My personal motto

Do you know what you're actually saying?
You're saying please be nice to me I'll take anyone as long as they'll befriend me.
In other words you have no moral compass,there are a lot of people I refuse to have as a friend.
In your case you aren't picky in the least with who you sociales with.
Thats not a good trait no matter how nice it may sound.

Do you know what you're actually saying?
You're saying please be nice to me I'll take anyone as long as they'll befriend me.
In other words you have no moral compass,there are a lot of people I refuse to have as a friend.
In your case you aren't picky in the least with who you sociales with.
Thats not a good trait no matter how nice it may sound.

What is the solution to be mean to other people eventhough they are nice to you because they are black, poor or gay or whatever? You dont need to be their friend though.

In other words, Give love where you get love. It's a fine motto.

Yeahbut, think about it: isn't that also exactly how Charlie Manson got his followers? He was nice to them, told and gave them what they wanted, so they never looked to see that the guy was a homicidal maniac trying to start a race war, just returning love and loyalty back to him?

Still, I get what you are trying to say. An old Chinese proverb states:

Return kindness with kindness.​
But return injury with justice.​

Mortuary , if simple cult- like conclusions explain the universe for you , so be it . But repeatedly reading your vacuous and shallow observations is mentally trying and boring . Clearly I could ignore your posts but hitherto I had hoped you might learn . Stupid me . I shall write out fifty times , " Stop giving time to fools "

I agree with Eminem.

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!” - Eminem
Yeah, right.
In my opinion, I mean my personal opinion how I see it, gay is a capitol crime, like being punishable with death. It is both in the new and old testament, the new testatament reaffirms that someone who does so "deserves to die" the old testament says they should be killed, the new testament reaffirms it. Leviticus (Old Testament), Romans 1 (New Testament).

Forum List

Back