keep away....The place sucks.

Forum List

Back